The Killshot Challenge - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Yah DM what you said he said she said! I Think...Lol!
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    We are smacking around SAS now and looking through a lot of your players inventories its blatantly apparent a lot of your team cheats. You don't deserve third.
    screenshots?

Banned
    Post Count
    We are smacking around SAS now and looking through a lot of your players inventories its blatantly apparent a lot of your team cheats. You don't deserve third.
    And yet still not a single name or photo. Just more hot air. Prove it. How hard is it to take a pic and post it?

Post Count
    Thought so. Resetting the timer for quicker collections is still cheating. MXZ is right. Y'all are garbage.
    lol, all you showed is that you are just as stinky a piece of garbage as mxz is. the fight club should be ashamed of having you as one of them.

Post Count
    report your blatantly apparent evidence to Gree. otherwise the only thing blatantly apparent is that your parents blatantly produced an apparent idiot.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not picking sides but it's definitely safe to say this pointless thread did a lot more harm to SAS reputation than good. Like I said not attempting to start anything just making an observation, with that being said no one have proof of SAS being anything but legit yet (if there is any proof) so why don't you guys stop bickering between yourselves, continue dominating in the event, and actually make threads that are BENEFICIAL to the community.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol. Screenshots are against forum policy. But the players in question have been reported. Bunch of clowns y'all are.
    I've asked HB to let me know if he found anything suspicious. I told him what you've said on the forums. If he tells me we have a hacker, we'll investigate and kick him. I suggested that if instead, Fight Club has a poor sport, he should do the same. Let's see how we both make out in this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol. Screenshots are against forum policy. But the players in question have been reported. Bunch of clowns y'all are.
    Is it hard to remove the name on the pics? Why not do that instead of posting irresponsible statements? Or PM me the in-game name, if u prefer.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you kidding me? Report us then. Do it do it do it.
    We don't cheat. Funny how we respected FC and you show disrespect back.

I'm tired of these accusations . Please report us.
    Then after you have, be quiet and let us win third like planned. You can have your 33 percent more energy for 1st place.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    Not picking sides but it's definitely safe to say this pointless thread did a lot more harm to SAS reputation than good. Like I said not attempting to start anything just making an observation, with that being said no one have proof of SAS being anything but legit yet (if there is any proof) so why don't you guys stop bickering between yourselves, continue dominating in the event, and actually make threads that are BENEFICIAL to the community.
    I'm sorry K-Dawg to put you off. It's just one thread and please ignore it if you don't like it. Similarly, I chose to ignore all the threads and polls started by PastaSux targetting No Gold Forever. It's nothing new to the forums to have a thread or post that doesn't interest you. We've worked hard to get where we are and I think it's disgusting for people who should know better to lodge unfounded allegations based on what they supposedly heard. We've never had a report to any member of a hacker in our midsts and would have acted on any if we had. The whispering and lies only started once we got into 3rd place and held it. I don't know what syndicate you're in, but if someone tries to begrudge you your place, I will stand up for you. We have honor.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    Funny how we respected FC and you show disrespect back.
    For the record, I have been specifically trying to avoid doing just that. I have no proof of anything and haven't made any accusation. I've merely pointed out that this issue would have been better handled by the SAS crew with silence rather than a call to the Crime City community asking anyone and everyone to post proof that SAS harbours any form of hacker/cheater.

This wouldn't even be a widely discussed issue had this thread never existed.

Banned
    Post Count
    sounds like ton of bull****..........
    by the way , yes ,why Stock Slayer did not send a p.m. with screenshot???

Post Count
    Ok. Fair enough. I'll collect screen shots next time we battle and report to you. Much respect for wanting to clean up the cheats. I apologize for accusing your entire syndicate of cheating.
    958-165-684

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok. Fair enough. I'll collect screen shots next time we battle and report to you. Much respect for wanting to clean up the cheats. I apologize for accusing your entire syndicate of cheating.
    Why don't you pm the leader (me) with the names? That's the way I would have handled things after I posted on here.
    .... I still don't have a pm from you

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    I'm sorry K-Dawg to put you off. It's just one thread and please ignore it if you don't like it. Similarly, I chose to ignore all the threads and polls started by PastaSux targetting No Gold Forever. It's nothing new to the forums to have a thread or post that doesn't interest you. We've worked hard to get where we are and I think it's disgusting for people who should know better to lodge unfounded allegations based on what they supposedly heard. We've never had a report to any member of a hacker in our midsts and would have acted on any if we had. The whispering and lies only started once we got into 3rd place and held it. I don't know what syndicate you're in, but if someone tries to begrudge you your place, I will stand up for you. We have honor.
    I'm a part of No Gold Forever by the way and thank you it's much appreciated Killshot