The Killshot Challenge - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow.. I am new to this forum but a long time player. Fight club over the past month or so was looked upon by my little syndicate as someone to respect and aspire to become one day. After reading the post from the fight club members, we have seen the error of our ways and are disgusted with them. They should all be ashamed of their members who have written all the vile and spiteful remarks without one bit of proof... In my opinion these remarks are all slanderous. If I was their leader, I would be embarrassed to even have them as members as they are acting like the spoiled children. Is this the norm and accepted by fight club? It would seem so as no other member has voiced any other opinion... Shame on the entire fight club and their leader.

Speaking of their leader, who is it? Does he tolerate such childish behavior? It would seem so as he has been quite silent on this matter and has no control over his vile and contentious group.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
    Wow.. I am new to this forum but a long time player. Fight club over the past month or so was looked upon by my little syndicate as someone to respect and aspire to become one day. After reading the post from the fight club members, we have seen the error of our ways and are disgusted with them. They should all be ashamed of their members who have written all the vile and spiteful remarks without one bit of proof... In my opinion these remarks are all slanderous. If I was their leader, I would be embarrassed to even have them as members as they are acting like the spoiled children. Is this the norm and accepted by fight club? It would seem so as no other member has voiced any other opinion... Shame on the entire fight club and their leader.

Speaking of their leader, who is it? Does he tolerate such childish behavior? It would seem so as he has been quite silent on this matter and has no control over his vile and contentious group.
    So you have lost respect for the 60 members of HTC Blue because os something mxz posted and now you have lost respect for the 60 members of FC for the post of one or two of their members. And to top it off, you have absolutely no idea whether what they have posted is true.

Cool.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Banned
    Post Count

They just stopped arguing so don't go and throw fire wood over smoldering ambers. It's ok to voice your opinion but your pushing the envelope and if your just trying to start drama then your no better than the "shameful fight club" who you appear to be instigating......

Post Count
    I know that I speak for at least my half of HTC when I say that there hasn't been any discussion of these guys being cheats. Over here we're just trying hard enough to organize that we haven't really had any time to drum up discussions or anything like this. Neither this or even between the two groups have I seen any discussions of this. I have personally no idea where this cheating accusation came from.

Really the only person I've personally seen cheating, and the only time we discussed the matter, was when one of the defense leaders we faced had 233 Fire monsters and a million defense.

Let's just stay out of the drama please? It seems like every time somebody makes an innocent accusation it turns into a giant hate-fest of epic proportions. I know that when somebody calls me a cheater in other games it means that I'm doing my job right. So let's not take the accusations as hate, but rather an indication that the hard work you guys have put in has paid off.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    So you have lost respect for the 60 members of HTC Blue because os something mxz posted and now you have lost respect for the 60 members of FC for the post of one or two of their members. And to top it off, you have absolutely no idea whether what they have posted is true.

Cool.
    I didn't know that this mxz person was part of another syndicate. Now I know and the same applies to them.

As for your comment regarding that I have absolutely no idea what they have posted is true... You are 100% correct... But that is a direct result they REFUSE to substantiate any claims or allegations they have made.

Bottom line ... A serious allegation has been made, and no proof to back it up. I say they put up that proof or apologize for their idiotic behavior.

Post Count
    Alright guys. Got some screen shots of some suspect players. I apologize for jumping the gun. I have about 3-4 players with suspicious inventories. I will PM you my email so I can send screenshots. In moving soon and have my whole apartment disassembled so I'm limited to my iPhone.
    Again. Thanks for your vigilance in wanting to take care of the cheats.
    958-165-684

Post Count
    I didn't know that this mxz person was part of another syndicate. Now I know and the same applies to them.

As for your comment regarding that I have absolutely no idea what they have posted is true... You are 100% correct... But that is a direct result they REFUSE to substantiate any claims or allegations they have made.

Bottom line ... A serious allegation has been made, and no proof to back it up. I say they put up that proof or apologize for their idiotic behavior.
    I didnt say that I have an issue with you asking a particular person to back up allegations with proof or stop talking about it. I only have an issue with people that decide to bash an entire group based around their view of an individuals actions.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by apotheosis View Post
    If you go to the BBB and report the problems with crime city, especially if you have spent RL money on it and the company racks up enough complaints with the BBB they will step in and take action with the company and you can get your money refunded. The more people who do this will bring Crime City to its knees. Just got to spread the word and get people to report the hacking and the lack of the company doing anything to clean up its game.
    Sorry dude BBB is a fraud. LA BBB, largest in country was shut down for pay for play. You paid a fee as business you got thumbs up and all complaints were buried. Multiple investigations proved it....by News and private organizations. Want to bet that it isn't an epidemic at BBB?

Besides all games have hackers and showing improvements is enough for BBB to back off. Nice theoritical try there!

Banned
    Post Count

lol Hatta...why do you do this....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    In general this thread is a foreshadowing of the many threads coming and the flames of gas spewing forth. Oh and an occasional correct call. I suspect every syn in Top 250 will be called cheaters. I don't follow MW but there must have been the same back and forth.

More tickets, more time wasted by Gree support, less time to fix glitches. Let's try to show irrefutable proof; if you don't have it it's probably a waste of time!

Best thing is to simply ignore the flamers and get them to supply the proof via Gree tickets. If they can't then it's equivalent of noobs looking at low level campers with great IPH and sending tickets into Gree along with posts on their msg boards that they are hackers! Still there BTW because they are not.

I really wish CJ/Admin post the percent of correct calls on CC hackers as they did on MW to really show how much we are right (yes I have submitted too) and what lvl of proof is required.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    I didnt say that I have an issue with you asking a particular person to back up allegations with proof or stop talking about it. I only have an issue with people that decide to bash an entire group based around their view of an individuals actions.
    The problem is we are all organized into syndicates ... These individuals come in , lob accusation after accusation about an entire syndicate while displaying their syndicate logos .... What else can be inferred other than they are representing their respective syndicates.... Especially when their has been very little response from others in their syndicate ( exception noted as being the person from HTC red? ) or a response from their leaders. That would lead a reasonable person to believe they are the figureheads and mouthpieces for their syndicates.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I know that I speak for at least my half of HTC when I say that there hasn't been any discussion of these guys being cheats. Over here we're just trying hard enough to organize that we haven't really had any time to drum up discussions or anything like this. Neither this or even between the two groups have I seen any discussions of this. I have personally no idea where this cheating accusation came from.

Really the only person I've personally seen cheating, and the only time we discussed the matter, was when one of the defense leaders we faced had 233 Fire monsters and a million defense.

Let's just stay out of the drama please? It seems like every time somebody makes an innocent accusation it turns into a giant hate-fest of epic proportions. I know that when somebody calls me a cheater in other games it means that I'm doing my job right. So let's not take the accusations as hate, but rather an indication that the hard work you guys have put in has paid off.
    This exactly.

This should go away. I personally have a lot of respect for any syndicate out there that is working hard at this Battle. Indians, FC, HTC, CK, etc. All are full of good, hard working people and each group is vigilant in keeping cheaters out of the game. Why would any top group spend their real money and associate themselves with cheaters? The baseless allegation crap is annoying.

Let's get rid of the drama and enjoy the game. I can assure you any internal discussion in SAS about other groups around us is one of mutual respect.

Back to battle!
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    In general this thread is a foreshadowing of the many threads coming and the flames of gas spewing forth. Oh and an occasional correct call. I suspect every syn in Top 250 will be called cheaters. I don't follow MW but there must have been the same back and forth.

More tickets, more time wasted by Gree support, less time to fix glitches. Let's try to show irrefutable proof; if you don't have it it's probably a waste of time!

Best thing is to simply ignore the flamers and get them to supply the proof via Gree tickets. If they can't then it's equivalent of noobs looking at low level campers with great IPH and sending tickets into Gree along with posts on their msg boards that they are hackers! Still there BTW because they are not.

I really wish CJ/Admin post the percent of correct calls on CC hackers as they did on MW to really show how much we are right (yes I have submitted too) and what lvl of proof is required.
    Ya i feel you man, that will especially be the case for No Gold Forever. I can't wait for people to call us hackers and cheaters for being able to make it to the top 100 without spending a penny on gold :/

Post Count
    No point in making accusations if you can't back them up with evidence.

However, if players find somebody in their syndicate cheating then action needs to be taken otherwise the whole reputation of the syndicate could be destroyed.

No pics, its not legit!

Lastly......Gold trumps all.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Evidence was found. Player name was reported to SAS leader and immediately dismissed without thought from him. Won't say any more because that would be a violation of TOS.

Livin' the #smuglife