Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... Last

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Crime City Quickie Questions

If anyone has any questions in regards to Crime City / forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgeable members that can answer questions.

I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb but it doesn't matter because we are all here to help one another to get better at the game.

Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.

I have a question.........

Why does Gree let cheaters like a NGF p.ay the game and dont do summing about it....

But I drop 50 doller worth of g and I don't get an item???????

Question Thug life

Anybody knows how many fights you need to win in the last round (500) of TL mission?

...and why am I not allowed to create a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by aeoeaa View Post
    ...and why am I not allowed to create a new thread?
    Because you are new. Edit - never mind? I was thinking of something else.
    Syndicate - La Dispute
    Syndicate #979420361
    Members: 17/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore! Can you donate $250k+ a day? Join me!
    Fight Respect Payout: +20% | Car Defense: +10% | Building Output: +20% | Melee Defense: +25% | Gun Defense: +15% | Armor Defense: +10% | Building Defense: +25%

Quote Originally Posted by D3V View Post
    Because you are new. Edit - never mind? I was thinking of something else.
    Rephrase: When am I allowed to create a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by aeoeaa View Post
    Anybody knows how many fights you need to win in the last round (500) of TL mission?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    I think it's 500 ?
    I don't remember the exact number, but it's closer to 120.

Bala means well, but he gives a lot of wrong advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I don't remember the exact number, but it's closer to 120.

Bala means well, but he gives a lot of wrong advice.
    Seems unlikely to me... I'm on TL 245 right now and it requires 112 fights. Based on the previous growth in the number of fights needed for each one, the number should be a lot higher than 120 for TL 500.

Quote Originally Posted by TriBeCa99 View Post
    Seems unlikely to me... I'm on TL 245 right now and it requires 112 fights. Based on the previous growth in the number of fights needed for each one, the number should be a lot higher than 120 for TL 500.
    As far as I can remember it was around 190s.

Quote Originally Posted by PastaSux View Post
    I have a question.........

Why does Gree let cheaters like a NGF p.ay the game and dont do summing about it....

But I drop 50 doller worth of g and I don't get an item???????
    Just because you drop 50 dollars doesn't mean you will get an item.

The only way to get an item using gold is to buy it. It's really that simple. If you use gold in an event it's bit like a lottery. you pay $10 for a lottery ticket in hope you will win the jackpot and if you don't there's nothing you can do. In fact the secret to get 10th item is to use Gold during the first day not the last day. This proven by a lot of gold players who got the item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Just because you drop 50 dollars doesn't mean you will get an item.

The only way to get an item using gold is to buy it. It's really that simple. If you use gold in an event it's bit like a lottery. you pay $10 for a lottery ticket in hope you will win the jackpot and if you don't there's nothing you can do. In fact the secret to get 10th item is to use Gold during the first day not the last day. This proven by a lot of gold players who got the item.
    Iv Hurd many people complain about using massive amounts to try get 10th on last day but my experiences in the past have been lucky one time it took 285 gold to get 9,10 last day n another time 60 to get 10th there the only times Iv used gold on last day one one other time I used gold was first hour n it was recent one rest I have got to 10 using cash I think it's more depending on the draw

Angry Anyone having problem with iPad 1,that keeps resetting back to title page?

My iPad 1 keeps resetting back to title page of crime city. This is very upsetting! Every time I try to fight someone, the screen blacks out and goes back to home mafia. I have reset the iPad, and made sure nothing is running in back ground, but it still happens. It seems that this is the only game that is doing this. Someone please help me, I really like the game. Tech support said to shut down the game and start over, but I don't want to lose what I worked for in almost a year of playing.

What's a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by PastaSux View Post
    What's a troll?
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I have chosen a defensive leader and do not have an option to declare war. What else do I need to do?