GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Cash, round two

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation Disappearing Cash, round two

Self explanatory.

Players, Watch your cash on hand closely.

Gree, FIX IT. Having millions vanish for no reason is not acceptable.

(ticket #430068)

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had a syndicate member say the same thing. I had a reset happen to me. I was harvesting my grenades and made over 1 million experience. when i notice my timer had been reset and I was back under 1 million experience. GLITCHY Game right now. But no money loss for me YIPPEE for once

Post Count
    Same here... I collected my buildings and had about 10 million on hand, it dropped about 500k. I thought someone was attacking me so I can exit out of the app and came back in. No attacks, but my money was back and then I watched it drop again. So I quickly withdrew some money and made a 10 million donation to the faction before it dropped again.

Post Count
    Cash randomly dropping and returning over last 12 hours or so.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing returning here except me back to my bed. Not how I wanted to wake up on Saturday morning.

Post Count
    Haven't seen that problem yet, but this data set is beyond loaded with problems.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah my bank deposit fee went up to 26.5%, geussing Gree is charging protection money now, would only make logical sense. Deposited 3 million only to have 800k taken out. Also not all the money is depositing, leaving under $10 every time making it impossible to bank unless I take out more which in turn charges another 26.5%

According to my calculations I've got probably 400 million in stolen money since the protection money started in the game...that's 2 lvl 3 nightclub upgrades or a upgrade in the syndicate...talk about feeling cheated
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    got 36k out of nowhere i checked if someone was attacking me..nope, I checked the bank...untouched...but 36k out of nowhere sounds good
    CC:
    In game name: Calvin
    Level: 138
    ATTK: 40687
    DEF: 45407
    IPH: 68106
    MW:
    In game name: Calvin
    Level: 73
    ATTK: 21402
    DEF: 22074
    IPH: 184022
    Proud owner of the: Fang Missile projector 406/293, Faction raider 337/361, Spider Tank 281/206, Desert Cobra 227/194, Drone Carrier 197/283, BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle 143/336

Post Count
    Ask CM players if they got it by accident, because they definitely do not cash glitch..
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thought it was just me, yep, cash gone never deposited in bank and not in Cash. Lot of glitches in last few days.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Haven't noticed cash missing yet but did notice my news is wiped clean.

Post Count
    I saw that last night also. Presumably when maintenance started the server shutdown, so the client went out of sync showing zero cash.

Bottomless: don't worry about it. Money will be back when servers come back up.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkadInk View Post
    Also not all the money is depositing, leaving under $10 every time making it impossible to bank unless I take out more which in turn charges another 26.5%
    Oh no! So you either withdraw another five or six bucks or whatever, and bank ten and lose three, or else end up losing the four dollars to an attacker!

Post Count
    Well I had $30M disappear on me pretty recently too. For a different reason though:

I let my friend borrow my phone for a little while ... But what I didn't know was that they dumped $30,000,000 into the Solo Syndicate I had started, and then disbanded it. Now I'm $30,000,000 down for my second Nightclub. Even if I did send in a ticket I doubt Gree would actually do anything about it

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Lurker
    Post Count

money and gold lost

Lost around half of my money plus 15 gold due to the timer reset that's what gree said and it was me that reset it