GREE: Only officers initiate battle - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE: Only officers initiate battle

Consistent Contributor mikkobaby's Avatar
    Post Count
    There's nothing wrong with allowing anyone to declare battle in order to accomodate with the different timezones within the syn.

I think currently certain timezone players are able to delete cc forum announcements (announcements of their actions ex. declaring war). Therefore I'd strongly suggest that Gree make such announcements to be non deletable so that we are able to weed out whoever declared wars w/o instructions.

+1 to Splintuh suggestion on having the ability to boot members who ain't performing during wartime.

Pls feel free to add me~ 530 078 068

Articulate Author
    Post Count

great idea

I have the same problem

Lurker
    Post Count
    Win or lose, if you aren't battling you aren't getting any points. But I would like to see a donations tracker like in place for modern war. I'm sure they'll get to it some time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Choy View Post
    Guys does it really matter if a low level member starts a war compared to a high level member. I need answers please. Thank you!
    We have tried low stat low level high stat high level you name it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. I would be willing to shake my phone violently especially after the third match that we aren't even close to a match for. Lol
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Post Count
    Hints the name ghost battle. The other team attacks you and loses you get ip. Dur da dur
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What they should really do is create a rank lower than member (which does not have permissions to declare battle) and allow you to demote players.

Post Count
    Im guessing the random halfwit declaring is a problem encountered by lower ranked syndicates. My advise is a more robust recruitment process.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Lurker
    Post Count

Teamwork is the key

imo only officers should be able to declare war but if the teamwork is ok and everyone is following the syndicates plan everything is ok. so just play as a team and everybody is happy
    DentistsKickA$$ rocks!!!
    -DKA-

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Choy View Post
    Guys does it really matter if a low level member starts a war compared to a high level member. I need answers please. Thank you!
    If you're not a syndicate leader or officer, it doesn't make a difference because neither should be involved with this decision in the first place, especially the low level member (simply because they don't have the stats to earn sufficient IP to justify doing so).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak Killah View Post
    Im guessing the random halfwit declaring is a problem encountered by lower ranked syndicates. My advise is a more robust recruitment process.
    I agree, but there's no way to reasonably predict how someone (particularly new additions) will behave/perform during the course of a weekend battle, and occasionally, even though the guidelines for syndicate behaviour are laid out when they're brought in and reminders are sent out prior to the first battle, someone commits a blunder, but the situation can't be "remedied" until syndicate battles wrap up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    I agree, but there's no way to reasonably predict how someone (particularly new additions) will behave/perform during the course of a weekend battle, and occasionally, even though the guidelines for syndicate behaviour are laid out when they're brought in and reminders are sent out prior to the first battle, someone commits a blunder, but the situation can't be "remedied" until syndicate battles wrap up.
    Your avatar brought back memories.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak Killah View Post
    Your avatar brought back memories.
    Here's showing my age: I collected these when I was younger.