Gold sales a thing of the past?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gold sales a thing of the past?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gold sales a thing of the past?

There is an event going on right now, so what happened to the gold sale? Are sales gone for good now? Does GREE not want to make money?

Post Count
    Gree are on vacation. There's nobody here. That's the reason for the lack of a LTB.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well I would of bought gold but no sale no gold. So thanks Gree for saving real cash

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have that Christmas bundle or whatnot. I'd rather have a 20% off like in modern war.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Well I would of bought gold but no sale no gold. So thanks Gree for saving real cash
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    There is an event going on right now, so what happened to the gold sale? Are sales gone for good now? Does GREE not want to make money?
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    We have that Christmas bundle or whatnot. I'd rather have a 20% off like in modern war.
    What? Wait...what? I'm genuinely trying to wrap my mind around the idiocy of these posts...

We just had a 40% off sale. Then immediately after that, a 20% off sale. Note with the holiday bundle pack, the $5 bundle gives you 50% off gold. What on earth are you guys talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Idiocy? Why don't you go **** yourself pal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    What? Wait...what? I'm genuinely trying to wrap my mind around the idiocy of these posts...

We just had a 40% off sale. Then immediately after that, a 20% off sale. Now with the holiday bundle pack, the $5 bundle gives you 50% off gold. What on earth are you guys talking about?
    I have already gone through the gold I bought on the 40% and 20% discount plus the 2 cheaper new year deals.
    Willing to spend even more on gold but due to no sale I didnt. Nothing idiotic about it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    I have already gone through the gold I bought on the 40% and 20% discount plus the 2 cheaper new year deals.
    Willing to spend even more on gold but due to no sale I didnt. Nothing idiotic about it.
    Actually, all of that sounds very idiotic.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Idiocy? Why don't you go **** yourself pal.
    I failed to see how your reply was either justified or intelligant, so I went ahead and typed it into Google Translate. The detected language was "Internet" and the translation it provided was, "I have no worthwhile comeback to your comment. It's clear you're right, but please allow me this parthian shot."
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.