Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by derchef View Post
    loot drop not consumable ,only in japan town 31-15
    Do you know which job?

Lurker
    Post Count

Quick question..

When i go into crime city and click the funzio button it displays a different funzio id than i have for this forum. Does anyone know how i can change that and/or recover my password for the funzio id displayed in the game. Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter.

Lurker
    Post Count

Vibrating alert...?

Is there any way to disable the vibrating alert when you get news or have people send you mafia requests?

Thanks!

Banned
    Post Count
    I camped a bit at 50, but recently worked my way up to 70 for Church's, Upscale Clubs, and the Crematorium (eventually). I'm planning on camping here for a good bit until I save up enough for a Nighclub.

I do have a question though: I understand that dumping skill points into att/def is pretty much useless and that most players go for Stamina. What is the recommended Energy level to have though?

Also, what are the best respect items to horde currently?
    Last edited by 1337bobbarker; 03-23-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is there something to only being able to get to level 200?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337bobbarker View Post
    I camped a bit at 50, but recently worked my way up to 70 for Church's, Upscale Clubs, and the Crematorium (eventually). I'm planning on camping here for a good bit until I save up enough for a Nighclub.

I do have a question though: I understand that dumping skill points into att/def is pretty much useless and that most players go for Stamina. What is the recommended Energy level to have though?

Also, what are the best respect items to horde currently?
    Hang on to your skill points for the time being, if LTQs come out, and it looks highly likely that they will, then energy will become significantly more important.

However, the base you should look for is enough to cover your longest inactive period (ie, when you sleep). Bear in mind that more energy mods may come downrange in the future, which would obviously increase the amount of energy you'd want.

As an indicative figure, for 3 energy every 54 seconds you need 1600 to cover 8 hours.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I get the firework from Japan limo, it's .25 chance and 5x215 energy
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question is it true that having less cases increases the chance to get the item?

Normally i go robbing so during case event i soon rise the number of cases of hudreds. I have heard that this reduces the chance of winning items. is it true?? thx.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redmax View Post
    Normally i go robbing so during case event i soon rise the number of cases of hudreds. I have heard that this reduces the chance of winning items. is it true?? thx.
    I severely doubt it. The only factors I know of is open method and number of items (In this case, bullets) collected.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks for answering

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redmax View Post
    thanks for answering

You're lucky dudebot answered instead of Bala. He would have given you some hair brained response for sure.

Post Count
    Van just admit you have a crush on me since it does look like you have some sort of obsession with me .

Post Count
    Okay, I had a few more questions, but these are the only ones I remember.

1. Are you more likely to be attacked/robbed when you're offline? Does anyone know how the "Rivals" list is populated? (E.g. maybe people that haven't collected from their buildings in a while are more likely to appear higher on the list or something).

2. I NEVER carry money around. Unless I am in the process of purchasing something, I immediately bank my money. That said, sometimes on my newsfeed it tells me I've been attacked and lost $X, even though I'm not carrying any money with me. What gives?

3. How does the game figure out if buildings are robbable? This is a convoluted question, so let me explain. Someone with two nice nightclubs and a really low defense stat made the mistake of robbing me to give me a link to his hood. Because I knew these nightclubs were robbable, I was constantly visiting his hood throughout the day. I know that Nightclubs are on a 6 hour timer, so I was really surprised I never saw his Nightclub robbable (despite most of his other buildings, including some high level Lofts, being robbable). I think what I'm trying to say is that it was weird that I always saw the same buildings available to be robbed, even though I checked throughout the day, and the Nightclub was never one of them. Thinking about it more, I guess it's possible that the guy didn't play at all that day, and someone else simply got to the Nightclub first (and since the guy never collected from his robbed nightclub, the money never came back). So I guess my new question is why do I sometimes get the "This player is too beat up!" error when I'm ROBBING buildings? Is that because they collected from the building as I was robbing it?

4. Last question. One time when I was carrying money, about to purchase something, I got a notification that I was being attacked and lost some money, so I immediately banked my cash on hand. However, for the next several minutes, I kept getting attacked and the newsfeed was telling me I was losing sizable chunks of money. I didn't have cash on hand, and I was looking at my unchanged bank account, so my question here is... where was that money coming from?

Post Count
    You do know there delay between game servers usually few minutes depending on how often data in your game sent to server during the delay even if you bank, the server hasn't recognised the money being banked until few minutes after. So if a person attacks during the delay you lose the money.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that's deadweight loss..

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/