The Killshot Challenge - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    As far as I know that's been responded to in the proper channels (PM). If you feel the answers weren't sufficient - let me know. It was my understanding that your kinsman were satisfied with the response, at this time.

There are other threads on the bonus gold Gree gave out, perhaps you can take that anger to one of those.
    -mxz
    Perhaps you could stop calling out SAS with irrelevant accusations in unrelated threads, make some spreadsheets (JK I LOVE spreadsheets), and we could all let this die. We tried that last time and you refused. Now that you have been labeled as hypocrites, you're all to eager to let it die. It sucks doesn't it.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Any reason you are calling HTC out on this but ignoring the other groups who have the same issue?
    Because HTC is the one syndicate who has been extremely overzealous and borderline obnoxious with their attempts to discredit SAS. If you want to condescendingly preach the high road best not to slip off it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    If you had gotten to that point weeks ago, we could have saved a lot of people a lot of aggravation. You shouldn't have opened it back up again two days ago. We had already let it die.
    The trolls are going to start getting jealous and leg humping us if we keep this up
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Any reason you are calling HTC out on this but ignoring the other groups who have the same issue?
    Must be because they don't have the same obsession with the other syns.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Because HTC is the one syndicate who has been extremely overzealous and borderline obnoxious with their attempts to discredit SAS. If you want to condescendingly preach the high road best not to slip off it.
    I would have liked this to die from day one. Seriously, just go play the game. You're trolling each other back and forth throwing around the SAS and HTC names that represent 60 or 120 people when you're talking to 2 people who are neither top contributors nor officers. I've already asked in the past that we just wash our hands of SAS communication, and I'm sorry that hasn't happened.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Must be because they don't have the same obsession with the other syns.
    That's funny cause if I remember correctly htc's the group that had no problem accusing us of hacking all over the forums. You guys don't seem to be enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by USA ShouldNukeNorthKorea View Post
    But you said it yourself once - pics or it didn't happen.
    +1 they always ask for proof on the forum or in private that becomes public and gets Gree upset

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    That's funny cause if I remember correctly htc's the group that had no problem accusing us of hacking all over the forums. You guys don't seem to be enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine.
    That was sexkitteh that called you out for posting on a hacker message board. To my knowledge, he's not part of HTC. I could be wrong, though. No challenge thread upcoming on that bet.

I don't think I've ever had anything negative to say about you - and most posters in that thread, a few HTC members, including myself, supported you.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    That was sexkitteh that called you out for posting on a hacker message board. To my knowledge, he's not part of HTC. I could be wrong, though. No challenge thread upcoming on that bet.
    That was months ago and I gave out my account to everyone to check it out for themselves, did one person besides sexkitteh ever agree i hacked?

Edit- just saw that last part you added. I appreciate you supported me on that, but I don't appreciate you calling all of SAS hackers because we had one person in our group that was suspicious. I've really never had any type of problem with anyone in htc and still don't but I don't like to be accused of hacking.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Gotcha. It's a grudge you hold because we showed people what you are really like. All understood.
    When we did find a suspected hacker in sas, first move we made was a pm to the leader. After being told to mind our own business. We then explored other channels. Carry on, do your best. Everyone here sees you all for what you are. We have a good name, As do most other forum syndicates. There's only one that has universal dislike. Good luck going forward. Ill leave you lot to carry on making it worse for yourselves.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    I would have liked this to die from day one. Seriously, just go play the game. You're trolling each other back and forth throwing around the SAS and HTC names that represent 60 or 120 people when you're talking to 2 people who are neither top contributors nor officers. I've already asked in the past that we just wash our hands of SAS communication, and I'm sorry that hasn't happened.
    I wholly agree with this. I value my time being spent improving my character and helping others around me improve theirs. I don't like wasting my time defending myself and others publicly against attacks. I personally have a lot of respect for most of HTC, just not the actions of Mxz in his witch hunt and publicity campaign. I've asked the others to withdraw our mudslinging and get back to doing what we do best and enjoy the game as well, I hope you will do the same and appreciate your cool head.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd like to say one thing... You realize no1 likes HTC ? We've had more people on this thread support us than support htcs allegations . other than htc, obviously. Back off and stop posting. The only reason we post is because you did, and it would be rude not to respond
    honestly I will be looking for anyone with an HTC tag now. Once the subject at hand is dropped I'll leave you alone.
    Mxz post on here one more time Or Afed or anyone with something bad to say ( in htc) and we will come after you
    Lucifer on the other hand can, he's got a good idea and I'd like to see this die down. Let it die and SAS will not go on an HTC rampage

Good luck to everyone during next war!

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is this the thread where I hump mxz's leg?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight, you're equating somebody who has 500 of all the most expensive cash items (obviously all legit *cough cough) to somebody who bought gold items because gree cocked up and gave away 65k to loads of people.?

Have I missed something?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    I'd like to say one thing... You realize no1 likes HTC ? We've had more people on this thread support us than support htcs allegations . other than htc, obviously. Back off and stop posting. The only reason we post is because you did, and it would be rude not to respond
    honestly I will be looking for anyone with an HTC tag now. Once the subject at hand is dropped I'll leave you alone.
    Mxz post on here one more time Or Afed or anyone with something bad to say ( in htc) and we will come after you
    Lucifer on the other hand can, he's got a good idea and I'd like to see this die down. Let it die and SAS will not go on an HTC rampage

Good luck to everyone during next war!
    Level up to the shark tank and come at me bro.
    You've been close enough to it for long enough