GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1377

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    Sounds like someone has such a grudge they're determined to be malicious?! Booting someone immediately before kick-off so they can't get-in anywhere else?!
    That's not malicious. It's being friendly to other syndicates who would take a leech in just before war only to find out during and not being able to boot him.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    nope, one of the fight club people have posted a pic of their bonuses and their 1st, 2nd, nd 3rd were not in the city battle... city battle is probably a feature coming soon
    Sorry, I thought Baldie or one of the other regular high-end posters, wrote something about this....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Sorry, I thought Baldie or one of the other regular high-end posters, wrote something about this....
    He did. Bald zeemer first pointed out that their Top 3 prizes fall under their normal bonus category, and City Battle prizes are still empty.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Close. The "Dockside Security" (1173/1758) guard dog was awarded at level 6 of the Dockside Mill LTB, and it has since been reused in the Soviet Shuffle Elite LTQ. The guard dog graphic was first used as a top1 leaderboard prize in a Collect-20 event, although I have again forgotten what that item was called.
    The one I'm thinking of is was just Guard Dog I think. Atack was around 9600 so top 1 prize makes sense.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey, I keep getting the "New Data" option, but after the game restarts nothing has changed. The option has popped up a dozen times in the last hour. Im waiting on Gree to correct an error with a gold purchase. is it possible its related?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kgod View Post
    The one I'm thinking of is was just Guard Dog I think. Atack was around 9600 so top 1 prize makes sense.
    it's called trained guard dog, i recently posted that
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Hey, I keep getting the "New Data" option, but after the game restarts nothing has changed. The option has popped up a dozen times in the last hour. Im waiting on Gree to correct an error with a gold purchase. is it possible its related?
    i dont know
    Captain of CCK
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93

Lurker
    Post Count

help increasing attack

I am a lvl 17, rather new to the game and my attack stats are very low, I can not win any fights. What can I do to beef up my attack without spending gold, I do not have $$$$ to put into a game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Fader View Post
    I am a lvl 17, rather new to the game and my attack stats are very low, I can not win any fights. What can I do to beef up my attack without spending gold, I do not have $$$$ to put into a game.
    Read through the best of the best guides. Work on increasing your IPH. Don't level up too fast. Participate in events actively. Don't waste your $ buying crappy items, build yourself slowly through scratchers and events.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Read through the best of the best guides. Work on increasing your IPH. Don't level up too fast. Participate in events actively. Don't waste your $ buying crappy items, build yourself slowly through scratchers and events.

I understand the theory but in the guides, most of the items mentioned are either no longer available or not available at my level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Fader View Post
    I understand the theory but in the guides, most of the items mentioned are either no longer available or not available at my level.
    look at itzkakarot's hood planner to help you raise your IPH
    Captain of CCK
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93

Banned
    Post Count
    I have an iph of 550k with w/2 lvl 3 nightclubs i can make around 150million a war given that it is every 20 days, so i can upgrade a nightclub to lvl 4 or get a ltb or two, is it still worth it to go for nightclub upgrades? The cost of the ltb's are getting higher and ppl who are getting the nightclubs or upgrading them from low levels will no be able to get it pretty soon

Post Count
    it takes forever to build high paying buildings like a loft. how do you decide which to upgrade? By upgrade time or payout time/amount. have my ice cream shops at 5. at night work on my laundromats to get them to 10 since I can keep up with collection often at work. House are at 4. So thinking move between laundromat, house and Ice cream for now. I have seen the sheets and the A/B threads. Which is why I have settled on those 3 the most for now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridascuba View Post
    it takes forever to build high paying buildings like a loft. how do you decide which to upgrade? By upgrade time or payout time/amount. have my ice cream shops at 5. at night work on my laundromats to get them to 10 since I can keep up with collection often at work. House are at 4. So thinking move between laundromat, house and Ice cream for now. I have seen the sheets and the A/B threads. Which is why I have settled on those 3 the most for now.
    Get your houses up to level 10, and T-shirt stands up to level 5/6, then start saving for movie theaters and lofts.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is there a way to stop or boot some idiot stick that keeps declaring for battle when the syn isn't ready? He is killing us and we are close to losing top 500 because of it.