Want to see a hacker?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to see a hacker?

Banned
    Post Count

Angry Want to see a hacker?

As we're beating up on the Death Row syndicate right now, I came across this guy:

Yes, those are 12 Piercing Chain Cannons

And 10 Payne's Naught Nighties

And 32 X-R Laser Rifles

And so on and so forth...

Banned
    Post Count
    And of course, guess which syndicate managed to get their members armored escalades?

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is a larger view. Check out the vehicles.

Post Count
    Congrats. You've spotted, what sounds like, the first and only hacker ever in CC.

Great work! Now that we've finally got a thread on someone cheating maybe Gree will realize there's a vulnerability in their game!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup, glad we saw this...
    I hope GREE takes care of this as it can alter the top 25.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Congrats. You've spotted, what sounds like, the first and only hacker ever in CC.

Great work! Now that we've finally got a thread on someone cheating maybe Gree will realize there's a vulnerability in their game!
    See the thing is we know there are a lot of hackers BUT... How do they miss a whole crew of hackers ?

Banned
    Post Count
    lol. I know it's not the first, because I've reported many - more than 50 if you count all the Agent Smith's I rounded up and reported. I've reported hackers I've fought and hackers who have tried to join our syndicate and didn't think I'd pick up on the 500 high RP explosives. It's funny because some people accuse us of being hackers while others accuse us of unfairly reporting hackers. SAS has a zero tolerance policy on hacking as should all players who enjoy the game. Hackers don't impress me. The only people who impress me are those who can play by the rules that we all agree to and succeed.

If this were any other time or any other hacker, I'd post on his wall and just report him. I still reported him, but I can't post on his wall through the syndicate battle and I tried to find him in my RL but gave up after many refreshes. I figure a forum thread could help bring attention to the problem. This syndicate has many low stat players and they didn't fight back against us in battle. The loss of a handful of attacks (we all had to see this bozo) doesn't worry me. I just don't think it's fair for a lower tier syndicate to miss out on the weaponized escalade or additional syndicate war items because Death Row syndicate is coasting off an obvious hacker. They should have kicked him and reported him long ago.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 03-16-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    SAS has a zero tolerance policy on hacking
    This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

Just realize that not everyone is fooled by the blind eye and word-smithing. If you can't confirm your own house is clean - maybe you should re-evaluate your standing to complain about others cutting corners.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Moron. I thought you would have been more helpful on this than just a sarcastic remark.

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Especially coming from a syndicate with a bunch of losers with low stats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    Moron. I thought you would have been more helpful on this than just a sarcastic remark.
    Sorry to disappoint you. I hate letting my fans down.

Now I feel like Justin Bieber with laryngitis.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You let me down dude. You're better than that.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.
    Okay, I'll bite. I see lots of regs complaining about glitching. Can someone give me a real-world example of what glitching is, or how it works?

Post Count
    Whose the dodgy! PM please!

If true, I'm switching vaults from raggy to plumber!

Obviously HTC are no competition at Top 4000 so why bother

Banned
    Post Count
    This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

Just realize that not everyone is fooled by the blind eye and word-smithing. If you can't confirm your own house is clean - maybe you should re-evaluate your standing to complain about others cutting corners.
    You have got to be the biggest crybaby I've ever met. Blind eye and word-smithing? I show evidence of a hacker and you dismiss it like it's nothing. You call cloning items just cutting corners. Sounds like you must have a real comprehensive hacking policy in HTC, huh? Then you have the gall to accuse us of cheating without anything to go on at all. Since you think I would harbor a cheat, but would for some reason be incapable of lying so that I would need to choose my words cautiously, I'll be clearer for you. We have no cheaters, hackers, glitchers, or any other word you want to apply to a cheater. Period. Prove me wrong.

Since you've made the accusation, now how about you back it up? And when you can't find a single cheat in our group, you should either apologize or slink back into your hole and not show your face here any more. Let's see how much honor you have. You made a grievous accusation. Now back it up. Otherwise, you just look like a sore loser whining because he and his compatriots have been crowing about how great they were going to be but haven't come even close. And since I know our members, I know the truth. You're a sore loser crybaby. Prove me wrong, mxz.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 03-17-2013 at 12:41 AM.