Page 93 of 244 First ... 43839192939495103143193 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Josh did you craft the new levethian armor yet? Try to fuse it with cloud king and let us know. If cloudrange is fusable that's the best shot.
    Two legendary monos give out only a three star and higher armor. You will end up whit a cloudrange, is its fuseable yet) or whit a storm sorcer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Two legendary monos give out only a three star and higher armor. You will end up whit a cloudrange, is its fuseable yet) or whit a storm sorcer.
    Exactly. This armor came at the perfect time to test it out. I will be using my non plus version to try for it once I get my hands on the finery and see that it can be confirmed as a fusable armor.

I got combustion from fusing infer and SS!

dont need so much ep for now, and i like playing whit fusions a lot. This legendary i get can give me a shot for the epics, the armors i'm aiming for. I dont say this is not a wasteful way, but i need more the epics than ep for now.
    Out of curiosity: how can you not need ep? Unless you open a lot of chests and don't get any armors worth keeping, you always have legends to enhance? It takes about a week to max an EB armor, so you pretty much have always something to enhance, right?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

I'm on android so I don't think it's on our version yet. I'm not even sure it's even fuseable so I'm cautious about potentially wasting it when I'm going for combustion.

Fuzed blaze using notus and phyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Cainr71 View Post
    Fuzed blaze using notus and phyrus
    Same here... Pretty happy since it was my first try using 4 star. This forum gave me the confidence...I do have a cloud king so I will try him with the leviathan after I get it to level 35...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Same here... Pretty happy since it was my first try using 4 star. This forum gave me the confidence...I do have a cloud king so I will try him with the leviathan after I get it to level 35...
    Hey I don't know if you read earlier in this thread but I don't believe cloudrange is fuseable yet. If gree release it in a chance chest it may be but untill then I wouldn't waste a cloud king. Just some friendly advice. I know I told that other kid to do it but I just had the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Out of curiosity: how can you not need ep? Unless you open a lot of chests and don't get any armors worth keeping, you always have legends to enhance? It takes about a week to max an EB armor, so you pretty much have always something to enhance, right?
    I'm saving up 20 fusion boosts and lots of 50 ep armors to enchanche some epics i will get from fusions. Not going to level this boss armor, for now. I dont say is bad, is simply a step after my first epic.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Mine are probably really boring...

Seafoam + Dragonflame = Rageborne Raiment and Hydra Hunter
    Wing Warrior + Mystic = Exorcist's Vestments
    Stonescale + Seafoam = Vinewood Carapace
    Vinewood Carapace + Dragonflame = Forgemaster's Garb
    Dragonflame + Mystic = Embersteel and Living Flame Armor
    Seafoam + Wing Warrior = Atlantean Avenger
    Stonescale + Mystic = Monk's Vestments
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Hey I don't know if you read earlier in this thread but I don't believe cloudrange is fuseable yet. If gree release it in a chance chest it may be but untill then I wouldn't waste a cloud king. Just some friendly advice. I know I told that other kid to do it but I just had the thought.
    I do agree, if Cloudrange is fusable it would probably have been confirmed by now. Moontide and Vanguard took under a day to be confirmed, with Moontide probably being harder too due to the possibility of BF and Spectral from w/s.

I'm saving up 20 fusion boosts and lots of 50 ep armors to enchanche some epics i will get from fusions. Not going to level this boss armor, for now. I dont say is bad, is simply a step after my first epic.
    You've been keeping up with the enhancing pretty well then. Wouldn't say I'd advice that decision, but that's all yours, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Mine are probably really boring...

Seafoam + Dragonflame = Rageborne Raiment and Hydra Hunter
    Wing Warrior + Mystic = Exorcist's Vestments
    Stonescale + Seafoam = Vinewood Carapace
    Vinewood Carapace + Dragonflame = Forgemaster's Garb
    Dragonflame + Mystic = Embersteel and Living Flame Armor
    Seafoam + Wing Warrior = Atlantean Avenger
    Stonescale + Mystic = Monk's Vestments
    I'd suggest you stop fusing those low armors mate. You're wasting a lot of ep and fusion stones, which are quite valuable you'll notice later.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I'd suggest you stop fusing those low armors mate. You're wasting a lot of ep and fusion stones, which are quite valuable you'll notice later.
    Those were ALL of the fusions which I have done on both my accounts. I still have 20 Fusion Stones on my iPhone account and so far my only fusing attempts I've done on Android were trying to get all the Big Four armors.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Those were ALL of the fusions which I have done on both my accounts. I still have 20 Fusion Stones on my iPhone account and so far my only fusing attempts I've done on Android were trying to get all the Big Four armors.
    That's just about enough to max ONE level 70 armor, providing it has either a water or an earth element. For the big 4: two basics armors will do the trick.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

As soon as I get the current boss armor made and leveled up to 35 I'm fusing it with my lvl 35 assassin's shroud. I really want moon tide, although I'm sure I'll get another lame spectral lol.

I've been trying for moon tide a lot, but it's been elusive to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    As soon as I get the current boss armor made and leveled up to 35 I'm fusing it with my lvl 35 assassin's shroud. I really want moon tide, although I'm sure I'll get another lame spectral lol.

I've been trying for moon tide a lot, but it's been elusive to say the least.
    Wouldn't go for it if I were you, too much chance of a *** (swamp + spect)
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?