GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    Weird, I have similar feelings, except you strike me as 4001 lol
    But that isn't nearly as funny.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a pointless thread. Killshot, you seem reasonable enough but you only joined the forum in Jan. Mzx has been one of the most respected members of the forum since he joined, not only because he is incredibly handsome and sharp as a tack, but because he has spent countless hours extracting data for the benefit of this community. He is a great addition to CC. If he accused one of your players, I highly doubt it's baseless. And if he does choose to post proof here, I hope you can either prove him wrong or take action to keep SAS clean.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's the thing, Paulio. If he had accused one of our players, it'd be one thing, but he didn't. He's just been repeating "what he heard." I welcome him to post something specific instead of just slinging mud and choking on sour grappes (had to misspell due to filter - really odd). I'd also like to add that he chose the thread where I did post specific information that shows clear evidence of a hacker to both dismiss it as harmlessly "cutting corners" and to make unfounded and unspecific allegations. I think all players should report hackers and it disgusts me that he would try to stifle someone who has taken the time to identify a hacker by smearing their reputation. This is why hackers remain so long, because people are afraid to report under the false belief that they'll be reported and kicked, too. We should go out of our way to help people who identify hackers, not try to quiet them down. iteachem tried getting a group going among the leaders so that members could efficiently address the hacker problem. I, like many in our group, cheered when we read it, but nothing has come of it.

I may have joined to post in January, but I've been reading the forums for close to a year before that. Had I not seen mxz engage in this kind of rumor-mongering, I wouldn't have believed it. But now that I've seen it and have been the victim of it, I see him much differently than I used to.

Go ahead mxz, prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 03-17-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Post Count
    He already has. MXZ's word is gold. If you don't like it, you've got a mountain of credibility to overcome before anyone will listen to a word you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If Mxz says you're a cheater, then you're a cheater. Sorry.
    But did he say I'm a cheater? If so, please post it. I'd welcome the opportunity to prove him a spineless fraud. If mxz doesn't say I'm a cheater, then does that clear me?

Post Count
    That was "you" in the hypothetical sense. That statement is as true for you as it is for anyone else who reads it, and not meant to refer to you (killshot) specifically. Unless, of course, you HAVE been called out specifically and I missed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    To my knowledge, I have not been. We have 60 members in our syndicate. Would anyone like to be a little more specific? We've vetted them and don't see anything suspect. We even kicked a member early on that we suspected of cheating. We're clean and no one has showed me anything that says otherwise, let alone the name of a specific player. We can all talk in hypotheticals and vague terms, but so far, I'm the only person here who has actually checked all our players. I say they're clean. Prove me wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    How do you cheat?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    ... We've vetted them and don't see anything suspect. We even kicked a member early on that we suspected of cheating. We're clean and no one has showed me anything that says otherwise, let alone the name of a specific player. We can all talk in hypotheticals and vague terms, but so far, I'm the only person here who has actually checked all our players. I say they're clean. Prove me wrong.
    Just quit man. You are digging yourself into a hole here. True, we can all talk in hypothetical terms, but realistically this thread is nothing more than he said/she said.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
    How do you cheat?
    www.pastasux.com

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    realistically this thread is nothing more than he said/she said.
    Exactly. That's my point, too. Until someone can provide some kind of specifics, anyone who makes the claim that SAS is a hacker syndicate or harbors hackers should be recognized for who they are: a sore loser who knows that the only shot he has to take our standings away is to try to sully our name.

I'll cease until someone can provide specifics, which means this will most likely be my last comment on the topic. Sorry to drag you into the mud, Dudeman.

Post Count
    Question. How many bonuses have y'all purchased and what's your highest IPH earner?
    958-165-684

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    Question. How many bonuses have y'all purchased and what's your highest IPH earner?
    Would you like fries with that?

Lurker
    Post Count

Better Business Bureau

If you go to the BBB and report the problems with crime city, especially if you have spent RL money on it and the company racks up enough complaints with the BBB they will step in and take action with the company and you can get your money refunded. The more people who do this will bring Crime City to its knees. Just got to spread the word and get people to report the hacking and the lack of the company doing anything to clean up its game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Exactly. That's my point, too.
    How can that be your point when you started this thread? It takes two to "he said/she said".