Page 92 of 244 First ... 42829091929394102142192 ... Last

Thanks. Got lucky on my last two combines, one being clayplate and the other boilerplate. I typically get crap and don't even bother posting the results. I also stopped combining anything other than legendary now, it's not worth the stone to combine three stars for me anymore.

The question I have is, do you need or have a better chance at the plus version if you combine plus versions? Do you need two plus versions or is just one enough to boost the chances or does it even matter and the odds are low regardless?

Has anyone combined two legendary plus versions? I tried browsing this thread, but it's too long.
    Last edited by possum; 08-24-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Is there a chance for moontide if you fuse the assasin's Shroud and the new epic boss armor?
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

After leveling the normal boss armor to lvl 35 is it better to combine in leveling the + armor or to use fusion stone and fuse. I have all the 2 star bost armors that I have not used yet. I have Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 66, Assassin's Shroud lvl 35, Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 51, Aegis of the Fallen lvl 35,

What do you get when you combine Snakeskin + Seafoam? I have a lot of these...

Quote Originally Posted by teratogen View Post
    What do you get when you combine Snakeskin + Seafoam? I have a lot of these...
    An illegal combination.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    An illegal combination.
    It says I can do it...

Quote Originally Posted by teratogen View Post
    It says I can do it...
    Maybe you are enhancing not combining? That combination IS illegal.

I fused Riverstone with Torchflame, got Guardian's Battlegear so luckyy

You can't do it because they both have water...
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Guardian's Battlegear

Just fused a Guardian's Battlegear from:

Armor of the Infernal Lord + Spectral Captain's Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Thanks. Got lucky on my last two combines, one being clayplate and the other boilerplate. I typically get crap and don't even bother posting the results. I also stopped combining anything other than legendary now, it's not worth the stone to combine three stars for me anymore.

The question I have is, do you need or have a better chance at the plus version if you combine plus versions? Do you need two plus versions or is just one enough to boost the chances or does it even matter and the odds are low regardless?

Has anyone combined two legendary plus versions? I tried browsing this thread, but it's too long.
    Plus versions dont give out anithing different than non plus. Nothing chanches. By the way. Is good to fuse three stars cause you get more legendaries to play whit fusion. I get a legendary almost every six fusions.

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post

Wise decision of not fusing anything else than **** anymore (apart from basics for 50 ep enhancing, I assume). It is not possible to get + versions of armor from fusing. Fusing two + versions just gives you the exact same outcome as fusing two regular versions.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    Is there a chance for moontide if you fuse the assasin's Shroud and the new epic boss armor?
    Yes, but the chance is pretty small. The other possibilities are clayplate (which is ok), swamp shaman, blackfrost and spectral captain. Quite a big chance you're just downgrading two **** armors into one ***. I'd suggest using a fire/water legendary with a mono spirit for a shot at both moontide and vanguard, other possibilities reduced to only boiler, flamehunter and ruby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgrunt View Post
    After leveling the normal boss armor to lvl 35 is it better to combine in leveling the + armor or to use fusion stone and fuse. I have all the 2 star bost armors that I have not used yet. I have Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 66, Assassin's Shroud lvl 35, Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 51, Aegis of the Fallen lvl 35,
    The armors are pretty useless, unless you don't have two better options for a certain Epic Boss (for second and third knight). You could keep some for fusing for epics, but most combinations just have too many outcomes to make it worth fusing them. I'd suggest to think carefully which could be useful in fusion and use the rest for enhancing fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Plus versions dont give out anithing different than non plus. Nothing chanches. By the way. Is good to fuse three stars cause you get more legendaries to play whit fusion. I get a legendary almost every six fusions.
    I don't think you take the value of fusion stars as well as ep in consideration very well. Saying you get a legendary every six fusions, you have used 12 *** armor (1080 ep!) and 6 fusion stones (300 ep). Say on average you get 2x *** as a result and 3x **, that's 180+150=330 ep back, plus a legendary. You have used 1380 ep worth of materials for 330 ep and a legendary back. A legendary which is mostly useless too, mediocre at best. Doesn't seem worth it to me, by far.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Wise decision of not fusing anything else than **** anymore (apart from basics for 50 ep enhancing, I assume). It is not possible to get + versions of armor from fusing. Fusing two + versions just gives you the exact same outcome as fusing two regular versions.

Yes, but the chance is pretty small. The other possibilities are clayplate (which is ok), swamp shaman, blackfrost and spectral captain. Quite a big chance you're just downgrading two **** armors into one ***. I'd suggest using a fire/water legendary with a mono spirit for a shot at both moontide and vanguard, other possibilities reduced to only boiler, flamehunter and ruby.

The armors are pretty useless, unless you don't have two better options for a certain Epic Boss (for second and third knight). You could keep some for fusing for epics, but most combinations just have too many outcomes to make it worth fusing them. I'd suggest to think carefully which could be useful in fusion and use the rest for enhancing fodder.

I don't think you take the value of fusion stars as well as ep in consideration very well. Saying you get a legendary every six fusions, you have used 12 *** armor (1080 ep!) and 6 fusion stones (300 ep). Say on average you get 2x *** as a result and 3x **, that's 180+150=330 ep back, plus a legendary. You have used 1380 ep worth of materials for 330 ep and a legendary back. A legendary which is mostly useless too, mediocre at best. Doesn't seem worth it to me, by far.
    dont need so much ep for now, and i like playing whit fusions a lot. This legendary i get can give me a shot for the epics, the armors i'm aiming for. I dont say this is not a wasteful way, but i need more the epics than ep for now.

Armor of the Infernal Lord + Rocfeather Robes= Cloud Kings Finery.

Josh did you craft the new levethian armor yet? Try to fuse it with cloud king and let us know. If cloudrange is fusable that's the best shot.