OMG there must be something wrong with the syndicate matching - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG there must be something wrong with the syndicate matching

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    I guess you know nothing about the gold buying bonus program offered by Gree? Do your homework before putting your pencil to paper!
    The first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club.
    The second rule of fight club is just because you are beating the snot out of someone doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it! He also misspelled Lexus, and you can't get one for $25k either. The appropriate response would be: "Jealous much?"

Sheesh... your momma would be proud, I'm sure.

reference:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-bonus-program

Even still, 20k resets, 500k gold, you can't have one player buy all the gold, so assume that players bought them in five vault chunks so that they get the first level of the bonus program. That's 50 players buying 10,000 gold for 5*$100, or 5*$60 if they knew the sale was coming. Hard to believe that they would have all those support requests responded to in such short order. So $25k or $15k, the difference is moot to most of us!

But would it be possible to have less players participate? What about 17 players buying 10 vaults of gold? 17*10*$100 = $17k, or $10,200 if they had prior knowledge of the sale (or had planned to spend $17k and just lucked out with the timing). Still a LOT of money for most of us.

I don't believe that it would be possible to have only 7 players doing all the resets. For the sake of ridiculousness, that would be 7*20*100 or 7*20*60, $14k or $8.4k.

All of those scenarios are based on the assumption that they are finished spending gold.

Things that make you go hmm...
    M@

For the record, I've spent some gold, but it's more in the Top 250 category. I would have spent quite a bit more if I could be assured of getting 20% faster and cheaper building upgrades!
    Started late June 2012.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I had my bonus request filled in the first hour. Gree were very good about sending bonuses when the war kicked off.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    I'd rather donate 25k USD saving some African Children and came back play for free...
    Then the guy running the African kids charity, gets to buy a Lexis, either way.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Post Count
    So $25k or $15k, the difference is moot to most of us
    Its also interesting that they aren't just ahead a little, they're ahead by 20 million compared number 2. Number 1 only has to be ahead by 1 point to beat number 2. Anything more than that is wasted.

Even using the most optimistic numbers and the gold buying bonus, that's $7000 USD worth of gold that has been wasted to gain an unnecessarily large lead.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corbaman View Post
    Then the guy running the African kids charity, gets to buy a Lexis, either way.
    lol, all right all right, I'll buy a new macbook pro for myself then...
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    The first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club.
    The second rule of fight club is just because you are beating the snot out of someone doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it! He also misspelled Lexus, and you can't get one for $25k either. The appropriate response would be: "Jealous much?"

Sheesh... your momma would be proud, I'm sure.
    "Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy
    I guess you know nothing about the gold buying bonus program offered by Gree? Do your homework before putting your pencil to paper!"

First off where in my quote have I said anything about a Lexus let alone misspelled it? Second where in my quote did I in any way shape or form be a "Jerk" to anyone beating the "Snot" out of them? I'm sure you must be some type of expert on automobiles but I'm quite sure you can find a used Lexus somewhere for $25k.

"The second rule of fight club is just because you are beating the snot out of someone doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it!" By the looks of your sentence here I think your the one who needs help with their grammar!

Fight Club is a team of 60! We all have bought gold. We all participate in the battles. We all use resets. Your numbers are way off so don't try and figure it out. It's above you.

And last but not least, I would not even have responded to your post because that is NOT our style but you brought my "Mother" into it. Which immediately tells me that you have no class or respect.

And by the way my mother does have the utmost respect for me!
    Last edited by Brooklyn Boy; 03-18-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    Second where in my quote did I in any way shape or form be a "Jerk" to anyone beating the "Snot" out of them? ....
    Fight Club is a team of 60! We all have bought gold. We all participate in the battles. We all use resets. Your numbers are way off so don't try and figure it out. It's above you.
    And by the way my mother does have the utmost respect for me!
    Defensive much? Too close to the truth? Sheesh...

So, 60*$300=$18k. 600,000 gold = 24000 resets = 96000 attacks. They could conceivably be out, but I also may have underestimated the number of points they get from successful defends. Some of them may have bought more than 5 vaults. Makes $18k a pretty reliable low end number, however.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Consistent Contributor Tony 432847666's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fight club 👇👇, ibelieve every synd can get the same position if u have tam. Don't fet me wrong guys.

Post Count
    Oh my god who's gonna beat them!?

Post Count
    No one. They won.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know 1 person in FC bought 80 vaults when the 40% sale started.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE