Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 91

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1377

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Can someone help I'm looking 4 a spreadsheet / goal calculator 4 IOS

I want to find out why the CC players in the UK can't get any goal calculator spread sheets for iOS or ( i phone 3,4,5) for crime city ? I would like to hear from anyone with the same PROBLUM or any idea why players in the UK can't access on any spread sheets ( Goal calculators ) in 2014 when thay have been available to players in USA,South Africa & other country's since 2012 ! So please help me out or if there is a player out there with the answer or if someone can put together a goal calculator for IOS I phone users ? By e mailing it to me or send me a link with out me having to go through i tunes than i would be gratefull Thanks for your time & interest in my question kentcalling4711 CC #390-562-796

Post Count
    Does anyone know how much XP is awarded when a level 100 boss is defeated if any? I'm trying to time out a level up just right

Post Count
    when will i know when the time is right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Any real answers?

Post Count
    sorry, only fake answers here. better goto the real internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Anyone having problem with iPad 1,that keeps resetting back to title page?

My iPad 1 keeps resetting back to title page of crime city. This is very upsetting! Every time I try to fight someone, the screen blacks out and goes back to home mafia. I have reset the iPad, and made sure nothing is running in back ground, but it still happens. It seems that this is the only game that is doing this. Someone please help me, I really like the game. Tech support said to shut down the game and start over, but I don't want to lose what I worked for in almost a year of playing.

Post Count
    Does my new avatar work?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can u change accounts from a android to an apple device?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskyboy83 View Post
    Can u change accounts from a android to an apple device?
    I've never had any luck doing it myself...but I did send a ticket in to support...and they we able to help me...in a nice time span. No complaints.

Post Count
    I see fear and loathing all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    My syndicate leader went missing, not replying to wall posts.
    Not participating in battles. Most importantly, what happens to the $ n bricks in the bank? We can't add bonus, can't boot inactive members. What's next? Any suggestion besides moving on?
    Send ticket in to gree have them bump one of you up go the leader. That happened on my team as well.

Post Count
    The leader needs to be inactive for 2 weeks, and then they'll make then next senior member leader. You cannot pick.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone running iOS 8.1 or higher?

When I load cc, it seems like the cc intro splash page get heavily pixelized. Anyone else seeing this? I'm running an air 2 so there's enough muscle to load a full res image.

I've also seen other games' splash screens load upside down for a moment as well. Anyone know what's the dealeeo?

Edit: Necro like a pro!
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The battle for empire city just ended, so as I got invited by a friend to hop to another syndicate I decided to leave my current syndicate. But it turns out that I'm not allowed to leave, because there's an event going on... may I ask why I'm not allowed to leave?! The event has just ended...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    The battle for empire city just ended, so as I got invited by a friend to hop to another syndicate I decided to leave my current syndicate. But it turns out that I'm not allowed to leave, because there's an event going on... may I ask why I'm not allowed to leave?! The event has just ended...
    cuz gree doesnt like syndicate hoppers.

actually, it probably has something to do with keeping people in the syndicate in order to distribute prizes and see if any problems arise from that distribution.
    Pagoda no good.