Should a Warning Be Put on Gree Game ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should a Warning Be Put on Gree Game ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Where do you see me whining ?
    Probably related to you maintaining that Gree, through the use of force made you buy a vault of gold. Unless its an outright lie (which, feel free to admit to), its very easy to read as whining.

Just because one player said the turkey house was a good investment you decided to buy gold? Look, who you listen to you is on you. There's a lot of advice around here - not all of it is good. It's not anyone's fault but your own that you listened to their advice, with or without understanding WHY they said it was a good investment. Many people that buy those LE buildings do it because they are cool status symbols; not for investment reasons.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I, for one, have always thought that Bala was an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Here are some quotes

Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    Hey Bala, its a shame you didn't get the gobble gobble buffet's when they were available. Slightly controversial but for me they have been a great help for income. 8 hour collections means you need to be strong enough to repel most robberies, but my 2 lvl10 buffet's are giving me $313K each. They are ugly as hell but they have made the biggest difference to my income. If it comes up again next year, it may still be worth grabbing one or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    Churches are a good buy. Even at level 1. They're around 4m the first upgrade.

The snow guys limited building are better as the income increases significantly but are an 8 hour building.
    I trust both these members on advice, espically Ramshutu since he is a very knowledgeable

Your right it was upto to me but look advice i went for it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I, for one, have always thought that Bala was an idiot.
    With username like that how do you expect me to take your seriously and the fact that you like my little pony is priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    If you think I expect you to take me seriously, you're proving me right. Honestly, I'd be disappointed if you understood half of what I say around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    With username like that how do you expect me to take your seriously and the fact that you like my little pony is priceless.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Post Count
    Bala should turn this into a poll, to see what people really think. But make sure you add the option to vote this "the dumbest thread yet".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Bala should turn this into a poll, to see what people really think. But make sure you add the option to vote this "the dumbest thread yet".
    This isn't my topic i reposted it from MW fourm with the quote.

This was not my idea i stole it from other player and thought we could have a discussion but instead you lot shown that hey let pick on bala because you have nothing positive to post. This doesn't bother me because i am getting a rise out all of this .

We managed to make 3 pages of comment let see how many more before they lock this topic with CJ gone on vacation i guess i picked a perfect time to see how far off topic we can go.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bala, take some advice from Dip's signature.

Back on topic, IF there should be any warning on Gree games, it should be the same warning that other F2P/P2W games have sometimes included. A simple statement that the game is free to play and offers OPTIONAL in game purchases.

It doesn't seem necessary, but for people who like to argue in favour of unnecessary warnings, it seems to be good enough.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Only warning label should be...hackers/cheaters play and don't get banned...seriously ran across another guy over 150k stats, a whopping 200k iph, but somehow managed over 400 of the $12.5 mil planes (5 billion cash alone)...and all the top respect items EXCEPT for the explosives which they graciously have 0 of so far. Come on though the top scratcher gives 100k respect...top respect items for most categories require at least 3 million respect just to get 500. Get your **** together Gree and at least run scans on people because obviously the report player tab isn't available and have had no response on the people I've been reporting.
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Post Count
    Don't all game have cheaters we just come accept there nothing can be done the problem is too big for Gree to handle so they give up

Post Count
    Yeah all games do, but the reason isn't that it's to big a problem for Gree...the problem is it would require working for their money and that's just too tough to sit behind a computer all day
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Gangstars

Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkadInk View Post
    Only warning label should be...hackers/cheaters play and don't get banned...seriously ran across another guy over 150k stats, a whopping 200k iph, but somehow managed over 400 of the $12.5 mil planes (5 billion cash alone)...and all the top respect items EXCEPT for the explosives which they graciously have 0 of so far. Come on though the top scratcher gives 100k respect...top respect items for most categories require at least 3 million respect just to get 500. Get your **** together Gree and at least run scans on people because obviously the report player tab isn't available and have had no response on the people I've been reporting.
    for a player who openly admits to taking advantage of a glitch to net themselves billions of in game dollars and explosives I find it very hypocritical of you to now complain about hackers because they still know how to cheat and you don't.
    []

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    for a player who openly admits to taking advantage of a glitch to net themselves billions of in game dollars and explosives I find it very hypocritical of you to now complain about hackers because they still know how to cheat and you don't.
    Wtf are you talking about? Wasn't no glitch at all, only thing I've got are the m4a1 which a ton of people have. If I had billions of in game dollars I think I'd have better upgraded buildings and also better stats because I'd have bought top $ items. All I did was spend a crap ton on explosives which in turn CK mafia had fun destroying. Which is half the reason I had originally quit the game for 3-4 months
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Gangstars

Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkadInk View Post
    +1 ... Im not software savvy, so I dont know how difficult it is to stop hackers, but I do agree that not preventing it enough is a slap on the face for the paying players....