Solidly in the top 100 with only 10 members, The Delta Crew

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Solidly in the top 100 with only 10 members, The Delta Crew

Post Count

Solidly in the top 100 with only 10 members, The Delta Crew

The delta crew are the best players from our old top 50 faction, we are a fun and friendly bunch who strive to do our best. We are searching for like minded strong players that don't mind spending some gold during a war. If you want to be with a winning team hit us up, thanks. We will finish in the to 100, the question is who wants to join a winning faction? 593-213-106

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd love to be in an active faction. My current one has 26 members but is very poorly run. The leader doesn't realized he needs to keep buying walls after each individual war during the event. Half the players don't understand when they need to attack the opposing factions wall/command center and when to attack the leader.
    I'm really annoyed and want an active faction to recruit me. I have well above average attack/defense for my level.

Someone interested in recruiting me let me know so I can drop out of this faction and join yours right away (is it possible to do so during the event?).....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by snuke View Post
    Someone interested in recruiting me let me know so I can drop out of this faction and join yours right away (is it possible to do so during the event?).....
    I'm not part of the faction you seek just letting you know that factions are locked during WD events. No one in and no one out. Good luck with your recruitment after the war.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    I'm not part of the faction you seek just letting you know that factions are locked during WD events. No one in and no one out. Good luck with your recruitment after the war.
    OK, thanks for the heads up, BigD. I was afraid I was locked in. Just hope a good faction out there is looking for someone afterwards.

Lurker
    Post Count

Mad Nugget

26TH FOR BRAZIL, 153 FOR GREENLAND, TOP 100 FOR EGYPT. MAG NUGGET (128940922) IS RECRUITING!
    **PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE APPLYING. THANK YOU.**
    Who are we: We are a well organized (we have a stat keeper that daylights as a statistician for major company), great leadership (former and active duty military vets and corporate leaders), dedicated (we put in our time and capital to making this faction a reality and a sense of belonging and moral (we get along and we don’t just kick people for no reason).
    What are we looking for: We have very few requirements.
    1. You need to be at least 80k a/d to get your foot in the door.
    2. You must be willing to give your phone number up and communicate via Whatsapp. We do not use the faction forum board for communication. It is ineffective.
    3. You must participate. Although we do realize all of us have lives outside the game, we don’t want members leaving for a 2 week vacation and not telling us, only to return to find out you have been removed for inactivity. Communication is KEY with this faction and we do not take it lightly when you’re out of pocket.
    4. Like any business or organization, we do have a chain of command in place. We expect you to follow the chain of command.
    5. Dedication. You’re not coming to a faction just to “play the game” and put your fair share forward. We seek players that are going to support one another and contribute to the faction. (We have no daily donation requirement. You donate what you can and when you can.)
    If you would like to be part of Mad Nugget, please contact me at smp0331100710@gmail.com (Shaun). Do NOT message me on here. I do not monitor my messages. Do NOT send a request to join without emailing me first. Most prospective members that want to join do this without notifying me first. From my standpoint, I do not know who are and what you bring to the table. Most that request get rejected. When you email me, tell me a little about yourself, why you’re leaving your current faction do you agree with the 5 requirements and a screen shot of your stats.
    Please contact me if you would like to join. Do so quickly, spots fill fast.
    Semper Fidelis

Post Count
    Well it's close we are at about 95 with 8minutes to go, 10 awesome members!

Consistent Contributor Commander Ghost's Avatar
    Post Count
    Minimum requirements?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    See my PM.

Post Count
    Finished 76 th place, need some more goor people for the next war

Lurker
    Post Count
    PM me with Faction Stats, war gold requirements, etc. Have 3 - 10 players, all who are active in our top 50 faction.

Post Count

Combine factions

Quote Originally Posted by Sixshooter44 View Post
    The delta crew are the best players from our old top 50 faction, we are a fun and friendly bunch who strive to do our best. We are searching for like minded strong players that don't mind spending some gold during a war. If you want to be with a winning team hit us up, thanks. We will finish in the to 100, the question is who wants to join a winning faction? 593-213-106
    Would you consider Combining 2 factions, yours and mine. We just cut about half our team out and looking to refill with active players, not free loaders. We finished top 25 in Greenland, but because of free loaders we dropped out of the top 100 in Egypt. We are a friendly and democratic group, with a ton of bonuses. PM me of you would like to consider merging factions.

Post Count
    We could possibly offer a merger. Our top 100 faction looking to get back in the top 25 as we were in Brazil. Send me a PM if interested.
    Modern War: Leader of Black Ops: 19th in Brazil, 48th Greenland, 60th Egypt
    Recruiting Heavy Gold Buyers & Hourly Players Guild Code: 895-113-363
    Modern War Alliance ID: 137-773-685

Kingdom Age: Founder of Death Jesters
    Currently recruiting active players Guild Code: 380-302-236
    Kingdom Age Alliance ID: 787-916-566

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looking for new fun faction.the last faction leader turned into hitler..
    489 142 275
    Level 189
    Iph 694k
    Att 47k
    Def 62k