? CC playes on BlueStacks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ? CC playes on BlueStacks

Post Count

? CC playes on BlueStacks

Just started using BlueStacks to run cc...Had a few questions if any of you use it.

1) does it work better on specific OS's? Seems to crash every 5 minutes or so on windows 7...

2) can you transfer an cc act on blueStacks to a droid tablet or phone?

3) How do you update cc on it? have 2 acts on different computer via Bluestacks. One has the keg event, the other it won't come up on so I was thinking maybe it was an update issue...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I run a camper account on Bluestacks in Win7. I do say this program uses heavy resources. If it crashes often I think your PC specs cant keep up with it. I tried on my older win Xp PC with a quadcore and can open only once after it crashes I have to reboot my entire PC just to start it up.

And yes transfer is easy, ofc I take it you know its only between android devices only.

Updating I just delete and reinstall newest. Also a weird bug simetimes it cant find CC on on bluestacks. Then I just go to google store and send it to my bluestacks device.

Ofc this is my experience didnt do the research as it works ok on my win7. Just crashes when I play often with it what I dont since its a camper account.
    Last edited by Zeman; 03-10-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeman View Post
    I run a camper account on Bluestacks in Win7. I do say this program uses heavy resources. If it crashes often I think your PC specs cant keep up with it. I tried on my older win Xp PC with a quadcore and can open only once after it crashes I have to reboot my entire PC just to start it up.

And yes transfer is easy, ofc I take it you know its only between android devices only.

Updating I just delete and reinstall newest. Also a weird bug simetimes it cant find CC on on bluestacks. Then I just go to google store and send it to my bluestacks device.

Ofc this is my experience didnt do the research as it works ok on my win7. Just crashes when I play often with it what I dont since its a camper account.
    runing a pentium dual processor 3.2 gig, 2 gig of RAM, about 190gig free hard drive space. hmmm???

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    How long does bluestacks take to install? Seems to be stuck on setting up andriod libraries.

Post Count
    If it goes slow, you can try going to regedit:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SOFTWARE
    Bluestacks
    Guests
    Android
    FrameBuffer

THen change the Height and Width there.

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    runing a pentium dual processor 3.2 gig, 2 gig of RAM, about 190gig free hard drive space. hmmm???
    Hmm doesnt win7 itself need way more Ram. To be honest running win 7 on 2gig Ram is way too low even.
    My old PC with win XP uses Quadcore AMD 3Ghz (not sure as its a backup) and 4G Ram and like I said doesnt run smoothly. So my guess is your PC cant handle bluestacks well, its not strong enough. Again I am not a pro just a advice u might bump up your memory to 4Gb Ram.

Banned
    Post Count
    yes it s pretty heavy i run on my 32 giga ram and you can feel it

Post Count
    i am running bluestacks on my win7 i can play cc but there are following issues:
    - when i click rob button it hangs and i have to restart the app
    - when i click some other map it hangs again
    - when i click stats, inventory or comments same thing
    - when i click revenge it still hangs on this
    - when i click to view any of my mobs hood it hangs
    hang here means the game stops responding and i have to restart the bluestacks

Pls tell me if someone encountered these issues and how to solve them....
    Thanks
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Post Count
    Just started using BlueStacks to run cc...Had a few questions if any of you use it.

1) does it work better on specific OS's? Seems to crash every 5 minutes or so on windows 7...
    Did you try redownloading BlueStacks? I did that and it works better now. I even got android market on somehow :/

2) can you transfer an cc act on blueStacks to a droid tablet or phone?
    Yes, you can transfer to an android device and you can transfer from an android device onto BlueStacks.

3) How do you update cc on it? have 2 acts on different computer via Bluestacks. One has the keg event, the other it won't come up on so I was thinking maybe it was an update issue...
    Depending which market you used to download it, you'll get a notification from that market saying that a market update is available. Datasets will download automatically. Also, events get pushed in by datasets so go here to check if there is a new one incoming:

Last edited by Dudebot121256; 03-10-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My PC specs:
    - Windows 7 64 bit
    - AMD Phenom II X4 2.8 Ghz Quad-core CPU
    - 8 GB DDR2 ram
    - Intel 180 GB Solid State Drive
    - Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB graphics card
    - Dell 24" 1080p monitor

I don't have any issues of running Crime City in BlueStacks, but it does feel laggy because it's still in the beta stage. Everytime I open CC, I WAIT 10-20 seconds before I collect money from my buildings. If you open CC then collect money from buildings without waiting 10-20 seconds, the game may freeze on you regardless of what your PC specs are. That is what I have noticed when I started using BlueStacks a few days ago.

Just to confirm I cannot zoom out using "CTRL with -" or zoom in using "CTRL with +".

I sometimes find BlueStacks stuck on the loading screen of the application. The best thing to solve this issue is to go to the bottom right corner of icon, right click, and click on quit then wait a few minutes before opening BlueStacks again.
    Last edited by ArizonaSweetTea; 03-10-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSweetTea View Post
    I don't have any issues of running Crime City in BlueStacks, but it does feel laggy because it's still in the beta stage. Everytime I open CC, I WAIT 10-20 seconds before I collect money from my buildings. If you open CC then collect money from buildings without waiting 10-20 seconds, the game may freeze on you regardless of what your PC specs are. That is what I have noticed when I started using BlueStacks a few days ago.
    Maybe it's because I'm running Windows 8 but my game works fine. No laggyness, loads right away, etc.

Just to confirm I cannot zoom out using "CTRL with -" or zoom in using "CTRL with +".
    I can't either. Unless there is a key that I don't know of.

I sometimes find BlueStacks stuck on the loading screen of the application. The best thing to solve this issue is to go to the bottom right corner of icon, right click, and click on quit then wait a few minutes before opening BlueStacks again.
    I also get that. I switched it to run as administrator and it seems to do that less.

Post Count
    thanks all...

Looksl like 2 gig is lame for windows 7, most say (via google) for gaming you need anywhere from 4-8gig RAM. So time to add more RAM...

Post Count
    Ctrl&+/- works for me 50% of the time.

I did have alot of the same crashing issues before. After installing the newer version about a week ago, I have way less bad experiences.

My only problem is that I don't own an Android phone/tablet, so I can't get Android Market. I can only play with mobile 1 and amazon apss :/

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    remember that the zoom with ctrl+/- MUST be done with the regular +/- on the left of your backspace and not with your numeric keyboard. Bluestacks/Crime city runs smooth and without any problem on my PC, but I have pretty decent specs. If you have problems with CC in bluestacks I would remove CC entirely and reinstall it. It migh have been corrupted when you installed. Updating CC can be done within the 1mobile app store.
    972-301-175

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    From zoom in/out I hold CRTL and use mouse scroll. Works fine, didnt knew u could use the +/- button.
    So try the using the mouse.