Fused elderitch and jack antelope for spectral captain
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Ok so this is the list of CONFIRMED Fusion Results:
    ...list...
    What about Forgestone Aegis? Is that confirmed impossible, or as yet unconfirmed?
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

How the heck do I post pictures? I'll post when I figure that out.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I fused the water mono and spirit mono from recent bosses and got bone harvester. I then proceeded to fuse the dragon armor(wind/spirit) and hydromancer and got blackfrost. Not confirmed by those so far

Just now fused moontide using soulshard raiment Lv35(spirit legend) with dragon tamer costume lv1 and moontide was lv 18. Unfortunately i didn't screen shot it because i didn't think i was going to get anything good, but i did

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    What about Forgestone Aegis? Is that confirmed impossible, or as yet unconfirmed?
    I don't think the guild war epics will ever be fuseable

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    I highly doubt it will ever be fuseable much in the same way Cloudrange was not fuseable even before they decided to remove Epic Fusing

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    '

You will never get +version from fusion.

Don't bother with fusion unless you are doing it with basics for the 50 ep armors. earth-fire, air-fire, spirit-water, spirit-air. Or, wait until you have a surplus of 4* armors and fusing epics is re-confirmed.
    Couldn't disagree more.

Clay plate, combustion, guardian, are all easy to fuse, will cost less points to max, and have better stats than the bigger 4

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Couldn't disagree more.

Clay plate, combustion, guardian, are all easy to fuse, will cost less points to max, and have better stats than the bigger 4
    Guardian is obsolete now and it's only a matter of time until Clay and Combustion also become obsolete, especially with the Epic Boss armors stats going up more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Couldn't disagree more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Guardian is obsolete now and it's only a matter of time until Clay and Combustion also become obsolete, especially with the Epic Boss armors stats going up more and more.
    This. Continue to beat up on boss armors. If you notice, like Zero said, the stats continue to go up. People act like the Boss Armors are worthless, when they are in fact, quite worthwhile. People just see "Epic" and get all excited. It is called progression people. Deal with it and accept it.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Guardian BG is only obsolete for those who can get EB+ armour this week. It's still worthwhile for those who aren't upto that level yet or missed out. They can use it to get strong enough to reach level 43.

I'm maxing GB right now and I don't see a better option because as the poster above me just pointed out, I don't have the ability to achieve 43 EB kills.

reported maelstrom+ from fusion

Had a guild mate claim he got a maelstrom+ from combining featherblade and leviathan. He said both armors were lvl 36. Not sure if its true or not, but he didn't have maelstrom+ before and now definitely does....

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaChingChong View Post
    Had a guild mate claim he got a maelstrom+ from combining featherblade and leviathan. He said both armors were lvl 36. Not sure if its true or not, but he didn't have maelstrom+ before and now definitely does....
    First post. Also, no other legit reports of ever getting a + version from fusion.

My spider senses point to: unreliable.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaChingChong View Post
    Clearly erroneous. + versions don't come from fusions. The only confirmed I'm counting on atm is moontide
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.