Silent Assassins: 3rd place- Recruiting after war! Apply now! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Assassins: 3rd place- Recruiting after war! Apply now!

Lurker
    Post Count

Tremble and Fall is recruiting

Syndicate invite code 213274556. Members wanted and needed. All welcome

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What is your gold spend expectation? I might be interested.

I am in the top 500 and have done it on my own. W 52 L 0

400,000 points and I didn't take the walls down most times :-)
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    well done Assassins 👍
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Lurker
    Post Count

Seeking active players

Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    What is your gold spend expectation? I might be interested.

I am in the top 500 and have done it on my own. W 52 L 0

400,000 points and I didn't take the walls down most times :-)
    No expectations. Just active players that are looking to win and earn bragging rights

Banned
    Post Count
    Killshot: Recruitment Officer

Aw man. I'm being picked on by MattThomas again. lol

To follow up on some previous posters, maybe it'd help to explain what we're like.

Our ages run from 20 (I believe is the youngest) to 60 (I believe is the oldest). We have a mixture of men and women, but like the rest of the game, we're mostly men. We expect members to be engaged in the group. That means checking in regularly, hopefully often. We chat 24/7 and there are a lot of really funny conversations going on and pictures being posted, so it's good for a laugh and great camraderie. If you're going to be offline for a while, just let us know. Our 60-year-old member celebrated his 35th wedding anniversary and it was his wife's birthday, so he couldn't be available all last weekend, right during our introduction to the syndicate war. He let us know, we all wished him happy anniversary, and congratulated him when he jumped right back in on Monday. Things come up. We're not going to bust someone's aggies because he's a good husband. Just try your best and if you have the stats to back it, you'll find your best is good enough.

The general feeling is that none of us feel good enough to be in the group. We have one monster player, who could be a syndicate all by himself and still would have made top 100, that is convinced he's not doing enough. We have no clan alliances in our group. We are made up of 100% independent players. That's not to take anything away from clans or syndicates who have them, but that's just not what we wanted to do. Individually, we are pretty good players, yet when we banded together, we found we could move mountains. Players have been contributing 100% of their in-game money to the syndicate since we began. It was never required, but every time we put it to a vote, that's what everyone wanted to do. As a result, as Vlad said, we have every upgrade but one which we're part-way through earning right now. That's the kind of team unity we have. Independently thinking, we found we're all working toward the same goal.

If this sounds like you, pm me with your in-game name and mafia code. Once I send you the mafia invite, just shoot me a wall post to let me know to come check you out. I want to see your hood, your stats, and your items. If I smell something fishy, I'm going to report you and let GREE sort it out. I probably should withhold that information and lure hackers in, but it's just to time consuming to go through every hacker who applies, so just don't bother applying if you're not 100% legitimate. On that score, any manipulation of game mechanics is hacking and will be reported: stealing RP, stealing in-game cash, boosting upgrades, anything. It takes a long time to upgrade buildings and build stats. It takes diligence and sleepless nights to collect on your buildings and prevent robberies. We don't respect players who cut corners, while we're toughing it out, playing the way the game was designed. I think I've said enough about our anti-hacking philosophy, but if there are any lingering questions let me know.

Due to limited openings and the likelihood of a large pool of applicants, potential applicants should have at least 100k attack & defense and an IPH of $2 million. If you feel you would be a good fit, please pm and I'll look you up.

Yes, Van Der Sloot, too long, didn't read. But there's some thought behind all these words. If you can last through reading all of the above, you probably have the endurance it takes to compete at this level.

Happy hunting

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    well done Assassins ��
    Thanks, Vicious V. It's quite the compliment coming from such a formidable player as you. Well done to you guys as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    can i apply!!! kidding well done vlad.
    Thanks man.
    Congrats to your first spot. I think GREE will come out with new farmables and you guys will continue to dominate!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    well done Assassins ��
    Congrats to the Indians and FC!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    Really? All bonuses? We are third and have 1 bonus left ....
    How do you have them all already?
    We have full mafia, including several IPH monsters, who donate 80% of total income, but still need 1 bonus to finish all. How can they do it without hacking?

111k/108k
    7.633 million IPH, will be over 8 million IPH by end of March 2013.
    Level 200

I am gaining 1k of attack every 24 to 48 hours because I am buying out my inventory.

Looking to join a top 10 syndicate because I was from a top 10 syndicate.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone interested in applying please have 100k minimum attack
    Message me or killshot

Just wiped my inbox!!!

Post Count
    Nice job guys... We look forward to dueling with you again
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Next war should be great
    Great work tbc!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congratulations SAS! Great job
    Fabricio

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Nice job guys... We look forward to dueling with you again
    iteachem, if you ever want to get that anti-hacking committee going, I'd like to volunteer to help.