Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Gorlog Nemesis Armor

Seriously, what is the obsession with Spirit!!!!

Hey, buddy, mind if I add you? I'd love to use the nemesis armor. I tried getting it from the chance chests and didn't get it! :C

omg i have spent more to get the 2nd set of nemesis than the starmetal n the dark prince together. really pissed or feels really unlucky
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Ouch! Got mine on the first key!

Hey Eunuchorn, btw, I got the recruit-a-friend reward too! But I'm pretty sure you got it before me
    Last edited by discopalace123; 03-13-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

hmm if i already have the spirit nemesis armor from previous boss,
    should i spend keys to get this one?
    or save my keys for when a different element comes along?

I'm poor irl

How much did it cost u to get starmetal or dark prince or both?

Zhy you poor fool, I hope they don't do another rare armor this weekend, then you coulda tried for that & your 2nd nemesis armor.

Grats Disco! So far I only know of you me & zhy having the WW armor

I like

But honestly why does everyone use spirit. 80% of the arena matches I fight they have spirit.
    I am not even going to count the bull free starter spirit that armor caused me so much head ache.
    Until I said no more and threw nem on for all arena matches.

Hey guys, was wondering if any of you could add me as a friend cause I need someone with Gorlog armor. My main has gorlog armor already.
    My code's XBB-GVN-WMZ
    Thanks

its only thursday eunuchorn, if i waited till friday evening to get the 2nd set of nemesis maybe this week i couldnt kill 60 bosses.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    its only thursday eunuchorn, if i waited till friday evening to get the 2nd set of nemesis maybe this week i couldnt kill 60 bosses.
    i dont see no point in this all the time... every week new armor and sometimes its wores than others.
    tbh best overall armor ive seen the Infernal Lord Armor with high def and ATK and if you check the datasheet out on some once Siggy theres a rare craft on there not evan + and better maxed than + RocFeather armor

im not gonna go for 60s kills untill i see somthing worth it

im onl 77 my set up atm is shaman + Infernal lord + and rocFeath + main 3
    now focusing on my dark prince craft and pvp

Sky Guardian max 70 atk 916 def 1027 great stats for a none plus
    Last edited by munch21; 03-14-2013 at 12:01 PM.

I gots that armor

Add me for friend with Gorloks.

Shout out to those that have added me:
    Sigmund
    Heapy
    Werdna
    Frodo
    Ruru (has Gorloks)
    Entropy
    ninja1
    SlapaHo
    X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP
    I have the boss bonus armor; Friend for 3x damage!

Armor Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    Credit to discopalace123

Quote Originally Posted by munch21 View Post
    i dont see no point in this all the time... every week new armor and sometimes its wores than others.
    tbh best overall armor ive seen the Infernal Lord Armor with high def and ATK and if you check the datasheet out on some once Siggy theres a rare craft on there not evan + and better maxed than + RocFeather armor

im not gonna go for 60s kills untill i see somthing worth it

im onl 77 my set up atm is shaman + Infernal lord + and rocFeath + main 3
    now focusing on my dark prince craft and pvp

Sky Guardian max 70 atk 916 def 1027 great stats for a none plus
    u play urs i play mine :P i like to kill bosses, collect +version armors n win all rewards till boss 60 :P so it does worth it for me :P, i already have said they give crappy armors but i like em :P anything wrong? so ty for the lesson about amors but i already knew that :P ive checked the datasheet many times n helped to fill it, so dont tell me how using my own money is bad or good :P

edit : also i like to be in top25 in boss damage rank :P n 2 sets of nemesis helps a lot :P
    Last edited by zhy; 03-14-2013 at 01:17 PM.

On average how much would I have to spend with real cash to get starmetal if I buy gems to open chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward fan View Post
    On average how much would I have to spend with real cash to get starmetal if I buy gems to open chest?
    It took me 36 gems, Bilbo 40 and Zhy 80 when it was 3x chance weekend so on a normal day figure 3x gems I just mentioned. That was for the full suit of armor. It will take you even more star fragments to craft the plus version once you unlock it. I think Zhy said it took him 300 gems but he collected other things in the process.
    K&D: XBB-FVY-PBM
    William