The Killshot Challenge - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Killshot Challenge

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I think I'd better point out a major misconception.

No one is annoyed, or on their high horse, high donkey or high tricycle that you have hackers. We've had hackers. Well probably have more, and without checking everyone's stats daily, its pretty difficult to check.

We're on our high horse because you guys angrily demanded proof because you believed we were making everything up. We gave you proof. You then kicked the hacker then you act like nothing happened, then go on your own mini crusade about how you take it all really seriously, and don't get annoyed about it.

These are two different things, but I can see where you are getting confused.
    Is saying that we "have hackers" an honest typo, or is this just another example of the negative misinformation your group has continually put out there?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    At least he was nice enough to splurge on a cute new outfit. Good for him!
    To clarify, I took the first image after I saw that his stats were already inflated. When I checked his inventory I estimated that he had already bought more than 40 sets of crates. I don't know how many LE items he had purchased or what other benefits he took advantage of. I only know that his stats were well below 200k when I hit him only a couple days before.

And yes, that is a snazzy outfit and hairdo.

Post Count
    Monte - you know posting pics is against forum policy, right? This thread is already a powderkeg that I can't believe CJ has let go on - no reason to get banned for knowingly breaking guidelines.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Actually it was me who demanded a name. And it wasn't because I didn't believe it was possible, but because the entire syndicate was slandered without any specifics whatsoever. I repeatedly challenged mxz to prove me wrong and to this day, he has never once posted a single message in public or in private that identified anyone. He had never proved me wrong. It's a fair characterization to call that lobbing grenades.

When someone else actually did step forward and name someone, I immediately acted upon it, investigated it, kept him in the loop the entire time, and got the person out of the syndicate even though nothing was ever proven. If you call that "acting like nothing happened" or you don't think that's "tak[ing] it all really seriously" then I don't know what to tell you. Had mxz left it alone, I would have, too. But he had to try to throw me under the bus once again the other day and now it's revealed that you guys have several players who are known to have benefited from a glitch and have done nothing. Worse, you sit here and act like you don't know about it.

Here's part of the message that was sent to me almost two hours ago, more than an hour before you claimed not to know anything about it. So either you guys don't communicate with one another, or even the weak response of just notifying GREE is a lie and you are harboring glitchers without doing anything at all about it.

1) Have respect enough not to post players names. Same goes for everyone else. I had the decency to leave the initial player's name out of it, I'd expect the same out of everyone else.

2) Way to only post a portion of the PMs, and not the part where I explained that I had incorrectly worded that initial one. Classy. I'm done with the thread.

I'll leave everyone with one thing. If a player currently has 500 seige launchers, 500 deadly shurikens, 500 impenetrable suits, and 500 M1A1 tanks is he legit? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Livin' the #smuglife

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Monte - you know posting pics is against forum policy, right? This thread is already a powderkeg that I can't believe CJ has let go on - no reason to get banned for knowingly breaking guidelines.
    I was not aware of that, so I'll go ahead and remove them. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm tired of all the accusers. Mxz, ram, Afed. The list goes on.
    Do I look like GREE to you? Stop bothering me about this over and over lol
    Send a ticket to GREE and deal with it. Sure talk to me about it once, then you recieve my response. Afterwards drop it. I don't have to make a decision within a certain Afed appointed time frame. I don't answer to you, so back off.

We have cleared any suspected hackers, they are gone. Doesn't mean they are hackers, it means they were suspected.
    There are some we may have booted that are legit. Hacker or not there is a real person on the other end... With real problems. As the leader of a top 3 syn you do what you can, but then you let GREE handle it. Funny how people lost sight of that. Imagine how you'd feel If you were accused but haven't done anything wrong.

But mxz/ afed don't worry, you won't ever get accused of hacking your stats are too low for that.

Edit: btw stp wasn't kicked out, he left on his own terms.
    He thought all the accusations were hurting the group so he made his own decision
    Last edited by thevlad; 04-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How come its okay for someone in htc to take advantage of a glitch earning him over 160k in stats? Seems like you're a pretty big advocate against any kind of glitching/hacking. I figured you would've already have 5 or 6 post accusing your own group of cheating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by USA ShouldNukeNorthKorea View Post
    But you said it yourself once - pics or it didn't happen.
    Guidelines over attempting to look "right".

This turned into a unit measuring contest that has gone grossly off topic. This thread served its purpose. SAS no longer has the player in question. Killshot got his answers and came to the same conclusion as the rest of us.

At this point, we need to let it die.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

This turned into a unit measuring contest that has gone grossly off topic. This thread served its purpose. SAS no longer has the player in question. Killshot got his answers and came to the same conclusion as the rest of us.

So now that htc has guys accused of glitching the thread needs too die. Too funny

Banned
    Post Count

We can let it die, but you need to stop lying (or perhaps misrepresenting out of ignorance) about the idea that we "came to the same conclusion as the rest of [you]"

I will continue to reiterate that I believe the player in question is not a hacker. To play it safe, he is out of the syndicate and the matter is in Gree's hands. So please stop trying to present things as if we were wrong, you were right, we shouted you down, you stood up for what was right and wouldn't back down, and we finally cowered and agreed that you were right all along. That isn't factual.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AFed View Post
    1) Have respect enough not to post players names. Same goes for everyone else. I had the decency to leave the initial player's name out of it, I'd expect the same out of everyone else.

2) Way to only post a portion of the PMs, and not the part where I explained that I had incorrectly worded that initial one. Classy. I'm done with the thread.
    Actually, the only thing I did crop was your name so I could protect your anonymity. You outed yourself. You've sent me a half dozen pm's today. Do I really need to post them all just to demonstrate that HTC knew about the problem and had supposedly already reported it to GREE an hour before Ram claimed to know nothing about it? Which part was incorrectly worded? That you noticed Cola was cheating or that you had reported it to GREE? Because I think your pm says it all.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 04-05-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    So now that htc has guys accused of glitching the thread needs too die. Too funny
    As far as I know that's been responded to in the proper channels (PM). If you feel the answers weren't sufficient - let me know. It was my understanding that your kinsman were satisfied with the response, at this time.

There are other threads on the bonus gold Gree gave out, perhaps you can take that anger to one of those.
    -mxz
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by USA ShouldNukeNorthKorea View Post
    That's because MXZ doesn't want to lose his credibility on the forum and ingame.
    You might be the first to accuse me of credibility in game.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    How come its okay for someone in htc to take advantage of a glitch earning him over 160k in stats? Seems like you're a pretty big advocate against any kind of glitching/hacking. I figured you would've already have 5 or 6 post accusing your own group of cheating.
    Any reason you are calling HTC out on this but ignoring the other groups who have the same issue?

Banned
    Post Count

If you had gotten to that point weeks ago, you could have saved a lot of people a lot of aggravation. You shouldn't have opened it back up again two days ago. We had already let it die.