Want to see a hacker? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to see a hacker?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. I see lots of regs complaining about glitching. Can someone give me a real-world example of what glitching is, or how it works?
    Glitching is taking advantage of them without touching data files.

For example: There was one where you would gain by losing attacks a specific way. The cash could then be used on decorations and resold to clean it up. So stuff like this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. I see lots of regs complaining about glitching. Can someone give me a real-world example of what glitching is, or how it works?
    Glitching: (v) to kick another syndicate's butt all over Crime City and expose them for the frauds and crybabies they are

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You guys going to report them? We came up against them, many beatable but some out of this world and saw similar evidence. But we are fighting hard so the guys that hit them and warned us off hitting them didn't take pics.. no time... go to next guy that could be beaten. We plan to report. Hopefully enough will 1:1 with them and send in tickets...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    You guys going to report them? We came up against them, many beatable but some out of this world and saw similar evidence. But we are fighting hard so the guys that hit them and warned us off hitting them didn't take pics.. no time... go to next guy that could be beaten. We plan to report. Hopefully enough will 1:1 with them and send in tickets...
    Hi cooch. Yes, I reported them and you should, too. Sorry, I just deleted your mafia invite because I didn't recognize the name. If you send it again, I'll accept it. We have to take stance against these hackers and not just blow it off as "nothing new here" or they're just "cutting corners." We'll stand with you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you. I hate letting my fans down.

Now I feel like Justin Bieber with laryngitis.
    lol and this coming from a grown man (i suppose)? the only thing you and bieber have in common is that you both need to grow a pair. you act like a bitter, jealous, spiteful old maid. laryngitis? not so much. but you should definitely have your gallbladder checked. you always sound like you just caught a whiff of your own liver rotting. how the HTC leaders wanted to have a sore loser like you one will never understand. no wonder even your own syndicate mates despise you. coladonato and joey, really, get rid of the clown.

Banned
    Post Count
    i have a question me about item for the last event.. the hammer from Patick Keg Event.. i notified many syndicate have all the item.. pretty strange again....

Post Count
    Not being an aficionado of CC possibilities, is it possible to have high numbers of

Fighter Exosuit
    Blazing Monster
    Steel Grenades
    Axe Smasher

Level 45 player has into the hundreds of some of these items which seems a little strange.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    10 Payne's Naught Nighties
    10??

OK, some things could be harder to check, but every player who has an item multiple times that one cannot have more than 1 time (such as the Naughty Nighties) must be a hacker who can easily be filtered out by gree. Why don't they do it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

Just realize that not everyone is fooled by the blind eye and word-smithing. If you can't confirm your own house is clean - maybe you should re-evaluate your standing to complain about others cutting corners.
    I'm not sure if anybody listens to the junk he spews, but rest assured we have such a policy and are vigilant in our efforts to report every cheater we encounter. I can assure you not all Top 10 teams are the same though. I have submitted a report on one of those members and it is currently being investigated as we speak. We take the game and money we spend it on seriously.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    It is to bad mxz joined up with HTC (code) blue.... I used to have respect for HTC.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Glitching is taking advantage of them without touching data files.

For example: There was one where you would gain by losing attacks a specific way. The cash could then be used on decorations and resold to clean it up. So stuff like this.
    Yah you would know all about that wouldn't you!!!
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    Yah you would know all about that wouldn't you!!!
    It's funny that him of all people comment on this thread

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    i have a question me about item for the last event.. the hammer from Patick Keg Event.. i notified many syndicate have all the item.. pretty strange again....
    I think it was intentional on Gree's part. Remember our coding experts that post here don't know what gree does on it's end plus we had the DST issue so maybe they relaxed the odds on their side. I got one and it was the first 10/10 prize in so many months on cash hits I can't remember when I last did it.

Banned
    Post Count

Even better one.

Here I've got an even better one. Syndicate battle, I attacked the defense leader and somehow won. Put in a ticket to gree and they're looking for him. Being I'm a lvl 94 and he's 200 I cant post to his wall for gree to pin point him. If any of you lvl 200 guys run across him report him.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The droid time travelers are rampant and I would be willing to bet almost everyone of the top syndicates has people doing the it to pay for all these expensive bonuses so fast.

I have spotted many of them it's not hard if you know what to look for.

That droid glitch is so easy to do doesn't even take 30 seconds and no programming.
    Crime City 273-630-322 and 317-443-276
    Kingdom Age 488-876-644 and 971-958-815
    Modern War 801-860-998 and 538 208 181
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "Undocumented worker" is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"