? CC playes on BlueStacks - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ? CC playes on BlueStacks

Post Count
    For me, CTRL and +/- only selects random buildings nearby. Same with CTRL and mouse wheel :/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    For me, CTRL and +/- only selects random buildings nearby. Same with CTRL and mouse wheel :/
    It does that also on my bluestacks, select a building. But it does zoom in and out for me if I keep scrolling outwards. Just need to click away any building it selected during the zoom out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeman View Post
    It does that also on my bluestacks, select a building. But it does zoom in and out for me if I keep scrolling outwards. Just need to click away any building it selected during the zoom out.
    I get the same thing and it doesn't matter how I zoom in and out, it just keeps selecting random buildings.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSweetTea View Post
    Just to confirm I cannot zoom out using "CTRL with -" or zoom in using "CTRL with +".
    Do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse? CTRL + wheel up/down zooms in and out great for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm running Bluestacks (a couple versions ago with the black loading screen instead of the white) on a older box with XP SP3 and it runs like a dream. The newest version of BlueStacks on my Gaming Beast, same OS, with twice the power and RAM as the old box runs sort of OK with a few more bugs even though it is the same version and is listed as the same phone model in Google Play.

Anyone know what info CC uses to identify the installing computer? I uninstalled, removed all files and registry references to BlueStacks and uninstalled all changes with a comparison to the old registry backup. I can't get it to give me a fresh account!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    I'm running Bluestacks (a couple versions ago with the black loading screen instead of the white) on a older box with XP SP3 and it runs like a dream. The newest version of BlueStacks on my Gaming Beast, same OS, with twice the power and RAM as the old box runs sort of OK with a few more bugs even though it is the same version and is listed as the same phone model in Google Play.

Anyone know what info CC uses to identify the installing computer? I uninstalled, removed all files and registry references to BlueStacks and uninstalled all changes with a comparison to the old registry backup. I can't get it to give me a fresh account!
    Do you have a second computer or an android device?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post

pretty sure i am runing the newest version for windows 7 (it says no updates available) but it has a black loading screen not white...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    A couple of the older versions can't update automatically to the newest. It says "no updates", but the version on the site is newer. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. I regret updating the nicer computer. Stay with the old version until they hammer out some more bugs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I tried to run cc on bluestacks but the screen is locked in verticle mode, and I don't see any button to rotate my screen ? Do you all play while your head is turned 90 deg ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me what exactly bluestacks is? And how to get it?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Can someone tell me what exactly bluestacks is? And how to get it?
    Bluestacks is a android emulator for the PC. http://www.bluestacks.com/
    It allows u to run same apps that u have on the phone, ofc since its a emulator it isnt perfect and ofc
    GPS related apps wont work.

Also u can add a Google account to your bluestacks to have the purchase functionality

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bluestacks is a android emulator for the PC. http://www.bluestacks.com/
    It allows u to run same apps that u have on the phone, ofc since its a emulator it isnt perfect and ofc
    GPS related apps wont work.

Also u can add a Google account to your bluestacks to have the purchase functionality
    There isn't anything likethat for the iPhone is there.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope, Iphone or any other kind of phone cannot run bluestacks. Its for a PC/laptop only. But if u have a Macbook u can run bluestacks on it. Bluestack players mostly run a camper account on it for fun since people arent dragging their PC/laptop anywhere they go.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope, Iphone or any other kind of phone cannot run bluestacks. Its for a PC/laptop only. But if u have a Macbook u can run bluestacks on it. Bluestack players mostly run a camper account on it for fun since people arent dragging their PC/laptop anywhere they go.
    What I meant was, can someone with an iPhone run bluestacks on a pc? Or is there an equevilent around for that?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    What I meant was, can someone with an iPhone run bluestacks on a pc? Or is there an equevilent around for that?
    Are you asking if you can run your iOS CC account on a bluestacks app? I don't think you can go between iOS and Droid with CC accounts but I'm not an expert.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE