Legacy of Patrickus - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of Patrickus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    :-D viledoom

General question, does anybody know if this has a (H) level?

Banned
    Post Count
    This LTQ does not give good units. Waste of time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Bring on a 40% sale... I'm so tempted to buy a vault and get the 2x gold mines and 2x wine makers I've always dreamed of. Lol
    20% sale in currently going on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ya the legacy of patrickus has a part 2 Part one was quick to burn through alot of gold. But on mine the Luck O' the Irish quest when you complete the 46 it marks the quest as complete. But you can run through it agian and the monsters are almost the same just a little increase in energy cost and life. The troops you get though are marked as Heroic thou. I still havent seen a splash screen for what you get for the Luck O' quest thou. Anyone know?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Insane. Not complaining but I will get absolutely nothing done this weekend around the house. The wife will be insane.

[FK] Robb Stark

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    I will get absolutely nothing done this weekend around the house. The wife will be insane.
    I second that!!!

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anyone have trouble logging in? I've been locked out for an hour. Received the energy full notation, clicked and unable to locate server message. Uninstall and reinstall, still no go.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gree player View Post
    20% sale in currently going on.
    What? I don't have a sale going on. Why would some players get a sale and not others? If I DID have a sale going on, I would definitely buy, and obviously I'm not the only one. So why on earth would Gree give some people a sale and not others?!?!?

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    What? I don't have a sale going on. Why would some players get a sale and not others? If I DID have a sale going on, I would definitely buy, and obviously I'm not the only one. So why on earth would Gree give some people a sale and not others?!?!?
    This happens a lot, I've not had a sale for ages yet many people have seen them recently when I haven't.

Guys, the sale that is going on, is a "First time Spenders Sale". My LLP has it, but my HLP doesn't. I'm hoping they have a sale tomorrow. They seem to do it on "holidays".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    This happens a lot, I've not had a sale for ages yet many people have seen them recently when I haven't.
    I haven't had one since like January or something. That sucks, man. Does anyone have any clue who gets sales and why?

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    The sale will be next weekend for the big event. That's how Ggree(d) rolls.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Assuming the Patrickus LTQ is an "easy" LTQ (I haven't tried it yet), maybe the multiple event and first time buyers' sale is a way of "pressurising" previously free players into becoming new "light" gem spenders, with Gree hoping that puts them on the slippery slope to larger gem expenditure...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    Assuming the Patrickus LTQ is an "easy" LTQ (I haven't tried it yet), maybe the multiple event and first time buyers' sale is a way of "pressurising" previously free players into becoming new "light" gem spenders, with Gree hoping that puts them on the slippery slope to larger gem expenditure...
    Seems like a pretty sound business strategy. Once you get a taste of having those gems you can almost be like, "Well it's 20% off and it's only $79.99, so that's not so bad."
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I haven't had one since like January or something. That sucks, man. Does anyone have any clue who gets sales and why?
    From what I've noticed in my other Gree games, you get about three times as many sales until you purchase gems. Then once they have you hooked, no more sales. I've got a stack of iTunes cards built up waiting on the one day 40% off sale that will one day come.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013