DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The war is not over yet but we are recruting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool The war is not over yet but we are recruting

Hi!
    And right now ranked just outside top 100
    Well we are different than most TOP factions.*
    If you're looking for a great Faction team and are willing to be an active part of the team, then you don't have to look any further. We ended #213 BfB and # 169 BfG) Now we are aiming for a top 100 position so we get that extra unit for all our members. We take it step by step.*
    We will not promise you that we end TOP 25 or higher. There are already a lot of gold players and we are (mostly) no gold users.

We want teamplayers that like to play in a team were fun is part of the result we're aiming for.
    We are looking for active members (during war). We also have a 'real' life and we respect that.
    We help each other so we can all benefit from you special knowledge and skills.
    Because we are a team we know that not everybody has high stats or an IPH of 1.000k but thats just right.
    It's good to be subsidiary and we appreciate that!

We share our knowledge so we all get better and the team gains from that.*
    Everybody who has ever been in a real team knows what i am talking about.
    Our motto is the real meaning of the abbreviation of TEAM.
    Together Each Acchieves More

Whatever you do have Fun and Good Luck playing the Game.
    Hope to see you in Battle regardless which side.*

About you:

Active player
    Min 45k/45k stats
    Want to go with us into top 100

Join Zass*

Our Bonusses at the moment are:
    Health Regen : * * * * +22%
    Infantry Defense : * *+20%
    Ground Defense : * * +15%
    Air Defense : * * * * * *+10%
    Sea Defense : * * * * * +10%
    Building Defense : * * +25%
    Building Output : * * * +10%
    Guild Member incr. : +18%

For information
    TheWizard2100
    lvl133 130k+ in A/D
    ID# 538194623

Or

Olsen
    ID# 996094680
    Last edited by Olsen; 03-10-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unhappy with your faction ?? Go to SJAMBEK

Are you unhappy with your faction? Do you wish to be part of big group of active members with great team work and friendly invironment? Join SJAMBEK Only few openings left. We have 30 members and growing. We are looking for Dynamic Individuals to join SJAMBEK. SJAMBEK is a group of strategic individuals striving for the number one spot. You must be willing to donate daily, fight hard and post in the forum regularly. We have 30 people donating daily. Here are our stats.

Health Regen +9%
    Infantry Defense +15%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air Defense +5%
    Building Defense +15%
    Guild Member Increase +10

Invite Code is 621488750

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im looking for a new faction. My current one is poorly managed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dont join this fraud guys faction.

For a level 84 his stats are a mere 40k. And his iph is only 500k.

A decent level 84 has stats in 60k and above and an iph of 800k.

Quote Originally Posted by snuke View Post
    Im looking for a new faction. My current one is poorly managed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Mad Nugget

26TH FOR BRAZIL, 153 FOR GREENLAND, TOP 100 FOR EGYPT. MAG NUGGET (128940922) IS RECRUITING!
    **PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE APPLYING. THANK YOU.**
    Who are we: We are a well organized (we have a stat keeper that daylights as a statistician for major company), great leadership (former and active duty military vets and corporate leaders), dedicated (we put in our time and capital to making this faction a reality and a sense of belonging and moral (we get along and we don’t just kick people for no reason).
    What are we looking for: We have very few requirements.
    1. You need to be at least 80k a/d to get your foot in the door.
    2. You must be willing to give your phone number up and communicate via Whatsapp. We do not use the faction forum board for communication. It is ineffective.
    3. You must participate. Although we do realize all of us have lives outside the game, we don’t want members leaving for a 2 week vacation and not telling us, only to return to find out you have been removed for inactivity. Communication is KEY with this faction and we do not take it lightly when you’re out of pocket.
    4. Like any business or organization, we do have a chain of command in place. We expect you to follow the chain of command.
    5. Dedication. You’re not coming to a faction just to “play the game” and put your fair share forward. We seek players that are going to support one another and contribute to the faction. (We have no daily donation requirement. You donate what you can and when you can.)
    If you would like to be part of Mad Nugget, please contact me at smp0331100710@gmail.com (Shaun). Do NOT message me on here. I do not monitor my messages. Do NOT send a request to join without emailing me first. Most prospective members that want to join do this without notifying me first. From my standpoint, I do not know who are and what you bring to the table. Most that request get rejected. When you email me, tell me a little about yourself, why you’re leaving your current faction do you agree with the 5 requirements and a screen shot of your stats.
    Please contact me if you would like to join. Do so quickly, spots fill fast.
    Semper Fidelis

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock123 View Post
    Dont join this fraud guys faction.

For a level 84 his stats are a mere 40k. And his iph is only 500k.

A decent level 84 has stats in 60k and above and an iph of 800k.
    Lol Then you chould have 50k and not 22k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1 spot left