Total Mafia Attack and Defense scrambled?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Mafia Attack and Defense scrambled?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Total Mafia Attack and Defense scrambled?

I used to click ROB in the Rivals list to go to another player's hood I wanted to rob or attack.
    Before actually robbing I click on "Rival's Profile" to see his Total Mafia Defense value (to compare it to my Attack value).

Recently these values are replaced with "???" in the Rival's Profile.
    I am a camper and a free player, so I only attack/rob in waves, when there is some extra prize to win. So maybe this is already going on for a few weeks.

Is this now for all players? Or only above a certain level? I levelled up (to L56) during my last attack wave.

Is that a temporary change? During a syndicate war, for instance?

One of the things I remember is that from about 20 players in my battle list, there are only 1 or 2 stronger than me (36k). So with that knowledge I don't risk alot doing blind attacks, but for the new players in my syndicate it is going to be alot harder to get a certain number of wins, for instance.

Post Count
    This has been an issue for about a week. I personally haven't seen this, and I PvP and rob quite a bit. Dont know if it matters, but I am on Android. Maybe it was one of those rare iOS glitches? Those are basically like leprechauns.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Post Count
    Well wouldn't this make the game interesting ?

only the player who has the account can see their stats but none rival can't.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    This has been an issue for about a week. I personally haven't seen this, and I PvP and rob quite a bit. Dont know if it matters, but I am on Android. Maybe it was one of those rare iOS glitches? Those are basically like leprechauns.
    android here too

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Well wouldn't this make the game interesting ?

only the player who has the account can see their stats but none rival can't.
    Since you have access to the opponent's inventory, players with lots of time and/or good memory and quick calculation skills still can guesstimate your def stats before risking an attack.

This was one of the advantages to iMobsters for instance, no need to calculate anything, just compare to your attack stats and go.

But I understood from another reply that it is just a bug.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes. I get ??? on my Android phone, but with the same version running on BlueStacks on my computer I get their Atk and Def stats showing fine. It has been a week or two since I've been able to see stats without attacking. It would really mess up my robbery racket except that on my phone I can only visit 2 hoods before my game crashes so it doesn't really matter!

Syndicates messed up the Android version pretty badly. The HD version on the iPad is doing great. I can load 15 hoods and check profiles of each in the time it takes my phone to load 2 hoods, check their profiles, return to my hood and crash. It has bigger problems than rivals stats not showing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    Those are basically like leprechauns.
    If only this were true... all of Gree's gold would be mine by now.

Post Count
    I'm on android and have not experienced the ???s

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am on Android and have the issue. It started for me when I received the push for the last boss event. I submitted a ticket and Gree acknowledged they are aware and hope to have it fixed soon.

Post Count
    IM pretty sure it's a feature not a bug. No more seeing how strong an opponent is before attacking him.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Post Count
    ios, no fault like that here, just all the other f'kin stupid faults on this game.
    abandoned

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corbaman View Post
    IM pretty sure it's a feature not a bug. No more seeing how strong an opponent is before attacking him.
    Well, since I had just posted that Gree told me they said they intend to fix it before you made your post, what makes you "pretty sure it's a feature not a bug?"

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Ios, same hidden stats issue!

I've had this issue for weeks. Bug or nt I rather like being surprised every once in awhile. Even if it destroys my "perfect" record!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazper View Post
    I've had this issue for weeks. Bug or nt I rather like being surprised every once in awhile. Even if it destroys my "perfect" record!
    This game already comes with enough surprises!

Lurker
    Post Count

johnjohnderry the beast of the east a back yard bully beater!!!

My Android phone doesn't seem to allow me to attack,Why is this happening I'm trying to create a style of handleing my biz and leaveing a bunch of people questioning why until they look at who they gave set the black eye to.Now look its wrong to shut me down when you got people who are createing glitches and suckering people to put some fools gold tresure hunt in play! NOW WITH ALL The Small Talk done Can you fixx this I'm loseing money aight! I bougt stuff to raise my attack and defence,But I get jerked whats the deallie fixx that right quick son aight !!!!!!
    please correct the game I'm being robbed and mordern war won'lt allow me to even get in ! Please fixx this A.S.A.P.P. A NIGGA NEED TO GET HIS GAME ON AIGHT MY DUDE !!!