30K attack losing fights against people 15k def

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 30K attack losing fights against people 15k def

30K attack losing fights against people 15k def

What is up with losing fights against people who have less than half the defense of my attack...
    This is pissing me off. I can not do the stupid quests and the only quests worth doing on this game are the attacking quests. I need to win 100 fights consecutively, I can no longer get passed 50 because some one I should be able to win against winds up kicking my ass.

Post Count
    Are you on Android? Because if you are it could be that your stats are inflated, depending on how large your mafia is

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Banned
    Post Count
    glitch , you lost first atk than you win

I am on android, I have a hard time believing my stats are inflated by 100%, but with GREE.....

I do think it is a glitch because most of the time when I loose first attack, I can not attack again. Gree needs a punch in the grill.

Banned
    Post Count

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by RespectHunter View Post
    I am on android, I have a hard time believing my stats are inflated by 100%, but with GREE.....I do think it is a glitch because most of the time when I loose first attack, I can not attack again. Gree needs a punch in the grill.
    Slow down build your city add defense building. Otherwise you find yourself in a group of stronger players

Banned
    Post Count

Income

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    Slow down build your city add defense building. Otherwise you find yourself in a group of stronger players
    What is your income

Banned
    Post Count
    Join The Grim Reapers, we have all bonuses unlocked and 30 hideouts. We are looking for 20 extra members at the moment.

Our sydicate code is 345 149 611

I am level 80 with 40k attack and 40k defense.
    I am not by any means the strongest at my level but I should not be loosing to people with a defense that is half of my attack...

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is either a glitch, or the person has items and bonuses that boost their defense. Still, a 100% boost is not very likely.

As one person said, you could try and attack them again, if the later fights work then it was just a miracle. If you can't win any fight against them, then something is certainly odd. Make sure to pay attention to the stats listed on the results page.

I had a fight recently, I was over 24000 attack power and attacked someone with a bit over 14000 defense as listed on their rival page. I lost the fight and it showed my attack at the same number as my profile, but it showed their defense at over 23000. So still an unfortunate loss, but it had them with 9000 extra unreported defense.

It's definitely a pain when you run into these few people with these amazing oddities.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectHunter View Post
    I am on android.
    Buy an iPhone.

Post Count
    I'm on iphone and have the exact same problem.. I heard it's a glitch. Only been like this for the past two months or something. Sucks to loose over 300k in explosives bcs of a stupid glitch though...

- SEM -

Banned
    Post Count
    Hi amber...... How's things..... lovely?

Miss me?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PastaSux View Post
    Hi amber...... How's things..... lovely?

Miss me?
    it s a man ,ahahahahahahahahahahahah , retard