Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 31

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not sure I think you have to leave and come back for a refresh to happen on your rivals hood

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dumb question: Whats a tl mission?

Normal question: How am I doing with these stats, level 53, iph 1300, attack 16k defense 19k, mob 53. Ive been playing about 1-2monthsi cant remember. Ive been through the war before the chinatown throwdown up till now thats 2 months right?
    Thanks

Post Count
    You should have a better idea of how you're doing for your level based on how often you get attacked/robbed, and how long it takes for you to find a player in the rival's list that you can successfully attack.

A "TL mission" is referring to the Thug Life missions, where you need to kill X players in a row who have at least Y mafia.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It's 15 gold for a gold case open. 150 gold is nowhere near enough to ensure you get the gun with 9/10, let alone 1/10 (you're misunderstanding how the gold opens work, I presume: a gold open guarantees a "successful open", meaning you will get something-- cash, loot, or the "twin swords"-- it does not guarantee that you will get the twin swords needed for the item. In fact, the common slap in the face at high levels is to spend 15 gold for a gold case open, and receive $10k cash-- a terrible exchange rate! I don't know what the new odds are, but it used to be the case that you could spend an entire vault of gold (1500 gold) and STILL not get that 10th item (in this case, twin swords).

As others said, your best bet is to just keep using cash opens every hour. Save your gold.

"Overtime" is when the event has technically ended (which I believe is something 15 hours from now), but you don't close your game or update or do anything that involves restarting your game. After 15 hours from now, it will say "Event Ends: SOON!", but so long as you don't close your game, you can keep opening cases every hour. Personally, I haven't been very lucky with this, as it's usually just a matter of time before my game crashes (and hence the end of "overtime"). Worth a shot, though. There will be many events, don't rush to spend your gold now.

You might be too weak to be of any value into a syndicate, but you could try requesting to join syndicates from the in-game syndicate menu, or you can check the syndicate recruitment forums here.
    Overtime is the BEST thing I have ever heard of.

Sooo if your phone times out does that count as closing the game?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You should have a better idea of how you're doing for your level based on how often you get attacked/robbed, and how long it takes for you to find a player in the rival's list that you can successfully attack.

A "TL mission" is referring to the Thug Life missions, where you need to kill X players in a row who have at least Y mafia.
    Sorry im a box of questions..I hardly ever get attacked/robbed. I can attack 7/10 out of ten of my rivals and win. Also im curious as to how someone wins a robbery with less attack then a victims defence. I do that alot :-) no complaints btw!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You can generally get through defenses 30-40% higher than your attack. That's based off true defense, so with upgraded defense buildings it could be much higher still.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_sorrow_ View Post
    Sorry im a box of questions..I hardly ever get attacked/robbed. I can attack 7/10 out of ten of my rivals and win. Also im curious as to how someone wins a robbery with less attack then a victims defence. I do that alot :-) no complaints btw!!
    Well, another factor to consider is that you have an extraordinarily small mafia. If you're level 50, you can have up to 250 mafia (you can have more, it's just that only 250 count for the purposes of calculating your atk/def stats), so you are currently ducking a lot of the strong players for your level. Which is perfectly fine, as it helps you avoid being picked on too much. But your stats seem pretty low to me, but I have no idea what the stats at that level look like any more with all these events nowadays.

As for your other question, I have no idea by what you mean if your phone "times out," but if you have to click the CC icon again and see that loading bar, that's most definitely the end of your overtime.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dude Bald Z. Your not in the top 25 like 10 times not even once! Do you just not care about being the best anymore?

Post Count
    Shhh, you're not supposed to reveal that bald zeemer is actually all 60 members of Fight Club.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colten View Post
    Dude Bald Z. Your not in the top 25 like 10 times not even once! Do you just not care about being the best anymore?
    Durdens changed the name....I wondered why for a second, then remembered it doesn't matter...so who ever is leading is Tam and will always be tam..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just seen this, how is it possible?

Post Count
    display bug

Post Count
    Hi Bala, I just wanted to thank you for all your informative posts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    When you reach 10 post you should be able to create topic.
    I just reach the 11th post and still cannot make a new thread and i am sure i created my account more than weeks ago.

Post Count

Question as an syndicate officer

I read some guide posted here, it says about a syndicate officer can promote other members to an officer in addition to accepting new recruits. Well, in my case i was not able to promote anyone but only able to approve and accepting new recruit. Is this normal?