Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Banned
    Post Count
    Gingeasian, it it when you do a specific job to get an weapon, particularly strong ones.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Answers for posts 325-330, free of charge

1. How exactly are each syndicate matched up? Is it by syndicate points, number of members or accumulative stats?

2. I have heard people say that the more members in your syndicate, the less points your syndicate scores per battle is this true?

3. In have also heard that if all of the members in your syndicate focus on attacking one individual from the rival syndicate , you will receive more points is this true ?
    1. By rank. first battle you could get matched up with anyone I'm pretty sure.
    2. False. IP is determined by level disparity between you and the individual rival you are battling against for each attack. Walls and hideouts give approx. 50 IP per attack(varies)
    3. False. The reason why one person gets picked on sometimes is they have high level and low def giving best IP.

Could someone tell me how I can cut copy and paste in crime city using an android device?
    hold your finger down on the txt, wait for options, pick appropriate option to copy. Same thing with paste.

Have looked sorry if redundent ? Believe syndicate ranking is solely based on points? does the win/loss ratio play a part or give extra points toward total points or syndicate ranking?
    Yes, it's based solely on points (IP). Win/Loss means nothing except maybe psychologically.

I woke up this morning and went to go collect money but my buildings and money were gone, what happened? So I was thinking of resetting myself but I don't have another iPhone or iPad so do you know how I can contact support and ask them to reset me?
    uninstall/reinstall CC. Never heard of this problem but it's possible you might need a roll back. In which case contact support and prepare to wait a long time for a resolution. Sorry.

Lurker
    Post Count

Adding people

Alright so I contacted support but first:
    1: How long do you think it will take, do you think I will get in before the next waror no?
    2: Is there an easy way of adding allies instead of adding them one by one by getting them off a website because as you see I'm starting fresh, and don't tell me just look up a really big list I'm talking about adding that big list in about 10 seconds or something like that.

And also thanks for the other advice.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colten View Post
    Alright so I contacted support but first:
    1: How long do you think it will take, do you think I will get in before the next waror no?
    2: Is there an easy way of adding allies instead of adding them one by one by getting them off a website because as you see I'm starting fresh, and don't tell me just look up a really big list I'm talking about adding that big list in about 10 seconds or something like that.

And also thanks for the other advice.

1: depends, its been taking them about an average of 2 weeks to respond.
    2: I have not seen any other way to add people.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Colten, You can go to crimecitymafiacodes.com and post your mafia code. You will get between 5-15 invites from players who enter your code. You can do this about every two hours or so until you have as many as you need. Alternatively, you can invite other people's codes on that website. More tedious that way but you gain mafia more quickly.

That's by far the best way.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 05-12-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Or spend gold and go VIP. It'll give you about 100 a pop.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colten View Post
    Alright so I contacted support but first:1: How long do you think it will take, do you think I will get in before the next waror no?2: Is there an easy way of adding allies instead of adding them one by one by getting them off a website because as you see I'm starting fresh, and don't tell me just look up a really big list I'm talking about adding that big list in about 10 seconds or something like that.And also thanks for the other advice.
    Just buy loyal henchmen for just 17 gold each, they will never leave you. Just imagine how #smug you will fill when you have 500 fearless henchmen for every battle.
    []

Lurker
    Post Count
    How come sometimes, energy regenerates ridiculously fast? Like, sometimes, I tab in an hour after spending it all and my energy is full, and sometimes it keeps going at 3 per min.

Banned
    Post Count
    Here a question for the forums wise people ! Tell me how it can be possible that someone with 44k defense can beat an attack of 76k attack not 1 time but 2 time? Does it blatant cheating or pure god damn luck?

Lurker
    Post Count

How to trap your avatar in your hood?

Hi all, i want to ask if anyone knows the answer for the above issue. i ever visited a rival player's hood and saw that the player manage to trap his avatar inside a square 6 x 6 sized garden made up of sidewalk bushes. The player also put a fountain in the middle of the garden and the avatar was seen walking around in circle inside the enclosed garden and around the fountain. This really looks interesting and i wanted to learn how he did this. I believe that there is no advantage in trapping your avatar in a garden when it comes to game strategies. However, i believe it is just for visual entertainment only. Too bad that i did not take a screen shot. i send a request to him to add me but he did not reply. Can anyone help? Can anyone share how this is done? I hope the senior members can greatly assist me. Thanks in advance!

Dino Bravo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks View Post
    1: depends, its been taking them about an average of 2 weeks to respond.
    2: I have not seen any other way to add people.
    Wow, you average a 2 week response time with GREE? What's your secret?

Lurker
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Wow, you average a 2 week response time with GREE? What's your secret?
    Dang so I guess. Might be waiting longer than 2 weeks... But I should get into the war after this upcoming one though right? But in the meantime I guess I'll try to beat agent Howard in office park while I'm waiting lol

Lurker
    Post Count

100k attack...how without gold?

Hi everyone,
    I am playing this game now for ages, 2 1/2 years at least and quite frequently.
    However with 500 mafia and lvl 205 i find myself surrounded by unbeatable opponents. My stats are 63k/92k. Is there any way to compete with spenders? Even 100k attack seems unreachable.
    I have been farming compound now for almost 1 year and got hardly 300 bombs as this seemed to be the "fastest" way to improve somehow but the droprate has been significantly reduced since i started.
    I cant finish events even though I open "boxes" about 16/24 daily. Never got the 10th which seems to be the only somehow reachable event.
    I missed out on the M4 farming so now I am buying the new sfuff which costs a couple of millions each but again this takes years to improve significantly.
    WTF am I doing wrong? Please help.....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Boost your IPH, accumulate the cash and RP weapons as appropriate, and go as far as you can in events (esp LTQ, building upgrade, etc - these give excellent prizes for completing the higher levels.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    i just upgraded pagoda lvl 4 for 70+mil and got a nice car (best item) but now i'm done, no more cash. iph is close to 1m and all the good 24/48h buildings cost 100+mil to upgrade. Bought 2nd pagoda which should boost iph a bit more but dont have the 111mil for lvl 5.
    I'm mixing upgrades and Infiltrator suits (2,5mil) to boost income and stats. still it seems like i'm getting nowhere...thx 4 advise though, appreciated