Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have a question about where i should progress to increase my stats even more.

I started the game without the knowledge that leveling was bad. so im currently at level 150.
    My stats:

Att: 33793
    Def: 37803
    Mafia Members: 432
    IPH: 408262
    # of weapons: 2397
    # of Armours: 1019
    # of Vehicles: 492

And im not sure where to go from now.
    I am trying to gather and use as much Respect as possible but is there any specific items that are bettre for me to buy with respect?
    And where would a good place be for me to farm items using energy?

Any help will be appreciated!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Farming will level you quickly, best to hold off until you have your stats closer to where you want them. If you do farm, farm explosives. You have TLC's available in Cartel Compound.

Essentially you always want to get the best respect/cash weapons you can - even if they're relatively inefficient now, in the long run you'll be much better off. Since you have only 492 vehicles it's a safe bet that this is a very weak category for you, so you might want to focus on that for a while. Long-run, as a free player you'll be wanting to stock up on M1A1s, which I believe unlock at level 165. They are around $12.5 mil a pop, so working on your iph is a must. To that end, focus more on RP weapons than on cash weapons, sink your cash into upgrading, and when you have the iph and the level then start accumulating the M1A1s.

Ideally you want a complete inventory, so you can see where you're weakest, and hence where you need to improve. To do it initially takes a fair amount of work, but once you've got it it's quite easy to keep up to date.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Farming will level you quickly, best to hold off until you have your stats closer to where you want them. If you do farm, farm explosives. You have TLC's available in Cartel Compound.

Essentially you always want to get the best respect/cash weapons you can - even if they're relatively inefficient now, in the long run you'll be much better off. Since you have only 492 vehicles it's a safe bet that this is a very weak category for you, so you might want to focus on that for a while. Long-run, as a free player you'll be wanting to stock up on M1A1s, which I believe unlock at level 165. They are around $12.5 mil a pop, so working on your iph is a must. To that end, focus more on RP weapons than on cash weapons, sink your cash into upgrading, and when you have the iph and the level then start accumulating the M1A1s.

Ideally you want a complete inventory, so you can see where you're weakest, and hence where you need to improve. To do it initially takes a fair amount of work, but once you've got it it's quite easy to keep up to date.
    I canīt seem to find the m1A1's you mentioned in my list. but either way 165 level is pretty far off as i am currently trying not to level more than i need to. I have been using my respect mainly on explosives and vehicles for the moment buying the Street vengance for 3000 respect per vehicle Att: 40 def: 37. is there a bettre choice than this vehicle atm or just keep getting that.
    Last edited by Kiory; 04-19-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can't say for sure without checking your inventory, but that seems the right move.

Stay away from RP explosives for the time being. They are good, but incredibly expensive, and you can boost your stats a long, long way with other RP items before these should be a focus.

The M1A1 is the tank (vehicle) with 70-odd atk.

You have a few things going for you. Firstly, syndicates will be able to give you very large % stat boosts. Secondly, if you camp out for a while then the scratchers should actually help, a little.
    Make smart use of open-10s (bosses too, but you will be quite hamstrung at top-tier with your stats) - use low-XP trigger events (robbing laundromats, essentially) and you can accumulate some fairly decent weapons that will also help. Even if you don't get the 10th item, the open-10s are giving you 4 quite reasonable stat items for free.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I can't say for sure without checking your inventory, but that seems the right move.

Stay away from RP explosives for the time being. They are good, but incredibly expensive, and you can boost your stats a long, long way with other RP items before these should be a focus.

The M1A1 is the tank (vehicle) with 70-odd atk.

You have a few things going for you. Firstly, syndicates will be able to give you very large % stat boosts. Secondly, if you camp out for a while then the scratchers should actually help, a little.
    Make smart use of open-10s (bosses too, but you will be quite hamstrung at top-tier with your stats) - use low-XP trigger events (robbing laundromats, essentially) and you can accumulate some fairly decent weapons that will also help. Even if you don't get the 10th item, the open-10s are giving you 4 quite reasonable stat items for free.
    ok. thanks for the helpfull tips. will do what i an with what i have and hope for the best bit of luck with the events. trying to get as many bosses down as possible with my stats (would guess close to 20 or so) and keep farming them Respect

If i were to invest a few bucks into the game to get gold what would be a good use of them? raise iph or buying crates for weapons?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If you are spending a limited amount 1-off, then get the top gold buildings (Gentleman's Club, Pirate Tavern, Rock Cafe, and if you have enough, Palm Hotel). They will get you a long way to affording top cash weapons. Don't get any other gold buildings, these are by far the best, and limited gold beyond these is definitely best used for crates.

If you are planning on a small but ongoing amount, then split between the buildings and crates (not the current set - wait until a set with commons just under 100 stats comes up). Fair warning, seeing your stats skyrocket with crates can be addictive, and you might turn into a bigger gold spender than you expected.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Are Alex and Mike - like crap versions of Tyler Durden? They seem to be everywhere

Lurker
    Post Count

Question about battles

When someone battles you and loses do you receive the influence points for that battle?? Someone let me know pls thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by size16 View Post
    Are Alex and Mike - like crap versions of Tyler Durden? They seem to be everywhere
    Alex is default name that CC gives a player. thats why its everywhere..not sure about Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    When someone battles you and loses do you receive the influence points for that battle?? Someone let me know pls thanks
    yes you gain IP when someone loses a fight against you

Post Count
    I've heard of people farming for explosives. How does this work?
    Come join my syndicate, the EastSiders
    add code: 419204773

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by THE JACK View Post
    I've heard of people farming for explosives. How does this work?
    It's really dangerous. You plant some explosives in a field, water it, tend to the field, and watch them grow.

Kidding. I believe they are referring to repeatedly completing the "Reduce the Dragon Gang's Numbers" mission in Japan Town, hoping the "Japanese firework" loot item will be produced.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

i can't start a thread

hey guys i only signed up yesterday, and have activated my account via email and received a confirmation email back, but I still can't create a thread in the general forum any reason? says I don't have sufficient privileges.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You need to have 10 posts to start a thread.

If you post what you want here, I can start the thread for you (unless it's something that doesn't warrant it, in which case, obviously, I won't. )
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count

Banned Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBonesSteph View Post
    My syndicate leader is currently banned. I believe due to language and or/threats I have no idea why and he has not shared the reason however, I would like to know if the ban is only for a certain number of days or is it permanent? secondly, Is there a way to assign someone else to lead the syndicate so that we don't lose anything we have already donated?
    We have the same issue. Our leader has been banned and no way to reassign to someone else.
    Gree should do something but attempts to reach them were unsuccessful so far

Post Count
    basically you have no choice but start another syndicate since nothing can be done