Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D3V View Post
    You do realize he's trolling you right?
    I think Bala realizes that, but he's just trying to be nice. For as much as Pasta has posted, even discussions around TonySpaghetti, he seems a little suspect.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    Thanks buddylee some people just can't take a hint . I realise it was pointless after my last post

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aeoeaa View Post
    Anybody knows how many fights you need to win in the last round (500) of TL mission?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    I think it's 500 ?
    I don't remember the exact number, but it's closer to 120.

Bala means well, but he gives a lot of wrong advice.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I don't remember the exact number, but it's closer to 120.

Bala means well, but he gives a lot of wrong advice.
    Seems unlikely to me... I'm on TL 245 right now and it requires 112 fights. Based on the previous growth in the number of fights needed for each one, the number should be a lot higher than 120 for TL 500.

Post Count
    Here's a question: Why do us legitimate low-level campers ALWAYS seem to get reported by randoms for being hackers?

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    Here's a question: Why do us legitimate low-level campers ALWAYS seem to get reported by randoms for being hackers?
    It's due to the fact that a lot new players can't believe someone has that sort of income and good stats, they automatically think you are cheating. They don't understand that players like yourself are purposing avoid experience. It's ignorance rather than anything. This main reason why i am camping at higher level. When low level camper with couple boss event item it easy to think they are cheating. It's upto Gree to do a proper investigation

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TriBeCa99 View Post
    Seems unlikely to me... I'm on TL 245 right now and it requires 112 fights. Based on the previous growth in the number of fights needed for each one, the number should be a lot higher than 120 for TL 500.
    As far as I can remember it was around 190s.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    Because players at low-levels are often new to the game and haven't yet come in contact with players with high stats. If you want to camp with the noobs, you've got to expect those kinds of things. Why don't you come up here to level 200 with the seasoned players? We can spot a bona fide hacker a mile away.

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 44 here. I purchase a stockpile of gold once a month. Sometimes twice a month. Learned recently about camping and wanted to start up. Since certain buildings are better than others, and since those buildings are available once you reach a certain level, what is a good level to start camping at on my situation?

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it still worth it to Farm? Or will leveling up too fast hurt me?

Banned
    Post Count
    Leveling up fast was hurting me in the sense that I wasn't winning any fights. I was throwing all my skill points at stamina and completing all levels for all maps. I stopped at level 40. Now I'm trying to find the sweet spot for me to go off the grid and camp!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Why don't you come up here to level 200 with the seasoned players?
    There's enough seasoned players down here to keep things interesting
    Last edited by Sunsets; 03-14-2013 at 03:00 PM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Level 44 here. I purchase a stockpile of gold once a month. Sometimes twice a month. Learned recently about camping and wanted to start up. Since certain buildings are better than others, and since those buildings are available once you reach a certain level, what is a good level to start camping at on my situation?
    You can start camping at any level but i waited until level 70 so i could unlock upscale club. That's a great building but only gold building i bought was church. It's really up to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    With 40% gold sale i am think buying gold but i can't decided whether i should buy another church or anchor building ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Leveling up fast was hurting me in the sense that I wasn't winning any fights. I was throwing all my skill points at stamina and completing all levels for all maps. I stopped at level 40. Now I'm trying to find the sweet spot for me to go off the grid and camp!
    Still a beginner, but I was also in your situation two months ago since I gained many levels before realizing I was losing lots of fights and that leveling doesn't give many benefits. I would say it is better to start camping or semi camping where you are instead of burning up xp to get to the "right" level for camping. Gain points on events in other words, not on jobs. Or at least don't waste points till you hit level 51, since then you get to the next tier for boss events. Boss events are the single most powerful way of increasing in strength in this game, as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by zwiswoo; 03-15-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    S
    Level 153
    57.8M A 39.8M D
    25.1M IPH

Best shanty evar!