Quote Originally Posted by ChromeCobra View Post
    So I have Featherblade Battlegear and Eldritch Keepers Robes, this gives me a good chance at Beastmaster, right? Mono spirit + mono air.
    yes, but not 100%
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Word, just wanted to make sure. Trying my damndest for an Epic, been trying for 2 months, hard when my guild is a #500 and we don't win them, and I get **** from chests, not even a Legendary from one yet...

Smh

Thanks bro!

Thumbs down

Ethereal Garment... smmfh

Is beast fusable on DROID. Every time I try I get a mono spirit. I have managed only mael and 2 moon tides from hundreds of fusion attempts

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Is beast fusable on DROID. Every time I try I get a mono spirit. I have managed only mael and 2 moon tides from hundreds of fusion attempts
    yes, it is fusable on droid. its just that the mono spirit is so annoying, 90% of your fuse when you use spirit armor comes out as mono spirit
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Chitinous + Raven Lord = Maelstorm Irons

everything i fuse turn into either bone harvester or ethereal garment
    500 Characters max

Fuzed Result

Horseman and Etheral fuzed into Leviathan Platemail

EVERYTHING I FUSE TURNS INTO SOULSHARD RAIMENT...

srsly

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    EVERYTHING I FUSE TURNS INTO SOULSHARD RAIMENT...

srsly
    It's still better than getting 3* out of it... I need 2x mono spirits now. I got blazeborne and maelstrom waiting to be fused.
    I'm back!

Frost + a fire/spirit legendary (i forget name) = Soulshard Raiment
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Vestures of Frost (lvl6)+ Wicker's Mantle (lvl21) --> Ruby Plate Mail (lvl13)

Sadly I didn't make a screenshot, though still have the armor and from my profile one can see I wasnt even playing when that EB was there to fight..

Anyhow, this fusion puzzles me, I used (air) + (fire) --> (fire)
    Shouldn't it be impossible for the result to be the same as one of the starting armors?
    At least that is what I had always thought... any insight on this from a more experienced player would be welcomed
    I tried sending a message to the ingame support about it, though so far with previous bugs or issues the GREE support has proven to be extremely slow and if they did respond, appeared to be utterly inadequate to be even remotely useful >_>

Results should've been any air/fire 3*-5* armor:
    UR: no air/fire
    Legendary: 3 options (Combustion Armor would've been decent..)
    Epic: Aegis of the Sky Majesty (what I was hoping for..)
    Last edited by Lazlfrao; 01-03-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Elita is super funny" all result mono armors "no need for screenshot
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlfrao View Post
    Vestures of Frost (lvl6)+ Wicker's Mantle (lvl21) --> Ruby Plate Mail (lvl13)

Sadly I didn't make a screenshot, though still have the armor and from my profile one can see I wasnt even playing when that EB was there to fight..

Anyhow, this fusion puzzles me, I used (air) + (fire) --> (fire)
    Shouldn't it be impossible for the result to be the same as one of the starting armors?
    At least that is what I had always thought... any insight on this from a more experienced player would be welcomed
    I tried sending a message to the ingame support about it, though so far with previous bugs or issues the GREE support has proven to be extremely slow and if they did respond, appeared to be utterly inadequate to be even remotely useful >_>

Results should've been any air/fire 3*-5* armor:
    UR: no air/fire
    Legendary: 3 options (Combustion Armor would've been decent..)
    Epic: Aegis of the Sky Majesty (what I was hoping for..)
    Actually it can be a mono of any element present as well.
    If it is a dual element result, the result will either be one element from each side OR one of the ingredient armors. For example, if you use a combustion in a fusion, it is possible to have combustion as the result. That was reported a number of times when Gree suspended epics from the fusion tables.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

If you fuse mono air and mono fire you can get mono air mono fire or air/fire
    If you fuse/air fire and earth you can get mono air, mono fire, mono earth, air/earth and fire/earth but not air/fire as far as i know. Never had the same combo come back in a dual element fusion asnd i fused over 200x trying for epics.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --