Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    You are right there's no expiry for gold but the amount of time i see player post about how they accidentally spend gold and than having to contact support and wait for a refund. The longer you hold the gold on your account the more likely you will make a mistake. There no gold confirmation feature on this game which is a problem.
    I accidentally bought the 1 extra mafia member for 17 gold. Sucks cuz I had it all planned out. I was gonna have three gold left over. Now I gotta buy something else.

Lurker
    Post Count

Influence Points and Hideouts

1. When you're at war, does it matter who you attack to get more influence points (IP)? Does attacking someone with a lower lever and members mean less IP, and someone near your level mean more IP?

2. Does your attack strength determine how much damage you do to a hideout? If someone with 100k attack hits a level 1 hideout, does it do more damage then someone with like 50k?

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does the top players in each syndicate get prizes? How good are the prizes? Top 3 Players?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nickcity View Post
    Does the top players in each syndicate get prizes? How good are the prizes? Top 3 Players?
    If your syndicate reaches the level of obtaining a reward, then the whole syndicate gets the reward. The rewards are good, you can see them here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...town-Godfather

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BDB - AL View Post
    1. When you're at war, does it matter who you attack to get more influence points (IP)? Does attacking someone with a lower lever and members mean less IP, and someone near your level mean more IP?

2. Does your attack strength determine how much damage you do to a hideout? If someone with 100k attack hits a level 1 hideout, does it do more damage then someone with like 50k?

Thanks
    I pretty much have the same question.
    DON'T ADD ME. I'LL ADD YOU. CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SYNDICATE. CURRENTLY lvl.150 w/ 500 MEMBERS. 70K+ A/D.

Banned
    Post Count
    An attack against a hideout will do the same damage regardless of level or attack stat?

Banned
    Post Count
    What's the best way to ask for anyone's opinion if someone is a cheater? I've got screen shots.

Banned
    Post Count
    My syndicate leader went missing, not replying to wall posts.
    Not participating in battles. Most importantly, what happens to the $ n bricks in the bank? We can't add bonus, can't boot inactive members. What's next? Any suggestion besides moving on?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    find a new syndicate
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Lurker
    Post Count

Reduced robbing bonus?

I'm not that familiar with all the bonuses available, but is there a bonus that reduces the amount of money that can be robbed? The reason I ask is that I've robbed several hood where I rob an Upscale Club and only get ~ $2,000 each robbery where usually you rob ~$18,000. This is usually common with other buildings in the hood like a loft and a church. Is this the sign of a cheater, or is this some bonus I'm not familiar with?

Thoughts? Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

Deleting members during event

Does anyone know if you can delete members during an event (since you can't add them)?

If you delete them will our syndicate lose any points they had accumulated (the people I want to delete have won some points just from rivals losing against them)?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    My syndicate leader went missing, not replying to wall posts.
    Not participating in battles. Most importantly, what happens to the $ n bricks in the bank? We can't add bonus, can't boot inactive members. What's next? Any suggestion besides moving on?
    Gree policy which they always don't follow is for officers to request Gree contact Syn Leader. If Syn Leader not reachable or is out they assign Syn to next most senior officer. That's what they tell us but not exactly followed. At end of day it gets done but with backlog could be weeks. Send tickets in now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If one fills health before completely out, it looks like on loses the full refill on a gold buy?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Gree policy which they always don't follow is for officers to request Gree contact Syn Leader. If Syn Leader not reachable or is out they assign Syn to next most senior officer. That's what they tell us but not exactly followed. At end of day it gets done but with backlog could be weeks. Send tickets in now.
    What if the next in line is also nt participating?
    I am also an officer but the last officer on the line I believe. Members r all unhappy and r intending to move on.
    Gree usually reply fast to thiS? As my previous ticket took me 2 weeks just to get a reply like "have your problem been solved?" N I am still waiting their reply after that which is like 3 weeks gone

Post Count

I have a ton of questions.

Okay, I have a ton of questions, but I'll just start with a few here. I'm going to probably go into way more detail than necessary, so I'll put the tl;dr summary questions in bold.

