Tired and beat

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired and beat

Banned
    Post Count

Tired and beat

Tired of the faction rat race just want to relax a bit and enjoy Modern war with out the pressures of interrupting everyday life then perhaps this is the faction for you .. im over busting peoples balls just for a unit.. Iv selected you to join Kellhounds.. are you in ? just type 950 329 785 under FACTION / FACTION LIST -----> invite code / search and join
    see you soon on the battlefield commander..!!!
    KELLHOUNDs are a relaxed top 350 clan .. With minimum requirments and obligations.

It's seriously tiresome keeping up with demand just to get 1 or 2 extra special units, the fun from MW is seriously dissapearing it feels as thou its a second job..
    Well join Kellhounds and relax, enjoy and socialize with 30+ like yourself willing to live your life and still score a few cool units or
    You can spill your hard earned cash month after month for a unit or two which will be over priced in gold , your time and units ..

Post Count
    Exercise von Tempsky is recruiting Join now
    890 541 070
    Please add me All welcome
    532 667 756

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm not looking to join or merge a faction, I'm looking for players who want a life a still have fun on this game without being pressured to wake up from their sleep every hour on a week day just to score a extra unit - love life and having fun with 30+ members..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Faction!

Hey there! Like your post! What bonuses do you guys have? Any level or stat requirements?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky_Gill View Post
    Hey there! Like your post! What bonuses do you guys have? Any level or stat requirements?
    Hi ky... We are a 37/38 strong clan ... Send me a message with your stats.. I'm interested in all interested personal..!!
    Just having fun in the sun ..!!! Send me a message guys if your interested 37 happy members can't be wrong..!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky_Gill View Post
    Unlike many factions out there KELLHOUNDS NEVER reveal secrets and only the privileged few can see our bonuses..!!!

"KELLHOUNDS" - just type 950 329 785 under FACTION / FACTION LIST -----> invite code / search and join
    see you soon on the battlefield commanders...!!!
    Last edited by KH_BG_SPARTAN; 03-20-2013 at 04:51 AM.