BATTLE FOR MIDTOWN 3/15 to 3/20 - "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!" - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BATTLE FOR MIDTOWN 3/15 to 3/20 - "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol greedy at their very best. It's good job I have closed all my GREE accounts down except for 1 on mw. Good luck everyone you'll probably get another WD event next weekend !!

Banned
    Post Count
    it begins
    Too bad it's 5 days... But who cares!?! It's finally here.
    Good luck to everyone!

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you stinking kidding us? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! According to the in game schedule, this shouldn't be happening for weeks. Pretty lame that you haven't even posted the prizes yet.

Post Count
    So when are the official prizes getting posted? Not that I plan on getting any of them ...
    Last edited by Sunsets; 03-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Totaly ridiculous
    U anounce it 1 day before?
    Why dont u follow the schedule.
    Y dont respect us and our money at all.
    Fight Club

Post Count
    Well bad of gree. With this thing going out of schedule and not listening to players make me back off and by this they loose my buying this month of 20 or 50 vaults.

I really hope that other players do thesame..... !!!!!!!!!
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Are you stinking kidding us? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! According to the in game schedule, this shouldn't be happening for weeks. Pretty lame that you haven't even posted the prizes yet.
    Seconded.

Bad form Gree. This is totally a re-enactment of the Ren & Stimpy episode called "Feud for Sale".

Post Count
    This is a complete joke...GREE aren't even adhering to their own preset timeline for syndicates and no prize details have been posted...I wonder why? 5 days is a joke as well.

PS seems like GREE have wiped the master plan screen as they see fit, so we were sold a complete crock. I call for a boycott as this is totally taking us for fools :-(
    Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 03-14-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Hey Gree, this is total bull!!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Developer
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmac View Post
    What about the 1st 2 events that have allready got ticks next to them? "overthrow the boss & scope out the district"..
    Are they counted in or are they going to be started again?
    Previous events have already passed. The next event is going to be the Midtown Takeover.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This brings a whole new meaning to the name GREEdy!

Post Count
    This is what happens when CJ leaves us by ourselves for a week ... everything goes crazy

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    In Modern War u reduced the time from 5 days to 3 after they threaten with boycot. Why 5 days here?
    Fight Club

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Previous events have already passed. The next event is going to be the Midtown Takeover.
    Just because CJ is on vacation doesn't mean Gree is off the hook for fixing the glitches.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Cash-round-two

See that thread? All that sh!t is still happening! AND LOSSES HAVE STILL OT BEEN RETURNED NOR COMPENSATED FOR!

What in Afghanistan are you people smoking over there?!

Post Count
    Is it the main event that starts tomorrow then Boomer?

How can Gree possibly do that? I'm still waiting for my gold bonus and you're starting the main event with only one days notice. Syndicates have spent weeks planning and you've just gone and ruined all that planning.

I'm sure you're going to piss off a lot of players with this move probably resulting in a lower income than you would have got if you'd stuck to the schedule.

Also MW got a sneak peak at the prizes yet CC gets shafted again.

Haven't you learnt anything from factions? Customers don't enjoy 5 day events. You're seriously taking the piss out of your customers with this move.

Please can you explain the logic behind it?
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m