Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 44

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal1 View Post
    i am a newbie but i like this game and have all sorts of question.

first of all, how do LTQ work? im lvl 26, and seem to have levelled up too fast, should i participate in them or camp for a while. im in a syndicate so i feel camping and not donating will get me kicked out...
    Camping is a dead strategy. Just be sure to use your level ups effectively because your energy/stamina/health all refill each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    ok good to know thanks for the answer.
    and how do the LTQ work? do i have to register first or just complete the jobs listed here in order and receive some items at some point?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    With 20 mafia.
    I hate when people ask "what are good stats for my level?" Why don't you look around your level and find out? The stats that were good for a level 29 when I was 29 are obviously not even comparable thanks to all the new events, stat inflation, etc. Find someone on level 29 (or some sort of camper account) and ask them. Or just take a look around your level-- how many people can you attack, how many people can attack you? If you close your eyes and blind attack someone off your rival's list, what are your odds of winning?

Banned
    Post Count
    ooooohhh so thats what the 78M building thing is... alright
    thanks for your time ill build my IPH a little more before trying those haha

Post Count
    i am a newbie but i like this game and have all sorts of question.

first of all, how do LTQ work? im lvl 26, and seem to have levelled up too fast, should i participate in them or camp for a while. im in a syndicate so i feel camping and not donating will get me kicked out...
    Don't listen to Dippy. If your goal is to be strong for your level, don't do the LTQs. The LTQs are meant for high level players, with lots of energy and little concern for XP costs. They aren't meant for people at level 26 or whatever. I wouldn't even think about bothering with LTQs until you're at least level 100, when boss events become irrelevant for 95% of players. Read this guide instead: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...s-Killer-Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    really interesting. might be too late for me to follow this guide but ill start trying to follow this.
    seems a like a little boring at first but i am tired of being VERY weak for my level and taking a lot of time to finally find someone i MIGHT be able to beat or rob...

Post Count
    If you feel like sitting at level 40 for a year only doing boss events once every month or two, knock yourself out. All the new events benefit high level players and I'd be in a hurry to take part in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    LTQs for high level players, boss events for low level players, LTBs for high IPH players, case events for everyone. I've never "camped" per se, but there's nothing wrong with going out and robbing low level laundromats for the high RP / low XP ratio while avoiding buildings like Meat Factories or whatever. I could never be a pure camper because it's too boring, but if I'm strong enough to hit people 50-100 levels above me, I don't see what the rush in leveling up is.

Banned
    Post Count
    Last question for now..

Is buyingthe godfella status for a free player worth it if i have 150 gold from offers? Im tycoon btw so will i get an extra 10% on building income?

Lurker
    Post Count
    If someone attacks you and you win, does that count as a Win for the Street Brawl event?
    v...You Knit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by v-unit View Post
    If someone attacks you and you win, does that count as a Win for the Street Brawl event?
    No you only get win if your the one attacking.

Post Count
    Last question for now..

Is buyingthe godfella status for a free player worth it if i have 150 gold from offers? Im tycoon btw so will i get an extra 10% on building income?
    Goodfella was the first thing I bought with gold, definitely worth it. You're already getting the 10% income bonus, so the Goodfella bonus would speed up your stamina and energy regeneration by 10% each.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit View Post
    No. I started this event two hours late, and my wall was a steady stream of green. Didn't count. Might count for a very, very small amount of Brawl Points, but not as a win for the Street Brawl goals.

Angry game.fault?

I have plenty of space, but when i try to
    buy a new money building the game force closes. Defense buildings dont have this problem though. Is this a game fault? I have several.money and defense buildings already and this is the first time i have encountered this problem.

Post Count
    Hey anyone know if points for the brawl follow the player when you move between syndicates?
    DeepCool
    Leader of the Newest Top10 team 909 840 094

Attk= 379k
    Def = 379k
    Iph = 1.498mill
    I am always looking for more proven warriors to join my
    ranks. If you have stats of 300k or better. And are capable of prod
    ucing 300k or more in war, Send me a PM
    No A-Holes, D-Bags, Ego/Power Trippers Need Apply

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepCool View Post
    Hey anyone know if points for the brawl follow the player when you move between syndicates?
    I believe I read that you can't take your points to another syndicate (probably to prevent people gaming the system, etc) such that even if you were to leave and rejoin the same syndicate you lose those points, but I don't know if you get to keep your individual points for the purposes of the Individual prizes.