auto screen rotation doesn't work

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: auto screen rotation doesn't work

Post Count

auto screen rotation doesn't work

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that when certain screens pop up the auto rotation function on your device doesn't work?

Post Count
    It only happens for me on android when my charger is plugged in , it is a bit annoying but not really a massive problem in the grand scheme of things
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    it is a problem for me, especially because of being plugged in. i get home start to play and it keeps rotating on splash for boss, raid, etc... i need to charge the phone, and i cant wait for it to charge only to play after.

Post Count
    I wrote a ticket... I got a canned response. GREE_Does not care about you game experience

Post Count
    I have no problem with it. I'm on the S5
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    only happens when the charger is plugged in, and if your charger is plugged in and you dont have a problem you are probably already playing it on the other orientation so it doesn't rotate

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    only happens when the charger is plugged in, and if your charger is plugged in and you dont have a problem you are probably already playing it on the other orientation so it doesn't rotate
    If you have to use the "improper" orientation to have your device plugged in, clearly there is bad feng shui in your home and the furniture needs to be rearranged. Or get an extension cord, whatever is easier.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    or Gree could fix the programming and make sure it doesn't auto rotate on pop ups... it happens when it is not plugged in as well, but in that case i can just rotate it myself to the"proper" position. but all my chargers sit to my left since I'm right handed, and if i have it plugged in to the left i cant turn it around, its even worse than to plug it in from the right.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    or Gree could fix the programming and make sure it doesn't auto rotate on pop ups... it happens when it is not plugged in as well, but in that case i can just rotate it myself to the"proper" position. but all my chargers sit to my left since I'm right handed, and if i have it plugged in to the left i cant turn it around, its even worse than to plug it in from the right.
    Nah. Definitely bad feng shui.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Last edited by fessmine; 01-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    If you have to use the "improper" orientation to have your device plugged in, clearly there is bad feng shui in your home and the furniture needs to be rearranged. Or get an extension cord, whatever is easier.
    The bad feng shui is with the programmers. This never used to happen before current version. At least CC doesn't suffer from the screen "white-out" on launch that MW is plagued with.... or the game freezing when you hit someone off your news feed.... or money buildings not 'lighting up' when they pay out and you're on your base (and collect all button not appearing if it's not already up for some earlier building).... etc
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"