Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Battle for Midtown Rewards: Do you have what it takes to be Midtown Godfather?

Are you going for Top Dog? Or do you have what it takes to become Midtown's Godfather? Here's what we are offering...

Are the awards distributed based on participation? Or does everyone in the winning Syndicates receive the prize?

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Hi there,

I'm on Android. Will there be a client update or dataset update until the start, as currently I'm not able to assign a defense leader because there is no such option like in Modern war?

Please update this info as I have to inform all members what is going on, especially because there were other events cancelled (?) that were on schedule before the Midtown Event.

Why did you hurry with this event as all team was prepared for the event after Eastern at the earliest ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    396 434 755

Does anyone knows where can i declare battle?

thanx

You can fight once the event starts but you need to check with others so your on the same page
    919 434 385 add me

Never walk alone (nwa) is recruiting!!!

Currently in the Midtown Battle, we are in the top 250 and only expect to go up. Got what it takes to join the NWA? LET'S SEE!!

We offer:
    - Solid active community (active leader, and officers)
    - Fight Respect Payout +10%
    - Car Defense +5%
    - Building Output +15% (you know you could use that extra money)
    - Melee Defense +20%
    - Gun Defense +15%
    - Building Defense +15%
    - Syndicate Member Increase: +14
    - Numerous level 150s and a great leader, AudibleTuna (who we call AT)

WHAT WE REQUIRE BEFORE MEMBERSHIP:

- We ask for around $10K IPH. If you don't have it, don't sweat it too much, this is a soft requirement.
    - We also ask for around $100K per day donation or more. Like I said, don't sweat it too much, also a soft requirement.
    - Try to have a high attack/high defense/100ish mob connects.
    - MOST OF ALL, we REQUIRE activity. This isn't optional, but don't worry, we're cool guys! We take only a few minutes out of the day to collect, complete missions, and rob/attack other mafias. We're not on 24/7, and a lot of us don't even spend money. Just come hang!

If you want to be invited, the code is: 689-166-506

During Midtown Madness, we expect to keep around the Top 250 mark (hopefully), maybe we can and reap the benefits with your help!
    Level: 60-69 (Posting range instead of current)
    IPH: ~$11K
    Attack: ~5.8K
    Defense: ~7.6K

Proud Member of Never Walk Alone (NWA).

Add me! 481 110 067

NOTE: These reflect soft numbers and will be updated accordingly. Last updated, 3/15/13.

Quote Originally Posted by KidWiz View Post
    Hi there,I'm on Android. Will there be a client update or dataset update until the start, as currently I'm not able to assign a defense leader because there is no such option like in Modern war?Please update this info as I have to inform all members what is going on, especially because there were other events cancelled (?) that were on schedule before the Midtown Event. Why did you hurry with this event as all team was prepared for the event after Eastern at Regards
    IOS too, I have an IPAD and same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    IOS too, I have an IPAD and same problem
    same problem it's annoying

Suggestion to the developers

Hello

I'm really enjoying the Battle for Midtown, kudo's to the brains that created it, I do, however, have some concerns that players are being taken advantage of in some ways. Even with the sale for gold and cash, it is proving to be a very expensive event to participate in, and I wonder if after the initial fervour is over, that players may drop out.

I think the fact that you can only get four attacks out of one full health bar is truly heart breaking, and when participating as a group, the natural reaction is to buy gold to enable the group to succeed. Would it not be better that the health bar be related to the player stamina?

I would also like to see some kind of Battle Bank added where players can store in game earned cash for purchase of gold/health points during a battle.

My group are fighting to stay in top 250 as we type, and I'm sure they have all spent way over the game playing budget in an effort to get us there. It would be very interesting to see some statistics on cash for gold during this battle event.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I am loving this syndicate event very much. It is a lot of fun and it got me very excited about cc again! I do not like all the glitches though. It is very hard to communicate with your syndicate if every other time I switch from the battle area to the syndicate area my game crashes.

Smoke a fatty syndicate
    Top syndicate with dedicated members. If you are not a daily player do not waste our time. We have too many bonuses to list. We need active players only to apply to help us grow even stronger.
    168 654 031

Gree pls introduce top 50 prize as well
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Prizes

Gree,

If a group makes Top 500, will they also get the prizes that the Top 1000 and Top 4000 get?

Quote Originally Posted by E-Train View Post
    Gree,

If a group makes Top 500, will they also get the prizes that the Top 1000 and Top 4000 get?
    Yes, you get all the prizes up to your ranking.

Lightbulb Top 50 prize

Gree,

If the #25 Syndicate is at 5.5M and the #100 syndicate is at 1.67M, don't you think that we need to have a top 50 prize? The differential between #50 and #100 is likely a lot less tight than the #25 to #50. It doesn't seem like too much to ask based on the $ spent. Thanks.

-Clausewitz

Where is my reward??

Where is my syndicate rewards?