Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 37

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Lurker
    Post Count

Penalize you for being Honest about being Deceitful...

Quote Originally Posted by Colten View Post
    Do you think that if a contact GREE through the support in game and tell them that I've been cheating do you think they would reset me?
    Well, you would be raising a RED FLAG. They would probably look into your account to validate your statement. The oxymoron here. They would reward your honesty by banning your device from playing Crime City. I think.

Mathematically - A negative about a positive, about a negative , makes it a negative.
    v...You Knit?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't actually cheat Ive just been trying to get reset for about a month now and it seems it would come down to this.

lost account

My syndicate leader had a big problem: He has tried to instal cc on his tablet, because he wants to play cc on his tablet or on his Phone. That did not work, so he had reset his Phone, but now his whole id is lost. Tried to logging in with his Funzio ID brought him back to level...1

What can he do to get his old level back?

Post Count
    Is it true..that you only get the benefits from the 1st 25 [B]identical [/B ]items in your inventory.. and that subsequent identical items are just a waste of ingame cash/respect? Please only answer with facts.. not guesswork.. Thanks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by annezonly View Post
    Is it true..that you only get the benefits from the 1st 25 [B]identical [/B ]items in your inventory.. and that subsequent identical items are just a waste of ingame cash/respect? Please only answer with facts.. not guesswork.. Thanks
    Not true...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Is there a way to change the name of your syndicate?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Shakes View Post
    Miss Shakes be thinkin you should be tryin dis :

up up down down left right left right B A

Dat should be fixin things, child.
    You welcome.
    Shake it baby! Lmao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Is there a way to change the name of your syndicate?
    Bump on this question. Anyone?

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    I believe so. Try emailing GREE.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by annezonly View Post

Fact: I've bought over 50 night vision goggles (16/16), and upon buying the 51st the marginal increase of my stats were +13/+12.

To to answer your question, NO, its False, as the 51st NVG replaced a 3/4 item.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    No matter what kind of equipment or number of anything you might have, a stronger one introduced in your inventory will always replace the weakest of that particular category. Makes it easy if you think of it that way.

Edit: above statement assumes that each of your mafia members is already fully equipped with one of each item category.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 06-08-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Post Count
    Just got accepted into a syndicate and they asked me to post my ID on the forum. What do they mean?

Do they mean my Funzio ID?

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    They want your Mafia code to invite you and increase each members mafia by 1
    Nobody has any use for your Funzio user/pass unless they plan on stealing your account or in the rare instance someone needs help with a game transfer.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 06-08-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Hawking View Post
    Can someone help me max out bonuses for my syndicate? Make cash donations? I can give a gift card of your choice. $100

pm me if interested.wont last long!!!

P.s. what is this Craigslist or something?
    Unless you're really close already, it's an absurd amount of cash (far more than any single legitimate player would have on him or willing to spare for $100), and so the only people who would take you up on your offer are cash hackers. Ask Grimmy (Rastas) for recommendations on hackers, since GREE obviously doesn't care enough to ban cash hackers or remove their contributions from syndicates.

Post Count
    Quick question: anyone knows how long does it usually take to transfer game to another device? I don't wanna do that and risk to lose the battle or the LTQ event...