Is the start a war glitched and auto start? ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is the start a war glitched and auto start? ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is the start a war glitched and auto start? ??

. My question is: Is there any syndicate out there that is not having this problem. All I keep reading is people *****ing about who is starting the wars?. Is there really this many morons playing this game or is it glitched. Id love to get some feedback from any syndicates that do not have this problem. I know there is a buttt load that is having this problem. Is there anyone who is not?

Post Count
    You know, giving someone a giant "wage war" button and then telling them not to press it usually doesn't work out too well

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mines not sounds like you just have a good team lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol..... ya I was afraid it wasnt a glitch and just a couple morons. Just figured id make 100% sure since I seen a couple other threads . We really are not doing too bad for having a max of 5-10 minutes between wars. We are top 100 still, But if peeps would listen im sure we would be atleast top 50. Thanks for input

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry War button problem

Yep we have same problem button for battle goes off when it wants think its a bug so gree can make more money.makes sense really 20% off gold till end of wars it's a get rich quick scam for gree

Banned
    Post Count
    glith button.. lol..

i think the problem come from ANdroid user me, when u try to scroll and look scrore of team menber that hard lag a lag in game.. u can't scroll like on Ios.. and the button is just under the list of team..

don't search i'm sure that come from here the lag and they push button by error cuz u need 2 hours for look 60 menbers in the list..

Banned
    Post Count
    We had this problem in MW...pepole hitting declare ...lot of posts on the forum about it...Gree as usual dragged their feet...until finally we get an announcement telling us who has declared war.

Why oh why doesn't gree learn from their mistakes in other games...it should be simple for them to get it right here...

A company that doesn't listen to its customers....

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it Gree's fault? Or is it the moron's fault who pushes it? Or is it the moron's fault who recruited him?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Is it Gree's fault? Or is it the moron's fault who pushes it? Or is it the moron's fault who recruited him?
    gree probably didn't anticipate the problem or did It doesn't matter since they win as the moron pushes the button before recharge requires team to spend gold to recharge health.

As for who's the maroon. It's the player. We don't bring in syn members based on intelligence, intuition and cooperation. It's just numbers/stats we look for in general. Even the best teams cull out the maroons or non players. So adding on the feature will help.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same problems different game. We all know what cured this problem in MW so you know gree does. Makes perfect sense to go an event and make ALOT more money, then correct the problem later. Lets just hope they give us a syndicate alert and get rid of all of our start-up problems here also.