I've been playing for about a month (started in the middle of the Madame Payne event), currently a level 72 (I am aware now that I ranked up way too fast) with ~14k attack and ~17k defense (a bit low for my level). I've read a ton of the "best of the best guides," and I also particularly liked the Economy Planning google spreadsheet, although the initial post in that topic seems to be missing? (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...amp-discussion)

Anyway, here are my first few questions, about hood planning, expanding, and economy building.

1. I believe there is a limit to the number of hood expansions you can have (30? 32?), but is there a maximum number of hood expansions you can have in each direction? E.g. can someone expand their hood to the left 30 times, or will it top out after 15, and then only allow you to expand to the right? If there is a limit, how do you know how to maximize the area? Obviously a square (15 expansions left, 15 expansions right) would technically maximize the area, but there seems to be a lot more space wasted on cross streets if you expand to the right. Is there a way to tell how many expansions I've done in each direction, since I've lost count?

2. I'm expanding my hood as quickly as I can, but my hood is literally packed, especially with a lot of beginner buildings that I think might not be worth it. E.g. I have two level 7 laundromats, two level 5 pizza parlors, 2 level 4 delis, a level 4 gas station, a level 2 arcade, a level 2 Chinese restaurant, a level 4 diner, and a level 4 Italian restaurant. I also have all the building that were "goals" to build, up to Brownstone (i.e. IIRC Chinese restaurant, sports bar, clothing store, meat factory, shoe store, internet company, and brownstone). It seems like some of these might be wasted space/not worth the investment. Should I get rid of any of these buildings? In particular, I'm thinking that the arcade, sports bar, clothing store, and possibly Chinese restaurant are not worth the investment. Especially as I climb through the ranks, I see a LOT of big ticket buildings (2 movie theaters, 2 magic playhouses, 2 lofts, 2 internet companies, and I've even seen quite a few nightclubs). My question here is should I get rid of any of my crappy buildings to make room for big income-earning buildings now that I'm starting to be able to afford them, or should I keep expanding my hood and rearrange the buildings as necessary to fit bigger buildings in? If it helps, I have a $16K IPH, $500K banked, and my expansion currently in progress cost $500K (no idea which number it is, or how to even tell). I'm thinking I definitely need at least some level 2 Movie Theaters and Magic Playhouses. I can list my other higher earning building if necessary as well.

3. Similar question about defense buildings. I've heard somewhere that you don't get the full benefit for upgrading them, only a fraction of the purported defense. Can someone explain this? I currently have a level 8 Abandoned Building, for instance. Would it be better to buy, I don't know, a Security Center and upgrade it twice? I'm again particularly concerned with space, as I have very little to spare. Does the "84 defense" from the Abandoned Building go into my defense stat in my profile so that rivals can see it (so it's like a deterrent?) but it's not used when determining battle outcomes or something like that?

4. I have no idea how attacking other players works. I mean, I usually attack people with defense stats much lower than my attack stat, but I'm always baffled when I lose to someone with a defense thousands of points less than my attack stat. It almost always happens when I'm near the end of a really long win streak. How much stronger do I need to be than my opponent to know that it's 100% safe to attack, as opposed to a coin flip? What other factors influence this? (Defense buildings?) Does it work percentage-wise? I.e. If I have 14K attack and they have 10K defense I win 95% of the time, but 54K attack/50K defense is more of a coin flip while 8K attack/4K defense is a sure thing?

5. As a level 72, what should I be doing with my time before the next boss event? Do I still "go up a tier" if I level up to 75 (or is it 76 that the next tier starts?) if I level up in the middle of the boss event? I know I should stop completing story objectives (currently at Seaside, I originally thought the point of the game was to level up and get stronger to complete more story quests, silly me), but should I stop robbing people too? Or just stick to robbing laundromats or something to get max RP per EXP? Or just focus on making money/upgrading/building buildings in the meantime?

If someone were to thoroughly help me, I can offer a trick I learned to maximize your chances at the crate events (that's what they're called, right? The St. Patty's Day keg thing was a crate event, right?). I didn't get the Blarney Keg Tap, so I can't guarantee 100% effectiveness, but I did get the St. Patty's Chopper, 10 enhanced bikes, and $125K cash 5 times (though that's probably not too appealing to those of you making millions per hour). I'm slightly afraid that mentioning publicly how I did it will get the issue fixed.

Thanks in advance!