The Killshot Challenge

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

Banned
    Post Count

The Killshot Challenge

Lupo's challenge garnered a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try a challenge of my own. mxz has publicly accused SAS of cheating, but hasn't offered anything to back it up. If he can't, in fact, back up his libelous statements, what should he have to do? I'm thinking he should leave the game and never return, but I'm open to suggestions.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 03-17-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Look it's another attention seeker on the forums have had one of them in a while

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Lupo's challenge garnered a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try a challenge of my own. mxz has publicly accused SAS of cheating, but hasn't offered anything to back it up. If he can't, in fact, back up his libelous statements, what should he have to do? I'm thinking he should leave the game and never return, but I'm open to suggestions. Maybe he should have to go around with a stupid cowardly name like "HTC-Blue" in a lame attempt at hiding from rival syndicates. No, that seems too harsh. I'm going with leave the game.
    +1

Or mxz can just stop accusing.
    We are a top 3 team... You think GREE hasn't investigated us yet?
    I can see mxz now, sending ticket after ticket. Arguing with GREE, insisting we are cheaters.
    What he doesn't realize is... We do this thing called trading real money, for fake money ( 40% discount)
    We're addicted to cc.... We're not cheaters... Go whine to someone else mxz
    Or get a bigger bank account .
    You look up to us, like we look up to FC and the Indians ( btw great job guys)

Boom goes the dynamite

Banned
    Post Count
    You hit the nail on the head, vlad. That's what makes me so angry. I work hard at my job to be able to make money to spend on the things I enjoy. And then some chowderhead with a bruised ego and a deluded image of his own worth starts lobbing baseless accusations.

Did that clown stay up nights tapping away to ensure his crew won the PvP event? No. Has that clown put in the money or the time that all of the top crews have in order to remain top crews? No. I've never once made any accusation against Fight Club or the Indians, because unlike this clown, I was able to figure the game out pretty quickly. If you're willing to spend the money, you can go pretty far. All this time playing the game and working on his little spreadsheets and he failed to figure that much out. How utterly inept.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    +1

Or mxz can just stop accusing.
    We are a top 3 team... You think GREE hasn't investigated us yet?
    I can see mxz now, sending ticket after ticket. Arguing with GREE, insisting we are cheaters.
    What he doesn't realize is... We do this thing called trading real money, for fake money ( 40% discount)
    We're addicted to cc.... We're not cheaters... Go whine to someone else mxz
    Or get a bigger bank account .
    You look up to us, like we look up to FC and the Indians ( btw great job guys)

Boom goes the dynamite
    Have to be at least 80% of claims of cheating false but it's amazing how quick folks make the statement. In last 8 hours we hit one of Top 50 with definite hackers.. how do you get more than one of those lace panties from a contest a few weeks ago...and then FC where some of our guys couldn't believe how strong they were and came to conclusion that they must be hackers but I know they are not.

Prove it, back it up and frankly unless it's obvious they are probably not hackers. Hackers don't have patience to hide their tracks. Not going to get in the middle of he said she said since I ain't got the facts but the truth will come out and set someone free...free of accusations hopefully or free from the CC grid.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Look it's another attention seeker on the forums have had one of them in a while
    Is that English? Pace yourself. I know you're probably rushing to collect your buildings before we wipe them out yet again, but you should take a little time to get your thoughts in order. Maybe you should also ask a native English speaker to type them out for you. Words is hard.

Banned
    Post Count
    Whether there are cheaters in SAS or not, you're bringing unnecessary attention on yourselves with this thread. If you have no cheaters, you have no worries, and don't need this thread. I'm not making any accusations, but I never knew there had been any made by anyone else either. This thread basically announces to the CC community that SAS has been accused of being cheats.

Now everyone you face will be taking a good hard look to see for themselves.

What does the first "s" in "SAS" stand for?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post

I was about to type it out and hit reply...

And then OHHHHHHHHH! Zing!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Whether there are cheaters in SAS or not, you're bringing unnecessary attention on yourselves with this thread. If you have no cheaters, you have no worries, and don't need this thread. I'm not making any accusations, but I never knew there had been any made by anyone else either. This thread basically announces to the CC community that SAS has been accused of being cheats.

Now everyone you face will be taking a good hard look to see for themselves.

We have no cheats, we have no worries. Apparently some people had already been announcing this to the CC community. I've already heard from people in three different syndicates that they heard we're cheaters. We've been just blowing it off up until now, chalking it up to sore losers and newbies who don't know any better, but when I heard from a high stat member of Fight Club whom I respect that he'd heard this rumor, too, I decided I'd had enough. Better to get it out in the open than to have guys like mxz go whispering behind our backs. GREE knows what we spend and what's in our inventories. And anyone who has ever come in contact with us is free to peruse our inventory to look for anything suspicious. If I see something strange, I'd report it. I'd expect nothing less from anyone else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Have to be at least 80% of claims of cheating false but it's amazing how quick folks make the statement. In last 8 hours we hit one of Top 50 with definite hackers.. how do you get more than one of those lace panties from a contest a few weeks ago...and then FC where some of our guys couldn't believe how strong they were and came to conclusion that they must be hackers but I know they are not.

Prove it, back it up and frankly unless it's obvious they are probably not hackers. Hackers don't have patience to hide their tracks. Not going to get in the middle of he said she said since I ain't got the facts but the truth will come out and set someone free...free of accusations hopefully or free from the CC grid.
    I agree with you 100%.

Post Count
    If we're all honest, there are a number of people smart enough not to be confused between things that are legitimate, and things that aren't. While I have no clue what anyone's talking about, you can probably have enough respect for people's intelligence to understand that something legitimate can sometimes look dodgy.

For example, the nature of a number of Vlads replies here led me to beleive he was a posting-bot. Now I realise, he's actually a real person.

That being said, I suspect in reality it is within the realms of reason that either side could be wrong. Just challenge your opponent to post a pic of themselves wearing a dress holding an apology plaque once it is determined which side is wrong.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    I am a posting bot! What are you talking about!?
    I am also programmed to win 3rd spot. Call me the terminator

Post Count
    If Mxz says you're a cheater, then you're a cheater. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    I am a posting bot! What are you talking about!?
    I am also programmed to win 3rd spot. Call me the terminator
    You strike me so much more as a #2 than a #3.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Weird, I have similar feelings, except you strike me as 4001 lol