BATTLE FOR MIDTOWN 3/15 to 3/20 - "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!" - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BATTLE FOR MIDTOWN 3/15 to 3/20 - "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!"

Post Count
    I know of at least 100 players, who where going to spend over 300,000 US dollars total on this this war, not NOW!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    That the same for faction in md, ok we dont need luck, but need money lol.
    Last edited by NTM; 03-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Post Count
    I doubt they'll give your money back anytime soon dudeman. I think I'm just going to go spend all mine before it happens again. Been wanting a shiny new Nightclub anyways

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Previous events have already passed. The next event is going to be the Midtown Takeover.
    I'm confused by this answer. Ianmac was asking about the the 6 stages are that listed on the in-game "Battle for Empire City". They are listed as Overthrow the Boss, Scope out the district, Get better weapons, Weaken local gang, Take out the boss! and TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!. All list their date as "TBD" (to be determined). The first two (Overthrow... and Scope out...) are greyed out and have check marks on them. Are you saying that the Syndicate war had already begun and the first 2 stages have already been completed? And are you saying that starting tomorrow we move onto stage 6 and skip 3-5? I'm so confused.

Post Count
    By treating us player like this i hope every syndicate joins up and tell gree what they miss by doing this.

Syndicates join up and do a MW and boycott this war and we show greedy the power of the players.
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    I know of at least 100 players, who where going to spend over 300,000 US dollars total on this this war, not NOW!
    Yea right, who are you kidding? ... spenders will still spend money (A LOT!). None of the threats posted so far ever became true and that's why gree keeps doing this kind of stuff; they just don't care about what people post in here because big spenders will keep throwing a lot of money no matter what. In fact, the people spending the most are not even on the forums, so yeah, good luck with that.

Post Count
    Ashton Kutcher is that you behind the boomer name? Where are the camera's? this isn't funny, you got us......good one

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    In Modern War u reduced the time from 5 days to 3 after they threaten with boycot. Why 5 days here?
    They didn't. It was reduced to 4 days

The reason for the move up of the timeline is so that they can post their cash results in this 1/4 financials.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    I'm confused by this answer. Ianmac was asking about the the 6 stages are that listed on the in-game "Battle for Empire City". They are listed as Overthrow the Boss, Scope out the district, Get better weapons, Weaken local gang, Take out the boss! and TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!. All list their date as "TBD" (to be determined). The first two (Overthrow... and Scope out...) are greyed out and have check marks on them. Are you saying that the Syndicate war had already begun and the first 2 stages have already been completed? And are you saying that starting tomorrow we move onto stage 6 and skip 3-5? I'm so confused.
    You have it right - skip the planned events and get straight to battle!
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Banned
    Post Count
    Previous events have already passed. The next event is going to be the Midtown Takeover.
    No Boomer the next event was "Get better weapons". Then overthrow boss. We only competed 2 out of 4 listed events. So you can keep that nonsense. You guys are in need of cash. And what a better way to get it than sell it to a bunch of suckers that are pretty much buying anything Gree is selling.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not to mention you guys screwed up the update. The battle map icon on the main page no longer shows.

Livin' the #smuglife

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    You have it right - skip the planned events and get straight to battle!
    I'm ok with battle, I'd just have a problem with two stages having played out without anyone really knowing they were going on. I saw the "in progress" indicator, but it looked like a glitch since "TBD" remained and there wasn't a forum announcement or in-game spash screen of any kind.

Most importantly, I want to know if stage 2 is over, does that mean that green beer overtime is impossible?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm37 View Post
    No Boomer the next event was "Get better weapons". Then overthrow boss. We only competed 2 out of 4 listed events. So you can keep that nonsense. You guys are in need of cash. And what a better way to get it than sell it to a bunch of suckers that are pretty much buying anything Gree is selling.
    You my friend have said just the right thing. These guys really think that just because there are a few people spending tons of money in gree's nonsense we are all kind of retarded....

Banned
    Post Count
    the fact that this statement is so completely inaccurate, gives me hope that you accidentally mixed up the dates on the battle for mid town announcement.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    the fact that this statement is so completely inaccurate, gives me hope that you accidentally mixed up the dates on the battle for mid town announcement.
    Unfortunately, new update has dates consistent with this.

Livin' the #smuglife