Page 80 of 244 First ... 3070787980818290130180 ... Last

Omg!!!!! Guess what i got!!! :d :d :d

F*ck Yeah , finally some luck
    Last edited by D3athShade; 08-13-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

You play with fire, you get rewarded......sometimes. Congrats. Now learn to use the data sheet.

I forgot about Barbarian too...damn the spreadsheet for not being configured to compute that fire/air is the same crap as air/fire.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

I know how to use the spreadsheet... For looking up armors thanks for the help btw
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Fusioned Armor of Phyrus and Armor of Notus (IIRC) ; Got a combustion armor **** (Way better than I thought, totally worth the max. 9th strongest armor in game)

And another two including one from an older boss and I got flamehunter's garb ****.

Now I already got my guild reward xD. I think i'll wait to max the combustion until I've fusioned all my legendaries incase I get an epic. Dope stats though. My Boiler + guild bonuses are already at near 2k defense, this will be even higher
    Last edited by Bryanv2; 08-14-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Fused Notus and Phyrus. Phyrus was at lvl 35. Both regular.

Got Ruby Platemail lvl 18. Waiting for another decent 4* to try for something else.

I can confirm that fusing Swamp Shaman+/Rocfeather reg can produce Moontide plate. Should have taken a screenshot but overwhelming excitement caused me to forget.

Someone in my guild fused notus and phyrus and got barbarian... ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    I can confirm that fusing Swamp Shaman+/Rocfeather reg can produce Moontide plate. Should have taken a screenshot but overwhelming excitement caused me to forget.
    SWEET! Ok on my WAY to try now..............!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Fused Notus and Phyrus. Phyrus was at lvl 35. Both regular.

Got Ruby Platemail lvl 18. Waiting for another decent 4* to try for something else.
    I had the same fuse it with boreaq and let me know what you got. I got blazeborn from it

70 lev + version jackalope chaingarb + notus 38 lev + version = spectral captain uniform lev 52 :d

Ruby + slimlord got tempered battlegear, is it good? Couldnt find it on the spreadsheet on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    Ruby + slimlord got tempered battlegear, is it good? Couldnt find it on the spreadsheet on my phone
    is one of the highest attack legendaries, if not the highest. So, good shot.

Question:
    Is it worth fusing 2star gear together or is it better to use them as enchanting mats?
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    Question:
    Is it worth fusing 2star gear together or is it better to use them as enchanting mats?
    In my humble opinion, I think it's best to use them as enhancing mats. Fusing 2 star gear together yields inconsistent results (if one desires to obtain 3* or 4* armor). I use 2*gear to quickly level my 3* and 4* gear as at higher armor levels, snakeskin farming is just too tedious for me and 96 EP slowly loses its effectiveness. Just my two cents. Hope this helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    Question:
    Enhance you'll almost never get anything worthwhile fusing anything that isn't 2 Legendaries