The "Battle for Dragon's Roost" is a week away - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Battle for Dragon's Roost" is a week away

Post Count
    may i get some info about how the game going to macth the guilds for the battle when we declare a fight, based on guild member count ? if yes what is the break down of possibilities like my guild has 20 members so we may face with another 20-25 member guild or it can go up to 30 ? thnk you.
    greeDY

Banned
    Post Count
    5 days... Better not be GREE. Did you not learn from those in MW? Don't just do it because their first war was 5 days.
    A 72 hour war is more realistic. People have lives outside of this game too so please think about what's best for your customers (us players)...if not, we'll disappear altogether.

Just remember Ferr's thread to you GREE after that first war which outlined the same concerns we now nave here. Players who play here on KA and also in MW, know this... don't make the same mistake here please.

Thank you
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 03-18-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    5 days... Better not be GREE. Did you not learn from those in MW? Don't just do it because their first war was 5 days.
    A 72 hour war is more realistic. People have lives outside of this game too so please think about what's best for your customers (us players)...if not, we'll disappear altogether.

Just remember Ferr's thread to you GREE after that first war which outlined the same concerns we now nave here. Players who play here on KA and also in MW, know this... don't make the same mistake here please.

Thank you
    I agree completely with everything you posted but... I don't think they perceive the actions of the past as mistakes, more like calculated risk. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    I agree completely with everything you posted but... I don't think they perceive the actions of the past as mistakes, more like calculated risk. Lol

That's precisely why I said it we're not fooled by their lack of information prior to the event...we're well aware of why.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post

Thank you
    Unfortunately it will probably be the case as in CC its 5 days for current syndicate war. Gree may set the first battle for a longer duration so new players get the hang of group battle protocol, etc. People are also saying its 5 days for obvious reasons.....

Post Count
    you change the date for the event , ok we can deal with that.
    but then you move it to same weekend as MW event and a holiday weekend also, why?
    we have asked for information about start time and length of the event but have been given nothing at all. this is frustrating the entire KA community.. please give us some info about the time and length of the event!!!