Disappearing Cash, round two - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Cash, round two

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    It happens to my 12-hour buildings again, just after the maintenance. Now I have one Movie Theater out of sync.
    Now my hood is in a mess. Many buildings out of sync...

Post Count
    My hood is out of synch, getting player is too beat up but after trying again and again it will finally work. Cash deposited dissapears and then reappear after restart of the game and the game has increasingly been very laggy for me as well. Restart doesnt even seem to help. Im on home 5G wireless and on iphone5. Never had this issue till lately. Something is definitly up.

Banned
    Post Count
    @Pawn (and @Gree!), I do get the weirdness that makes it look like I have connection issues too. I have full wifi signal and nothing else on my device runs like a senile diaper-wearing retiree.

It wouldn't be THAT bad if it was just once in a while while attacking, robbing, visiting hoods, refreshing the rivals list, viewing syndicate pages, or banking cash, but I am convinced that this issue is also occurring when I attempt to open an event box. This results in an automatic BLNT and a one hour wait before I can try again.

I have never had so much difficulty reaching 7 event items before. I mean, seriously, I cannot even get to SEVEN after several days of playing the event?! I used to hit 8 or 9 in the first two days!

There also appears to be a much huger than normal amount of hackers present. Almost like people are getting any item they want to drop from any job they want. Including event items.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    Well that actually should help them solve that issue. I know what you're talking about. I always assumed it just decided to give me 0 RP for the robbery. If you're getting 0 RP from that robbery with the +5 modifier then there was obviously an issue with it assigning a respect amount for that building. At somebody the game tried to grab the resepct amount for the robbery and the server responded with no value for the respect - so it was forced to give you nothing :/

That's my theory at least.

So anyways I have all my 12s synced so I collected all of them and got 60% of it. 5 minutes later then the other 400k completed again and I collected it all. Also with that 585k in my inventory, I collected my haunted mansion and hit the box open only to be served with a message that "I need more cash" and my inventory showed about 1,032 (laundromat income). Upon restarting the game it was back, but this is getting obsurde. I hope it's not just me who is having constant connection issues with the servers either, randomly getting thrown "player is too beat up" messages even though I can keep attacking them. It usually takes me 2 - 3 tries to start the game up because even though I'm on 3G I "Need an internet connection to play the game".
    The same things are happening to me except connection issues. Those connection error msgs occurred Friday and have not since. I'm wondering if our bldg collection issues are lending themselves to observations about folks robbing getting nothing as well. If I collect phantom collections then someone robbing me are getting phantom robs. When I shut down and restart then collect the 'real' collections and are robbed then they get real money. So it's affecting folks in PVE.

The issues started, if you remember, when folks were complaining about robberies not working...where you and I commented a Gree anti robbery feature/coding issue. Then by Thurs connection issues, PVPs that said other side too weak to fight but keep attacking and it works...etc ad nauseum.

Haven't heard on IT feeds about Amazon server being knocked out either. Whatever the problem is it's major league at Gree and servers.

If they take system down to repair wonder if folks will be outraged, go into w/draws, or find life outside of Gree leading to leaving or decreasing game play? Or maybe all three reactions. I hope they know what's going on. The ticket volume just pushed back responses by another week or two so we're into a 3 or 4 week backlog.

Wouldn't be spending gold either as I've lost gold on phantom guaranteed open like others. What a mess!

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have the same issues as all of you. Collect my buildings go to bank and the money wipes out. So I log back in a few times and there sits my buildings not collected from a few minutes ago. So now I am out of sync again. GREE can you get it together please or park my "sorry for the frustration" day runner in my driveway C'mon now!!

Post Count
    My NC just got robbed 1h after I collected it 3 times

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    Collecting 3 times does get a little tedious, please get it sorted!
    CrimeCity
    Doug
    371 311 120
    Level 137
    Income $/h: 1760000
    Owner of: Diamond Sig, Emerald Burner & Evidence Blaster
    23/1/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    @Pawn (and @Gree!), I do get the weirdness that makes it look like I have connection issues too. I have full wifi signal and nothing else on my device runs like a senile diaper-wearing retiree.
    I'm sitting a foot and a half from my router also. I had to give up on only wifi, and now I have to run 3G along with the router signal as a failsafe. Yesterday I made a syndicate forum post that never made it to the forum.

And hackers a plenty just like you say, I'm finding them just about everywhere. Fortunately none of them are in the robbing spirit or the attacking spirit. They just tease everybody with their buildings.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Rapidly growing tired of this cr@p..... I just don't have the hours to waste scrolling through rival lists and constantly refreshing the list just to find someone in my attack range. Finally you get a sweet hood with heaps of uncollected buildings only to get the "can't rob...already looted" message, same with trying to attack them.

This is within 5-30 secs of refreshing the bloody rival list too! Really giving me the $hits of late this game.

It's already been several days of trying to cash-in on my big buildings, money disappears, then by the time I go back into the game again I've been robbed....

C'mon GREE - release a patch to fix all these issues SOON!

Consistent Contributor Indian bong's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    Same story bro . . Night club got robbed like for third time in a week even after collecting it on time . .

I come from the land of Kama Sutra. I can f**k you in more ways than you can count . .

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This is getting out of hand and getting worse. People to beat up but next hit goes through. Having to collect 3 times for the same amount of cash and having to restart game to check if its really collected. The developers really need to look into this.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Check your teammates, Steve. Some of your cash is perhaps going directly to them I think!

Lots of tanks with not lots of income in some fwd inventories...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've had similar issues with the vanishing $, lost syndicate posts and needing to collect buildings numerous times. But my question is about my wifi connection. I use my wifi at work and have no problems but at my house, I need to use 3G or I can't load rivals lists and/or lose connection with the server. All my other apps seem to be running about the same. Any thoughts on if this may be related to this series of glitches or if I actually have some hardware issues?

On another note, I just won 20 attacks against a rival and took $570k from him (I lost 1 fight and 30k). Wierd.

Banned
    Post Count
    So I sent a ticket about this four days ago.... And it STILL has not been assigned to a support agent.

I hope that means they're working on a solution to prevent these issues from continuing before returning losses and awarding compensations.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    ... before returning losses and awarding compensations.
    LOL, Best joke I've heard in a looooooong time. You can only wish.