Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Post Count
    I'm level 29 with about 4700 atk and 5400 def
    I feel really weak right and some people my level have 10k stats
    I have 350k in my bank and 10.9k iph. What should I buy to increase stats? I'm saving respect for NVB

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Camp out, use your cash to improve your iph.

RPs should go on NVB, YRB and Chain whip. Don't go crazy on any of them, though. Ballpark guess that 50-60 at the most of each.

If you haven't decked out your mafia with weapons, then slowly accumulate midrange casg weapons to fill the gap.

You need at least another 10k stats to consider moving on, I'm sure the pro-campers will have better details.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count

Declaring War

Forgive me i'm a noob here. I read the walkthrough for the syndicate battles and made one of my members the defense leader. I can't find where or how to declare war on another syndicate. I am using a android device. Any Suggestion or maybe someone can tell me what i'm missing.

Post Count

Easter eggs

You think there's gonna be exploding eggs this weekend or at all?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliotyee215 View Post
    You think there's gonna be exploding eggs this weekend or at all?
    Nope if there was it would released this week.

Post Count

Lost Account...GREE Nowhere to be Found

I'm pretty upset right now. I have been playing CC for over 9 months, invested more than I should have into it, and now it's lost. I had to format my phone and figured, "hey, it won't take more than a day to recover my account." 2 people in my syndicate had the same thing happen and were back within 24 hours. Not me though. It's been 3 days so far and not even a reply saying they're working on it. Then I come on here and see a user named justsimply created a post saying his account was lost the day after mine, and his is fixed in 1 day! I even came on here and searched for what to do if my account was lost before I even sent GREE a message...I included all my information to speed things up so they wouldn't have to waste time asking me for it. And this is fir cc and mw, I have tickets for both and heard nothing about either. Should I send another message? Is there some special keyword I left out that gets your account fixed faster?

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I'm pretty upset right now. I have been playing CC for over 9 months, invested more than I should have into it, and now it's lost. I had to format my phone and figured, "hey, it won't take more than a day to recover my account." 2 people in my syndicate had the same thing happen and were back within 24 hours. Not me though. It's been 3 days so far and not even a reply saying they're working on it. Then I come on here and see a user named justsimply created a post saying his account was lost the day after mine, and his is fixed in 1 day! I even came on here and searched for what to do if my account was lost before I even sent GREE a message...I included all my information to speed things up so they wouldn't have to waste time asking me for it. And this is fir cc and mw, I have tickets for both and heard nothing about either. Should I send another message? Is there some special keyword I left out that gets your account fixed faster?
    Please post the following:
    • What method did you use to contact GREE?
    • Did you get an automated response letting you know GREE received your ticket?
    • What email did your ticket go to?
    • Did you change the subject line to something more specific?
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Post Count
    How many posts do you need to start a new thread? I'm already over 10 posts, so that's not the minimum I think.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xFran View Post
    How many posts do you need to start a new thread? I'm already over 10 posts, so that's not the minimum I think.
    Trust me, 10 is the minimum, I went through the process Log out and log back in to activate your member status.
    Add Me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    Please post the following:
    • What method did you use to contact GREE?
    • Did you get an automated response letting you know GREE received your ticket?
    • What email did your ticket go to?
    • Did you change the subject line to something more specific?
    1) I used the in-game support feature.
    2) Yes, I got an automated response.
    3) It went to my Gmail account, bambulr@gmail.com
    4) I feel like an idiot now because I did not notice the Subject line...It would have been the standard subject.

Thank you for the response. Would you recommend waiting Or sending a new more specific ticket?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    1) I used the in-game support feature.
    2) Yes, I got an automated response.
    3) It went to my Gmail account, bambulr@gmail.com
    4) I feel like an idiot now because I did not notice the Subject line...It would have been the standard subject.

Thank you for the response. Would you recommend waiting Or sending a new more specific ticket?
    Definitely wait. Sending more/another ticket would just slow down the process and it'd be even longer before you got a response. In the future, change the subject to something specific for a faster response.
    Add Me

Post Count
    How come lately it seems that people with way more mafia members than me have been attacking me? I'm elvel 60 and I'm a semi-camper and have around 250 mafia members and in my rivals list no one over 300 mafia shows up. I don't lose often but within the past couple weeks I've been getting robbed and attacked by people with 600, 700 and 800 mafia that are a lot stronger than me

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They changed the interaction between mafia number and rival list sometime around when syndicates came out. Most likely in an attempt to foil people hiding with high or low mafia counts, or at least make it more difficult.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robme View Post
    Forgive me i'm a noob here. I read the walkthrough for the syndicate battles and made one of my members the defense leader. I can't find where or how to declare war on another syndicate. I am using a android device. Any Suggestion or maybe someone can tell me what i'm missing.
    You need to wait for the war to start.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count

ballistic crates

Does anyone buy ballistic crates? are they any good? what are some examples of rare prizes?