Page 51 of 244 First ... 41495051525361101151 ... Last

Just knowing the combination of the armor you are looking to get is all you need even if it's the regular or + version it doesn't matter. So my advice is avoid doing random fuses. Stick to the elements of the armor you are trying to land.

And when he mentioned tempered he might be talking about the new legendary armor gree released the tempered battlegear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    Thanks for the reply Sir. Is there a spreadsheet or thread that has what combinations we need to obtain what armor with also that armies stats?

N what do u mean crisis tempered? (Do u mean the + version when u say tempered?).

N another question if someone can answer. Example... Lets say I'm Trying to get sky guardian n ima use LF and crius as my Armors to fuze. Does it matter if those Armors are the + versions or not? Or they simply just have to be LF and crius??
    I mean Crius Armor and Tempered Battlegear (the new legendary you asked a combination for). Whether it's + or reg version is irrelevant, as you can't get a + version from fusing anyway. There seems to be no difference in odds from using regular or + versions to fuse.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Ohhhhh ok got it. Thx guys. Damn I hate how it's hit n miss but guess that's the beauty in it as well. Gotta fa crius and LF mat now lol.

I meant Farm*^

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    Ohhhhh ok got it. Thx guys. Damn I hate how it's hit n miss but guess that's the beauty in it as well. Gotta fa crius and LF mat now lol.
    The hit and miss wouldn't even be so bad if we could at least get + versions from it. Then we'd have a little shot at end game armor, which I guess is worth some misses.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

I fused Mantle of Beast + Jian = tempered battle gear

Just fuzed Flowstone(**)level 1 and Royal Flame(**) level 1 and got Barbarian Raiding Gear (****) level 1. The Barbarian raiding gear isn't in the chart stat wise, anyone know if its worth leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexavus View Post
    Just fuzed Flowstone(**)level 1 and Royal Flame(**) level 1 and got Barbarian Raiding Gear (****) level 1. The Barbarian raiding gear isn't in the chart stat wise, anyone know if its worth leveling?
    That's a previous boss armor and any boss armor prior to regalia is not that good so in my opinion you are better off tryin to get the +version of this week's boss armor as it has better stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    That's a previous boss armor and any boss armor prior to regalia is not that good so in my opinion you are better off tryin to get the +version of this week's boss armor as it has better stats.
    Ah, thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately I'm only level 45 so getting to boss level 43 isn't in the cards for me right now lol. Guess ill just hold onto it for a while and eventually fuze it with something else or use it for enhancement. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lebodolphin View Post
    Can you confirm whether the max stats shown in the notice is for the regular or + version?

tortoise + starsong = rocfeather robes -,- 4+4 = 3 stars

tortoise nemesis + cloudking finery = wind mornarch nemesis +4 stars = 1 star, oh my gree...
    Last edited by shynniez; 06-08-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lebodolphin View Post
    I fused those two and got infernal.
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

so apparently yesterday i was pretty lucky yesterday...fused crius and living flame twice, and got sky guardian both times...wow...like 2 months ago i wasted over 60 fusion stones getting my sky guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexavus View Post
    I'd keep it for the collection value, that's pretty darn rare to get from fusing. Stats are on the data sheet though, if that's what you mean. But as mentioned already, not worth leveling, especially not after this week's Epic Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by shynniez View Post
    tortoise + starsong = rocfeather robes -,- 4+4 = 3 stars

tortoise nemesis + cloudking finery = wind mornarch nemesis +4 stars = 1 star, oh my gree...
    You seem surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward fan View Post
    so apparently yesterday i was pretty lucky yesterday...fused crius and living flame twice, and got sky guardian both times...wow...like 2 months ago i wasted over 60 fusion stones getting my sky guardian.
    Very nice sir, congrats. I'm just wondering though... Why are you fusing LF + Crius if you already have SG?
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

i just waste 400 gems on craps...was trying to get blackforst raiment..