Page 3 of 244 First 123451353103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Hdz View Post
    I'll play devil's advocate and say Wavecharmer :P

Long Live the Knights,

Sam
    I'm dying to get spectral captain though.

I fused seafoam and mystic, and got glacier lvl30. Not what i wanted, but still pretty good

So first off, Disco, thank you for having your data sheet always available and thank you to individuals like Zhy who always keep it updated. The last armor that I want, that I'm missing, is sky guardian. I've look at the combine sheet and I've fused Living Flame and Wing Warrior roughly 15 times with no luck. Has anyone had repeated success with any two specific sources?

Best,
    Alexandreus

Quote Originally Posted by joepohlkamp View Post
    So first off, Disco, thank you for having your data sheet always available and thank you to individuals like Zhy who always keep it updated. The last armor that I want, that I'm missing, is sky guardian. I've look at the combine sheet and I've fused Living Flame and Wing Warrior roughly 15 times with no luck. Has anyone had repeated success with any two specific sources?

Best,
    Alexandreus
    My motto is, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again".
    That's all I can pass on padawan

Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by joepohlkamp View Post

Best,
    Alexandreus
    I have combine sky guadian twice now. Last time was atlantean living flame. Storm sorceror was hardest for me. There was alot of hydra hunters as well as others. I want to say 1 in 12 roughly could have been 18.
    Its tough tring for that last armor. I did probably 20 or more diferent combo to get storm sorceror. Finally got it with hydra hunter and crius.
    Last edited by Mad Fusion; 03-15-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

wish u could give me one :P i would give u 20 fusion stones lol
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

I'm zero for 40 on storm sorc.... I got everything else without intending too
    fish 372-017-156
    K&d
    Xbb Frc dpy
    Xbb frp cyb

Sky guardian

I have had excellent results combining nemesis armors. On both of my accounts, I combined crab nemesis and huntress nemesis armors to craft Sky Guardian. Good luck!

Hi, I've heard some people confirm that combining nemesis armours yields the starmetal armour. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or if they were just fortunate?

Thought I'd check first as I quite like the idea of keeping the nemesis armour as won't come around again but I'd rather get starmetal if it works

Thanks
    Knights and dragons : XBB-GQW-CBW

Modern war : 150 564 095

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    I have combine sky guadian twice now. Last time was atlantean living flame. Storm sorceror was hardest for me. There was alot of hydra hunters as well as others. I want to say 1 in 12 roughly could have been 18.
    Its tough tring for that last armor. I did probably 20 or more diferent combo to get storm sorceror. Finally got it with hydra hunter and crius.
    Hey Madfusion, thanks a lot for your data. I will give living flame and atlantean a shot. I agree with you nothing is harder than the last one you are looking for. I think I got storm sorceror accidentally but sky guardian is just not my friend. Best of luck.

Alexandreus

Worst combine ever?

I combined a 5/70 Battlesuit Remnants and a 20/70 Spectral Captain and received a13/50 Chimera Corps Uniform. How gross is that? I sent a ticket because this can not possibly be an intended result to lose the level 70 armor. Anyone else get any results like that with the level 70 armor combinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Juleen View Post
    I combined a 5/70 Battlesuit Remnants and a 20/70 Spectral Captain and received a13/50 Chimera Corps Uniform. How gross is that? I sent a ticket because this can not possibly be an intended result to lose the level 70 armor. Anyone else get any results like that with the level 70 armor combinations?
    Well for a time like this, there's another motto I live by :P

Stuff-Happens.jpg
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Just combined Hydra Hunter lvl8 + Roc Feather lvl 6 and got Atlantean lvl6

Living Flame + Crius = Molten Shroud

Steam Wizards Robe lvl 10 + Wind Monarch = Royal Flame Armor lvl6

Flamestrom Finery lvl 15 + Chimera Corps = Crius lvl8

Living Flame + Crius = Volcanic Mantle

(lvl 30) Huntress Nemesis + Raiders Nemesis = lvl 30 Volcanic Mantle

Royal Flame lvl 6 + Stonescale plate lvl 10 = Chimera lvl 8 - barf
    K&D: XBB-FVY-PBM
    William

Well least you got Molten Shroud :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

looking for advice

I have a snakeskin i lvled to get + version and now I want to fuse it with something, so what should I use?
    X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP | X88 HWC RCP
    I have the boss bonus armor; Friend for 3x damage!

Armor Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    Credit to discopalace123