Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    You did it's ^_^
    Yep ^^ Thanks.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

air fusion + armor of wolf = combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelAriel View Post
    air fusion + armor of wolf = combustion.
    Air fusion boost armor? And what level was your wolf armor?

As far as the upcoming armors, Circe will be spirit/water, and Headless will be fire/air. If you look at the 3 previous, they simply rotate the two elements counter-clockwise. Water/earth, then air/spirit, then earth/fire... if you look at the first element, it goes water->air->earth, and the second goes earth->spirit->fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpeeeee View Post
    As far as the upcoming armors, Circe will be spirit/water, and Headless will be fire/air. If you look at the 3 previous, they simply rotate the two elements counter-clockwise. Water/earth, then air/spirit, then earth/fire... if you look at the first element, it goes water->air->earth, and the second goes earth->spirit->fire.
    If you really think GREE has such a well-thought out plan for epic bosses you might be disappointed. There are times when they seemed to have an order in terms of elemental combinations on epic bosses; and then suddenly they would just switch it randomly.

People on the forums have been whining for an earth/air and fire/water epic boss for ages; and seeing how GREE has actually listened to some of our suggestions recently, I would be hopeful that the next bosses actually are those combinations.

PS. Wrong thread to discuss this isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by AragonRay View Post
    If you really think GREE has such a well-thought out plan for epic bosses you might be disappointed. There are times when they seemed to have an order in terms of elemental combinations on epic bosses; and then suddenly they would just switch it randomly.

People on the forums have been whining for an earth/air and fire/water epic boss for ages; and seeing how GREE has actually listened to some of our suggestions recently, I would be hopeful that the next bosses actually are those combinations.

PS. Wrong thread to discuss this isn't it.
    Ha, the Gree has been listening to us part is funny. Like they did with beast chests. Trolololololol.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Ha, the Gree has been listening to us part is funny. Like they did with beast chests. Trolololololol.
    No, people just got their hopes up WAY higher than they should have been, then complained when they didn't get what they thought they should have.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    You could fuse Cloudking's Finery and Aegis of the Fallen for a good chance at Combustion, but it's up to you.
    I'm want the combustion, but I'm not sure, I want a Moontide too

Angry

Cloudking's Finery / Armor of the Wolf = Ruby
    Ruby / Raven's Lord = Cloudking's Finery
    Cloudking's Finery /Armor of the Bear = Roc Feather

No luck at all in this ****tty game! Tried lots of fusions before of 3* no luck too.. Idk what to do, how do you get better armors? I don't want to spend money! **** this!

^^There is really not a whole lot to fuse for...can't think of much out there I care for...

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    No, people just got their hopes up WAY higher than they should have been, then complained when they didn't get what they thought they should have.
    Nothing wrong with beast chest. I got my first epic from it. Was totally worth it.

Anyways. Back to topic. I have had several tries to make boilerplate from spectral captain and infernal lord. No luck. I think I switch to roc+infernal and try get combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I meant what they used to define most valuable. They heard us talking about it, and they did it.

Roc god+ swamp shaman = moontide, my third one. I think i will fuse this sooner or later
    Android account= beastmaster battlegear+ level 94 + blazeborne vanguard level 85 = admiral regalia maxed.

By the way, is sure that gree will soon do one of those three things:
    *relase fire water legendary\epic, outdating jian+
    *relase boss legendary fire air, outdating combustion+
    *relase earth air epic, outdating aegis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Roc god+ swamp shaman = moontide, my third one. I think i will fuse this sooner or later
    Android account= beastmaster battlegear+ level 94 + blazeborne vanguard level 85 = admiral regalia maxed.

By the way, is sure that gree will soon do one of those three things:
    *relase fire water legendary\epic, outdating jian+
    *relase boss legendary fire air, outdating combustion+
    *relase earth air epic, outdating aegis.
    Actually, Jian+ is already pretty outdated to begin with, and it seems like headless horseman is likely a water/fire. Combustion would still be the best fire/air LEGENDARY since epic boss armors are currently only at 2.5kish stats while combust+ had 2.65k. It's already overpowered by sky majesty though. Also, if the next boss is an earth/air, it's pretty unlikely that they'll release an earth/air epic armor that soon, through this is Gree we're talking about.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually, Jian+ is already pretty outdated to begin with, and it seems like headless horseman is likely a water/fire. Combustion would still be the best fire/air LEGENDARY since epic boss armors are currently only at 2.5kish stats while combust+ had 2.65k. It's already overpowered by sky majesty though. Also, if the next boss is an earth/air, it's pretty unlikely that they'll release an earth/air epic armor that soon, through this is Gree we're talking about.
    We re talkin about gree, the one that remove epic fusions after beast brawl 1, that gave moontide fusabilities back and relased soulshard mecromantle and sky majesty...